Community > Posts By > blueeyes2000

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 09/21/12 02:24 AM
mmm......yeah, that was hilarious. I do that all the time too, I think I subconsciously do it on purpose now though, just to see what will happen.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/20/12 06:17 PM
Single

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/20/12 06:13 PM

I find this map inaccurate as the best horror movies(at least of the last 20 years) ain't coming out of (Hollywood)California.

The rattlesnakes ain't coming from NC either,LOL

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/16/12 10:00 AM

most women want their men to give them 100percent of their attention,so to me in order not to make your lady feel the distance between the two of u!promise to talk to her everyday,text her as much as u can in a day and start making plans to meet her from the very first day the relationship started.With this i think she wouldn't feel the distance like expected

I don't know about any other women, but I don't want a man to give me a 100% of his attention. It's good to communicate and see each other when possible, but coming across as needy and clingy is a turn off to me.

blueeyes2000's photo
Sun 09/16/12 09:38 AM
If I say you look good, will you fix one of my tattoos? lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/15/12 08:29 PM
My son did, right before he asked for a 3DS lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Sat 09/15/12 06:19 PM

I am a hideous man!! Just agree with me and we will all feel better lol

Really really hideous, Frankenstein lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 09/14/12 04:59 PM

single is freedom :smile:

That is so true. Lets add also peace and quiet. laugh

Yep. Still, I'd give it up for the right guy.

:thumbsup:

As long as he left my cookies alone

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 09/14/12 04:23 PM

titanic the best romantic movie

Best romantic movie ever......... Showgirls.

Uh uh, Magic Mike was

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 09/14/12 04:16 PM

Most people want, or desire, unconditional love. Sadly....most people want love with conditions. I'll love you if I can have my cake and eat it too. Or I'll love you if you accept that I'll hardly acknowledge you unless in public. That's the world we live in.....but some people out there do have the kind of love most desire.

Nicely put Goof and so true about there always being a condition. :thumbsup:

Well said

blueeyes2000's photo
Fri 09/14/12 03:34 PM

Anything worth having is worth working for . . .no one said it would be easy. But the more effort you out into it the more you'll get out of it. Good luck.

Hmmm, not necessarily, putting out effort doesn't always mean it's worth it in the end.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:40 PM
I think you have an awesome sense of humor and a great personality. I wish I could catch your eye/attention.

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:34 PM

Hey......I got cute plumbers cra......

Ohhhh....

Nevermind!!!!!

slaphead

I will bring my Spackle!

Industrial strength???

I will never get that image out of my mind. surprised

I'm kinda feeling the need to bleach my eyes now,lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Thu 09/13/12 06:21 PM
A diver/ working with marine animals. I've always loved the water, and it's amazing to watch animals, and how they live/play/interact with each other.

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/12/12 07:07 PM

Ok, so now that I really do feel like I'm back in elementary school, lol. Apparently she has resorted to some childish behavior with other employees as well. I think it's only a matter of time before she's gone. I just decided to keep my mouth shut, be nice to her when I have to speak to her, otherwise I stay away from her. Anyways, thank you everyoneflowerforyou

just hope they don't make her y'alls bosslaugh

(kidding)

good luck to you - ya, usually people who cause problems for you have also done so elsewhere....I agree

thank you

and love the pic Goofballflowerforyou

It's my angelic pose. ]:tongue:

ohhh, didn't last long, did it?lol

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/12/12 06:29 PM
I'm still waiting for the punchline

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/12/12 06:05 PM

Ok, so now that I really do feel like I'm back in elementary school, lol. Apparently she has resorted to some childish behavior with other employees as well. I think it's only a matter of time before she's gone. I just decided to keep my mouth shut, be nice to her when I have to speak to her, otherwise I stay away from her. Anyways, thank you everyoneflowerforyou

just hope they don't make her y'alls bosslaugh

(kidding)

good luck to you - ya, usually people who cause problems for you have also done so elsewhere....I agree

thank you

and love the pic Goofballflowerforyou

blueeyes2000's photo
Wed 09/12/12 02:19 AM

blueeyes2000's photo
Tue 09/11/12 06:48 PM
It's something that tears at everyone's hearts, and not something that can ever be forgotten. The senseless deaths of thousands, and yet the bravery shown by everyone. It hit close to home for me, as I have family in the military, and family who worked at the pentagon at the time. I still remember seeing all those videos on the news, and all the unanswered calls to find family members. I'm so thankful that I did not lose any family on that day.

To the friends I've lost in the war since then, I will always remember you. I love and miss you.

blueeyes2000's photo
Mon 09/10/12 06:21 PM
Hot mama

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25