Community > Posts By > neanderthalDave

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 09/06/08 11:02 PM

We all need more sex and things would be happier here:tongue:
She nailed it on the 1st reply! I dont know why this thread carried on so far.haha

Some people think Im a a**hole or "mean" as you put it, just cuz I call it like I see it,never kiss ass,and I dont lie just to tell people what they wanna hear.

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:32 PM

my grim reaper gets comments about me being evil, i tell them yeah i am partially evil, but i also have crosses for the good in me. soon ill have an angel with a flaming sword over the reaper, so that will be tight in my mind
Thats kinda like what Ive been drawing up for my back...Im putting a grim reaper fighting a angel but the angel looks like a midevil night with wings,I might steal the flamin sword part from you it would make a nice touch.

most of my tats rep life and death

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:16 PM

I have a pentagram on my ankle.
No...Really?! you dont look to satanic in that pink shirt.lol

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 09/06/08 10:11 PM
I have a skull on my back that I will add on to with time, a naked devil chick sittin on a skull on my right arm. a cross goin thru a skull with a snake wrapped around it on my left arm (that was a cover up), the life/death sign on my left fore arm, the word f**k sideways down my right leg with a 13 behind it, and a green leprehcaun skull on my right leg.

and many more to come

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 09/06/08 04:51 PM

so im sitting here watching scarred on mtv2 with my son and it seems on this show a lot of guys get hit in the testies

so my question is
can you actually pop one

you know like a ballon or split one open from hitting it that hard or the wrong way??
Did u see the one where the dude tore his sack n was holdin one of his lil buddies in his hand?

that would make ME cry

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 09/03/08 08:28 PM
myspace.com/neanderthaldave
you can request me and Ill be your friend as far as pics just go to edit pic or edit profile.

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:49 PM

To all the people that think its a gate way drug, or its the reason someone you know does bad things, or is just lazy...

You can not blame a outside influence on a weak mind. we all make are own decisions

I have to disagree with you on this Dave, maybe it never affected you that way and I hope it never does.

But if my brother never tried pot, he would have never tried coke to get a bigger high. If he never tried the coke, he would have never tried the crack that made him slip away from his responsibilities----his son. His ex-wife followed the same habits but has become a meth user and has lost her family because of it.

It is not a weak mind that becomes addicted, but weak self-control, and he has gained his back.

Im glad your brother is doing better now. and I mean no disrespect to you or your family eileena.but in my opinion a weak mind or weak self control are the same thing... and that is an excuse to blame what you do on an outside source.I believe we make are own decisions,I know I do. Ive made bad decisions and good ones,I dont blame anyone or thing for what I do.

With that said I SMOKE POT and thats it (yes I have tried other drugs).I may decide one day to quit,maybe not. but I wont blame drugs for the decisoins I make.

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 09/03/08 07:03 PM

Oh yes, 21 year old, you were born in what 1987...that's when they found it you know?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

You are so ahead of the times...old school you are.
laugh If they just found it in 87 then my pops was way ahead of his time cuz he told me he used to get my mom high on opium,and I was born in 83laugh

like I said my peepz been doin it forever,aint nothing wrong with it.

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:43 PM
Edited by neanderthalDave on Wed 09/03/08 06:46 PM
To all the people that think its a gate way drug, or its the reason someone you know does bad things, or is just lazy...

You can not blame a outside influence on a weak mind. we all make are own decisions

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:31 PM
I dont do drugs...I just smoke weed.

aint nothing wrong with it.Im native american,my peepz been doin it forever.oh and I drink a lot too!

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 09/03/08 06:19 PM
Edited by neanderthalDave on Wed 09/03/08 06:20 PM
Haha...I wish it was that easy buddy but uh...the illinois thread is kinda a dead zone.

"Prove me wrong silent bob"

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:56 PM
Weed n taco farts

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:09 PM
Im nuken a philly chzsteak hot pocket cuz its the closet thing I havegrumble

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 11:02 PM
drool I want one

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:57 PM
Wtf is Jamaican beef?
cuz jamaican me hungry

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:54 PM
You can tell alot about people by what music they listen too,and more by what there favorite song is... (I disagree)

So I ask you what is your favorite song?
(or songs you can have more then one,or if you wanna explain why feel free)

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:25 PM
Edited by neanderthalDave on Fri 08/29/08 10:26 PM
I like stoner comedies
Cheech and chong, Jay and silent bob, Harold and kumaar... anything with weed in itsmokin

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:10 PM
Thats why I drink, and smoke, and uh... what kinda pills u got?

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 10:06 PM
This is my Boogie
I named after snot
shes the best b*tch
that I ever got

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:53 PM
I like beer cuz it is GOOD.
it are go good with pizza

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25