Community > Posts By > blueeyes2000

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 04:12 PM
i would think it would be a good thing. To me, that would be something special, to share with someone you love. If I had known then what I know now, I would have waited.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 12:39 PM
Heck yeah, so if there's any guys from Bora Bora, Hawaii, Jamaica, or the Cayman Islands, feel free to message me

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 12:30 PM
I would never have thought of it. I usually think of spur of the moment encounters with men who get rude and crude.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 11:53 AM
I agree with the above post....BUT, I think it's maybe become harder to get help when you genuinely need it. Too many people have taken advantage of too many assistance programs, that it's made it harder for people who need help to get it.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 11:34 AM
Who's Abby?

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 11:28 AM
Oh, I don't know, I think he might be the true man of my dreams. I could be the woman he's be looking for!

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 04:26 AM
So sorry to hear for your loss(es). I know that you and I don't know each other, and I can't begin to imagine what you are going thru. Anytime you need to talk, I am here to listen. They say our children make us who we are, I am sure they were ALL proud to call you mom. You're in my prayers.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 04:11 AM
As nice as she seems....I'd have to say no, wrong sex,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/06/12 04:10 AM

Hey! Where'd you find my picture? I thought I deleted that one,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 07:03 PM
Nope sad2

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:43 PM
Edited by blueeyes2000 on Wed 09/05/12 05:54 PM
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.~ Winston Churchill

When one door closes another opens. But often we look so long so regretfully upon the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us.~ Helen Keller

Imagination is more important than knowledge.~ Albert Einstein

We love because it’s the only true adventure. ~ Nikki Giovanni

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:34 PM

I always took it as a matter of personal self respect not to do things that would suggest to my mate, or anyone else that would notice, that I was doing something they should feel jealouse about. How hard is it to keep yourself out of another's personal space or them yours? People know when they are flirting and you just don't do it.

I was quite flirty. So was my father and I realized I acted just like him. I thought it was normal. But what I didn't realize is what it was doing to other people. It wasn't until I understood what it did to others did I start to work on being sincere. But like all habits. It takes work to stop.

It can be hurtful sometimes, good luck!

Your right that was the point. And I am very much more aware of others feelings. But that's going back to why older men are better. glasses

:thumbsup:

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:05 PM

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 02:42 PM
I changed my mind, I want to know what the recipe is

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:44 AM

I always took it as a matter of personal self respect not to do things that would suggest to my mate, or anyone else that would notice, that I was doing something they should feel jealouse about. How hard is it to keep yourself out of another's personal space or them yours? People know when they are flirting and you just don't do it.

I was quite flirty. So was my father and I realized I acted just like him. I thought it was normal. But what I didn't realize is what it was doing to other people. It wasn't until I understood what it did to others did I start to work on being sincere. But like all habits. It takes work to stop.

It can be hurtful sometimes, good luck!

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:42 AM
I have a recipe for that too, and I'm not as big as you either so there.

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 05:40 AM

Ha! I wonder if we know the same crazy couples. Too much drama for me. It is exhausting to be near lol.

That it is!

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 04:16 AM

When you are in a relationship, do you work to protect it so as to keep your partner feeling 'safe and secure' in your love? If so what would you say or do when insecurity or jealousy raises it's head?

I wouldn't say I 'work'. If it's a healthy relationship, the other person will already feel safe and secure. If a situation arises where insecurity or jealousy is felt, I think communication is the best way to handle it, with honesty.

I have seen some couples who seem to thrive on jealousy though. I think in some twisted way, they think, by their partner showing jealousy, that's how they show they care. So they deliberately go into situations, and purposely do/say things to make their partner jealous. It is very immature, and not at all a showing of love though.

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:37 AM

Hello I am Deaddude325.

My interests revolve around math science and computers and what could be possible tomorrow.

One, or really three ideas, is the idea of body swapping,mind connecting, and even mind and body fusing.

So, imagine perhaps you have a girlfriend or wife who you truly feel love for and feel connected to.

imagine, perhaps, you had an object of some kind, a ring maybe, that could increase this connection you have with this person even deeper.

The First Idea, Body Swapping. in this scenario,there are two rings, one for you and one for your partner. each ring is linked only to each other, no one else.

When both of you touch the ring at the same time with a non ring wearing finger touching the ring and think of the other person, both people will swap body's.

they will, in a sense,gone deeper then ever thought possible in there own relationship, as they have become to person.

now, the person wearing the ring can remove the ring to break the connection and return to normal, but only ring will only come off if they person truly wishes it to come off, so no accidental slip offs.

MY first Question is this. If you could have a ring or some kind of object that would allow you to swap body's with your girlfriend,wife or some sort of partner of significance to you, would you do it and why?

If not, Why Not?

The next scenario,we have mind connecting. Mind connecting as I call it, would be the ability to see everything your significant partner sees though there eyes,hear everything they hear though there ears,hear there thoughts in your head, and feel there emotions and feelings as though they were your own.

this connect would work both ways, and each person would have the ability to block the other person out of there mind if they wish.

the ring or some sort of object you have have, is again what allows you to do this, with the connection completely broken when one of the rings of taken off.

My quick, based on the above, Would you ever consider Mind Linking with a Girlfriend,wife, or some person of significances.

Why or why not.

The next one Would be Directly out of DBZ.

So imagine you had an object that when both partners were close together, would allow you and your partner to fuse into a new body while the other two body's used to fuse disappeared for a short time.

This new being would be composed of both your best strengths,best physical attributes,best parts of each others personality's and mental ability's etc.

and because two people were used to create this single new body, all the strengths and ability's in this new body are doubled in the ability of skill and performance.

You could of course, in this new body, hear your partners inner most thoughts, but at the same time, they will speak in such a way that it would seem as if there your own thoughts.

both your minds and thoughts are in true sync,even if you hear the voice of the other person as your own voice in this new body.

the fusion between your bodys and minds will of course, last only 30 minutes,from which that point you will both defuse and return back to normal.

When fusing, the Sex of the new body will be determined by which partner has the most of there best traits invested into the new body.

My Next Question is this.

If given the choice, would you ever want to fuse with a partner of Significance in the way stated above?

Why or why not?

What Would Be the New Name of the new person both you and your partner have sacrificed both your body's to created?

Would it be a combination of both your names of a New Name entirely?

What would be Some of the personality traits and strengths of you and your partner would go into this New Body?

Also, based on the fact that the person who can put the most of there strongest traits into the body determines the sex of it, Which sex do you think it would be?

And finally for a Little fun, What Gender would you Want the new body to be?

body swapping-no
mind fusing-no
body fusing-no

ahh, what was the rest?

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/05/12 03:05 AM

What could make one afraid of love?

Is there any way you can help someone over come their fear of love?

Lots of things, everything from the feeling of lack of self worth, to the fear of dependency. I don't know if you really can help someone with that fear. I would wonder if it would only hurt you in the long run.

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25