no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:53 PM

Good point. But then again I never put much stock into this "holiday". I just never gave it that much power over me (or what society thinks/says). I think its more a holiday for the CEOs of card and candy companies. Anyhoo Happy V-Day to all:heart:

I definitely agree. I just put that out there for anyone at anytime to use! bigsmile drinker drinker

I have been on here sonce mid Nov I think..and seen a lot of people who are always "lonely"...and well, that's something basically EVERYONE can do something to CHANGE that situation..and its really not tough.

They should try it once or twice..it can give amazing results! bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:50 PM

Well said flowerforyou

:heart: Will you be my friend?:heart:

Absolutely!!! drinker drinker bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

(but do I have to wear that policeman uniform again??) flowerforyou noway laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:48 PM

no, but thanks for asking :heart: :wink:

Ditto! drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:40 PM
Its unfortunate but true!!

You know, its not real tough to change your situations! drinker

I guess it can come with a little age and experience in life. Years ago i use to be "shy" and "quiet". But then I realized how much in life can be shared and enjoyed with others.

Even just on a friendship type level. Instead of being "alone" I decided I did not want that..and not only did not want it, I was going to do something about it....and I have.

There are MILLIONS of "lonely" people out there folks..and all you have to do is go say a simple "hello" and break the ice. MOST will accept you and talk to you.

I'm not talking about "dates" and such, those can be a little more complicated..but not much. But at least you have companionship! Someone to talk to in person, tell some jokes and have a GOOD TIME!!!

Don't let something like the "fear of rejection" stop you from talking to a stranger! Fear of rejection is a PAPER TIGER! It looks fierce, but once you touch it, it folds like nothing!

So go out..make a friend! And who knows..the best relationships are based on FRIENDSHIP!!! bigsmile drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:20 AM
ROFLMAO drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:17 AM

Wanna go to Mcdonalds???:wink:

Gypsy..you b*tch!! No wonder you asked me out to McDonalds and said you could ony stay for 15 min...you're lining the guys up AGAIN aren't you!!????? noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:06 AM
Thanks Lex!! I hope you have a great VD!! And a Valentines day too!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 11:01 AM

lol, I may be young but I am not stupid. I know what lips symbolizes. It just seems cheesy and predictable... everyone's got lips, so why is it so special? You can load 'em up with lip gloss and photo edit them all you want.. they are all the same.

LOL..wait a min! I NEVER suggested nor indicated you were at ALL stupid. The mention of your age was to refer to "inexperience" in areas of life that can only come with age. Nothing "bad" was ever intended. flowerforyou

And yes, everyone has lips...but you really thing everyone knows how to use them to thier full potential!?? Umm sorry little darling..but thats just NOT the case many times.

Ever dated a man who was a "bad kisser"?? if not, don;t worry, at some point you will, because there are a lot of "bad kissers" out there..both men and women (many less women, because they are usually more passionate). And then you take it past kissing..well thats an entirely other art form that we won;t even go into here. bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:38 AM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Thu 02/14/08 10:39 AM
ROFL..its ok, you're young. bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

The "lips" usually represent "sensuality". However, you could post a picture of an ardvark, as long as it says "female" in the title, many men will respond. many men have two requirements for a date..its female and its breathing. noway bigsmile laugh laugh flowerforyou

Basically guys are PIGS..like this is something new??? And the women enjoy "toying" with the guys because of that reason.

Its just a male/female game that has been going on forever and will probably always continue.

So don't read too much into it. bigsmile laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:55 AM

If you have to ask you can't afford me.......drinker

Now thats a GOOD answer!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

Does it really matter anyway?? All I can say is I got a Valentine's day card from the IRS...and a tube of KY Jelly!! Aren't they just sweet and thoughtful!!??? noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh smokin

ya, I didn't even get a kiss...... from the IRS that is.

LOL..see! I pay so much I get the KY, kiss and a reach around!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh

I must be special!!! Or on special!!! noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 09:49 AM

If you have to ask you can't afford me.......drinker

Now thats a GOOD answer!!! drinker drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

Does it really matter anyway?? All I can say is I got a Valentine's day card from the IRS...and a tube of KY Jelly!! Aren't they just sweet and thoughtful!!??? noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh smokin

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:20 PM
Hmmm I thought the mark of the beast was 666??? I think the whole "X" thing is just Americans being so lazy they have 2 shrtn thngs so they donlt have 2 put as litl efrt n2 things??? noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:11 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Wed 02/13/08 11:13 PM
Well I can tell you as i live and how I raised my son.

You NEVER judge ANYONE by the color of thier skin, thier race, creed, religion...ANYTHING. You judge them by ONE THING ONLY...thier CHARACTER and WHO THEY ARE AS A PERSON! That will tell you who they are.

Now I can be friends with basically anyone, as long as they are good people, I couldn;t care less what they look like. I'm not some Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise myself dammit! noway :tongue: laugh

But now when you are looking for that special someone for romance in your life..well then the physical does matter, but its simply comes down to a person's personal preference.

Like I stated in the other thread. i don;t like too thick or too thin. I love SOFT, because i love to hold and cuddle. But some people, both men and women, have thier own personal preference.

but there is someone out there for everyone, because there are all types that like the other type. So just keep an eye out, you'll find someone who catches your eye..then don't be afraid to let them know you are interested. You may not get the response you are looking for, but thats ok, you found out. But other times, you may get even better response than what you were looking for. So there is hope, just don;t be afraid to take that swing! bigsmile drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:02 PM

photo only? yes but thats not all I base my decision on

Yeh thats right! I remember..you made me show my driver's license, bank statement and green card, before you woud even talk to me!! :wink: laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:00 PM

absolutely!! let me introduce you to my ex!! please!

ROFLMAO...now thats good! drinker drinker bigsmile laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:51 PM

Nah nah nah..the ex CHEATED..thats different! You say "What the f*ck do you want beatch!?? And why the f*ck are you calling me at this hour...or at ANY hour you cheating peice of sh*t!???" then don;t give them time to even answer, just hang up! That should get the message across. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh ..

I did the opposite..I listened..gave him the aww I love u still to..he went on and on then said tel u what...F*off...he never called again..callit mean..call it what u want but he deserved it...devil

Good for you! Cheaters deserve no mercy! drinker drinker :angry:

flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:50 PM
No way man. I have had ex g/f's call me up YEARS later and i can be civil with them even if the breakup wasn;t on the best of terms. But "cheating", its in its own catagory. I have not had to go through that scenerio, but I know exactly what i would do..just as I stated above. Show no mercy in that situation..because cheaters deserve no mercy. noway :angry:

bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:42 PM
Wow..I am so surprised Mirror has not shown up and blown this place apart by now. Thats why I was steppin out of the way. noway :tongue: laugh

But seriously, I like a woman who has some meat on her bones and soft is great for cuddling! Ever tried to cuddle up with a "hard body"? It's like spooning up to a 2X4..not even comfortable to cuddle with.

I don't like too thick or too thin. Someplace in the middle suits me just fine. bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:36 PM
Nah nah nah..the ex CHEATED..thats different! You say "What the f*ck do you want beatch!?? And why the f*ck are you calling me at this hour...or at ANY hour you cheating peice of sh*t!???" then don;t give them time to even answer, just hang up! That should get the message across. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:31 PM
You bet! Very articulate too! drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

Ut oh..I smell..I mean I hear.. I mean.. oh geez here comes MIRROR!!! noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25