Community > Posts By > neanderthalDave

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:54 PM
Damn ninjas kidnapped my whole family. Im saving money for karate lessons so I can get them back.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:43 PM
Anyone else seen or goin to see Mayhem

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 09:40 PM

sounds awesome i should go next time.
Yeah you missed a good time man.
there are all types of people at these kind of fests I seen other skaters, and goths, preps, emos, posers, metal heads, old people and even lil kids.

maybe thats why so many fights broke out.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 01:11 PM

Damn that is some bull**** though. They get booed everytime they are at something like this. They got it at ozzfest 2 years ago also.
the band sucks,I dont know who they blow to get these top billings,but there is no way they deserve to be there.
I dont know if you where at the tour but...airbourne,underoath,and most of all dragon force brought the mosh pits to a stop. they dont belong on ozzfest or mayhem. maybe they can open for the warp tour at best,but there is no way they should open for disturbed and especially not Slipknot.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:52 PM

3 days 22 hours 22 minutes
7TH ROW
hahahahahahahahah
cant waitdrinker
Your gonna love it!!!drinker damn near every band on the bill kicks a**!
mastodon totally gets f**ked over opening the main stage though,no one is gonna miss walls of jericho to see them. Slipknot is f**kin awesome as always but dont expect any new songs,there saving them for the next tour.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:33 PM

Its funny how you call Dragon Force a guitar hero band when both Distrbed and Slipknot are both on the same game.

I personally do not like dragonforce either....but the play fast as hell and are very talented for doing so.
Yeah thats a good point. but dragon force was on stage callin the fans c**ts and saying that they made that game famous.
I used to just not like there music,now I wanna kick there a**, as well as alot of other people around here.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:15 PM
The Mayhem festival with 19 bands, was the Best metal fest Ive ever been to!! during the day there was two side stages side by side, when a band ends on one another band started on the other. the whole time there was moto-X guys freestyle riding on the side of the stages.

then around 7pm the main stage opend up (with the low point of the show "dragonforce" some lame guitar hero band)But when Disturbed hit the stage it was on again the place started goin nuts every one with there fist in the air! due to so many fights they stoped serving beer around 8:30 that sucked!

But best of all it ends with my fav band Slipknot, even more hardcore then I remember, the stands were packed,mosh pits everywhere,sod wars. security just gave up and ran for cover.
It was great everthing youd expect from a festival called MAYHEM.

The Chicago stop on the tour was f**kin amazing I would love to hear from anyone that was there at any show on the tour.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 11:37 AM
I want some pancakes

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:27 AM
Mayhem was the Best metal concert Ive ever been to!! during the day there was two side stages side by side, when a band ends on one another band started on the other. the whole time there was moto-X guys freestyle riding on the side of the stages.

then around 7pm the main stage opend up (with the low point of the show "dragonforce" some lame guitar hero band)But when Disturbed hit the stage it was on again the place started goin nuts every one with there fist in the air! due to so many fights they stoped serving beer around 8:30 that sucked!

and best of all it ends with my fav band Slipknot, even more hardcore then I remember, the stands were packed,mosh pits everywhere,sod wars. security just gave up and ran for cover.
It was great everthing youd expect from a festival called MAYHEM.

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:36 AM
I love your user name! u got some really cute pics up tooflowers

But I live in chicago...aint no horses in the hood.

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:11 PM
I wish I was a dork,chicks seem to love the dorks now a days

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 08/09/08 12:02 PM
I like this line "since she left lifes mediocre emotionless and plain "

The whole piece kinda speaks from the same place Im at right now.

Good write

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 08/09/08 11:54 AM
Evil Kanevil used to say "Life is the most dangerous thing in the world,eventually everyone dies from it."

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/08/08 05:15 PM
Walk up slow like a pimp n whisper in ur ear "Yo,What up sl*t? Let me get up in them guts." lol

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/08/08 04:50 PM
Anyone else goin to the Mayhem fest this sunday? Im so stolked to see Slipknot again,plus opening for them are home town boys Disturbed.Its gonna be great

(I post this knowing it is unlikely anyone on this site will know wtf Im talkin about)

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:13 PM
REAL!!!smokin

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:39 PM

Oh NO!

I havent tried taking them out yet...DONT SCARE ME!scared

Lol they came out,my ex gf had to help me.but I never put them in again.

I was just thinkin... now Im gonna have to ask every girl I meet "are those real?" the eyes not the boobs

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:34 PM

They dont excist its a myth

I beg to differ!

Have you ever seen the santa? of coures not hes a myth! the closest thing you seen was a guy at the mall pretending.

Do you get what Im saying?

You dont fool me!

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:26 PM
Those are pretty cute flowerforyou I love blue eyes.

I had the solid black set awhile ago I wore them once to a rock concert n then when I got home I couldnt get them out,lol

neanderthalDave's photo
Thu 08/07/08 01:35 PM
They dont excist its a myth

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25