Community > Posts By > neanderthalDave

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/29/08 09:29 PM
flowers Happy Birthday cutie!!!waving

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 08/27/08 05:13 PM
Edited by neanderthalDave on Wed 08/27/08 05:14 PM

Questions:
1) Do you believe in a god that performs miracles. yeah... criss angel.

2) Do you consider miracles to be supernatural. ie that nature would not have normally permitted a certain outcome, or the probability of it happening is 0. God allowed an exception? miricles are magic,God does wtf he wants

3) Do you submit to an afterlife?
a) Where do you think this afterlife takes place? Another realm? Another reality? A Higher dimension? And Why one place over another? (Be careful here you either have to admit you have no clue or have to start rationalizing words like realm, reality, dimension, spirit world, ect . . . nothing wrong with that just requires some analysis of definitions.) yeah After life you go to seasame street

4) Do you believe in a personal spirit?
a) What is the purpose of a personal spirit?
b) What is the function of a personal spirit (keep it simple, just state what functions a spirit would need to facilitate its purpose.) Spirit = Ego

5) Do you believe in a universal spirit? No
a) Is this god? criss angel?
b) What is this universal spirit? Is this just a medium, energy, information storage? ect ect . . In that case maybe.

6) If god created the universe, who created god? Stan Lee

7) If god has always existed then what dictated when god created our universe? ie Why now? He got bored

8) If god created the universe, is there other universes god has created or is this the only one? Nope
a) If one universe, why one? Theres plenty
b) If multiple universes, why multiple?
bigsmile Mo' Money!!!

neanderthalDave's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:57 PM

coke

HAHA I was thinking whiskey but that works too.

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:10 PM

ummm... word yo!!!

~~~ is it even cool to say that anymore??~~~
only if u got common sense

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/25/08 07:05 PM
Everyone knows Death
but who the f**k is the Neanderthal???

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:52 PM

1.What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?

2.Which living person do you most despise?

3.On what occasion do you think it appropriate to lie?

1)Being sober

2)My ex

3)when you want something and the only way to get it is to...

neanderthalDave's photo
Mon 08/25/08 06:42 PM
The guy that said common sense aint so common anymore was right... I see people do stupid things everyday,n I think "wtf was u thinkin?"

but then again...what seems common sense to some,may not be so common to others.

for example I lived in the "hood" all my life so I know how to deal with gang members that I am familiar with as well as members from rival gangs I dont know, w/o it gettin confrontational. common sense to me,but some body from the "burbs" would get his a** kicked in the same situation cuz he wouldnt know how to handle them.
but that guy from the "burbs" would think things he does everyday like say...tying his tie is common sense...but its not to me cuz I dont even own a tie.

Ya dig?

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:12 PM

Yeah, I guess Michael Keaton & George Cloony made perfect matches for Batman or Angelina Jolie looked like a perfect match for Laura Croft. Oh and don't forget Ben Affleck made a perfect Dare Devil ....lol and worst of all a Black Samuel L Jackson playing Nick Fury (who happens to be White)....

At least Phelps is the best swimmer on the planet and he's the same color as Aquaman (Hollywood can cover the rest)....lol

let me make the corrections. first, hollywood blows. second, there is no "white" samuel L jackson, so you don't have to classify him as "black" samuel L jackson. third, the "black" nick fury is based off from the ultimate marvel series. yes, in that series, nick fury is black.

now because hollywood has no intention of telling anyone about this series, and how they're just gonna use celebrity status to hype the build up to the avengers, they blow major ass!

fourth, why should michael phelps be considered for the role of aquaman? because he's a great swimmer? okay lets say thet get him, 95% of the time, he's gonna be a horrible actor, and that other 5% he's gonna swim like a pro. wowster, i'm glad i got to see 10 mins of awesome swimming! its hollywood man! they're gonna get brad pitt or some other pretty boy!

smokin
When did samuuel l jackson play nick fury?
that guy from baywatch david hasselhoff or some sh*t played him in the sh*tty movie I seen on cable

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:57 PM

in the bible it says come as you are,, and judge not lest ye be judged. but the vast majority of so called christians favorite pastime is passing judgement on people who dont have it as good as them, or they want to be saturday fun and sunday morning christians. if you want to proclain it you have to be one 24/7 no matter what. no ones perfect,, and there are backsliders, but they try to make amends for it.
If god expected us or wanted us to be perfect, he would have created us that way. We are human, and all he expects or wants you to do, is try. Thats all.

yup cause if any thing he is the last one who needs to be juding people

you know with the getting a virgin pregnant out of wed lock and all and not to mention she was someones eles bride to be
then of course leaves his kid to be raised by another guy
yeah some dad or should i say father
grumble My father left me too...:angry:
happy maybe Im jesus 2happy

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:43 PM

I drove past a church today... you god people drive really slow and dont seem to like slipknot cuz I was gettin alot of crazy looks.
I friggen love slipknot!!!!What you talken about???grumble

laugh laugh laugh I dont even know what to say to that...

I dont mean to be rudeflowerforyou but uh... did you ever listen to there lyrics? on say uh... a song like THE HERETICS ANTHEM???

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:28 PM
I drove past a church today... you god people drive really slow and dont seem to like slipknot cuz I was gettin alot of crazy looks.

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:00 PM
This thread is making my hungry just readin it...

Nachos fully loaded are my fav

neanderthalDave's photo
Sun 08/24/08 01:52 PM
My ex called me D**kohwell

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:54 AM

lol.. time to learn how to cook and make coffeelaugh :tongue:
Time to find a new girlfriend!!! lol

The "brewmaster" is to difficult for me! there way to many buttons, my old coffee maker had 1 button on/off,lol...I went with a different type of brew,just pull the tap and drink...now thats simple!

drinker merlin drinker

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:36 AM
Im home alone and I dont know how to work the stupid coffee maker so my breakfast for the day will be...

drinker Beer with a nuked peice of last nights pizza ohwell

neanderthalDave's photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:13 AM

Should mothers stay at home to raise their children?
I was 1 of 3 children raised by a single mother,so that wasnt even an option for her.she had to work dbl shifts my whole life.
Being a product of that upbrining,I think if I ever have my own kids I would do what ever it takes to make ends meet on my own so that my future wife would be able to stay home and properly raise the kids.

neanderthalDave's photo
Fri 08/15/08 01:49 PM
What kind of man would disrespect his mother?

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 08/13/08 02:40 PM

Quelqu'un sait-il comment parler le français sur ici ?

So how waving
is everyones day?
Ive had a pretty ok day so far...
You?
and what did that 1st part say?

neanderthalDave's photo
Wed 08/13/08 01:57 PM

Does it not feel right because I'm being nice now instead of a b!tch? lol... sorry to disappoint you lover!
You think its nice tellin Bears fans to keep looking?grumble

J/Kwaving The update is great and you look really cute in the new pic.

neanderthalDave's photo
Tue 08/12/08 02:29 PM
I spend to much money on beer...drinks
Damn curse!!!

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25