no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:59 PM

Taken from my cell phone camera..but still a beautiful sunset from the Cali desert. Its the "main" pic up now.

For some reason I really need an Eagles tune playing in the background now...

Maybe "One of These Nights" or "I Can't Tell You Why"

LOL go for the gusto..Hotel California!!!! drinker drinker laugh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:57 PM

It is a beautiful pic.. i just love sunsets... and beach scenes are nice too..happy

Thanks Okie..see what you miss living in Oklahoma??? bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

And just think..another month or so, its TORNADO season there! noway I do NOT miss those things! noway :tongue:

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:56 PM

u always have awesome pics

Thanks Robin. Like the one of me from Hawaii a couple of weeks ago?? (the one with just my foot..cause I was by myself! grumble ) noway laugh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:54 PM

laugh laugh Your sunset looks fine wish I was in one just like it here its cold and just cold Peoria Illinois :angry: :angry: :angry:

Just checked weather. com....its the PERFECT 72 and a light breeze!! Heaven!!??? noway drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:50 PM

I want all the sweet, kind, real, no lying, no nonsense men to
come to the Matchmaking Game #9, In Relationships, to meet the greatest ladies on JSH.

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/81296

Dang! I met all the requirements, except the "no non-sense". I'm alwasy FULL of non-sense..many call it humor! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

non-sense is that what was in your depends?

Hell no!! That's a half roll of dimes and two small Planters peanuts...on a GOOD day!!! noway :tongue: drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

lmao...you are a complete nut!!!!!!!! i love you xoxoxo i cant even respond to that lmfao....laugh laugh laugh laugh

ROFL..someone call Ripley's!! Madam is SPEACHLESS!!!!! noway noway noway noway huh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:47 PM
Taken from my cell phone camera..but still a beautiful sunset from the Cali desert. Its the "main" pic up now.

drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:38 PM

I want all the sweet, kind, real, no lying, no nonsense men to
come to the Matchmaking Game #9, In Relationships, to meet the greatest ladies on JSH.

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/81296

Dang! I met all the requirements, except the "no non-sense". I'm alwasy FULL of non-sense..many call it humor! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

non-sense is that what was in your depends?

Hell no!! That's a half roll of dimes and two small Planters peanuts...on a GOOD day!!! noway :tongue: drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:31 PM

suz is a wonderful and amazing woman who i love dearly, she and i became instant friends and i would go to the ends of the earth for her. she is truly a beautiful woman inside and out!!! she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing Wow, is it hot in here, or is it just us?laugh embarassed embarassed

LOL..just send me my FREE copy of the video and you won;t even have to say another word! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:26 PM

hiiiiiiiii hmmmmmmmm very fat ........must be having gud ass

oh hell no noway sick noway sick
im not going to say what i am thinking so that i do not get into trouble here, but use your imagination....its nothing good on your behalf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awkay Luuucy, joo hab sum splainin too doo!??? noway bigsmile laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:22 PM

your s/o with your financial data, like bank accounts, creditcards, pin numbers, etc?

LOL..would never have to worry about it. Everything is in the corporation's name. Even I don't see anything, just the accounting dept. sees that.

And I don;t have "pin numbers" just use the credit card. if I need cash, I reach into the safe.

Most financial worries gone! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou smokin

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:04 PM

Im not a talented guitar player...anyone can play the songs I do with practice. But what I play on sax.....has taken YEARS! I think a lot of people dont appreciate the music until theyve tried to play it...and realized how difficult it is.

I cannot listen to certain pieces anymore without thinking..."ok heres my part a, b, c#, d, c# trill~ etc.."

Oh I do understand. Thats why I LOVE to watch really talented musicians. I tried the guitar for years when I was young and realized I simply did not have the "talent" to ever be really good. But then I ran across the drums and well, lets say i can hold my own. bigsmile

I can't read a lick of music. But if you start playing I can jump right in and hang on. I found I was given a "musical ear" and that is something I cherish. I LOVE MUSIC! drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:55 PM
I can pray like crazy at the poker table when my hand is behind, but I still have outs with the turn and the river. And sometimes it works! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:26 PM

I'm okay with the way I look. And if someone else isn't, oh well.
They wouldn't be the kind of people I would want to spend my time with anyway.

LOL..well ya could look better..like if you were nuzzled up to me... noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

That's smooth. :wink: :smile:

LOL..like fine wine..aged to perfection! :wink: bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:23 PM

Anyone fans?

I play Tenor and Alto saxophone, and this is my 15th year of playing.

I love playing Big Band, Blues, and Swing.

You have a pic playing guitar..you play guitar as well??

Ive been playing sax for 15 years...had a guitar since I was 5, but didnt really start learning how to play it until 6 years ago. Really got into playing guitar again this year since I quit smoking...(something for my fingers to do).

Im also learning how to play piano since I inheirted one.

Cool! I never had the "talent" to be any real good on the guitar. I play drums (hence the Buddy Rich post). But I love to watch an acoustic guitar. ever see a guy named Jim Stafford play his 12 string with some Spanish classical stuff...it's simply INCREDIBLE! noway drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:19 PM

I'm okay with the way I look. And if someone else isn't, oh well.
They wouldn't be the kind of people I would want to spend my time with anyway.

LOL..well ya could look better..like if you were nuzzled up to me... noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:16 PM
Everyday! And TWICE on Sunday! But it still does NOT help me! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:05 PM
Well I'm not even going to get into anything that is referring to a 13 year old anything..except maybe Scitch..cause thats the ONLY thing right at that age. noway :tongue: flowerforyou

Well I post in this thread, its automatic 16 and ABOVE related. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:59 PM

Anyone fans?

I play Tenor and Alto saxophone, and this is my 15th year of playing.

I love playing Big Band, Blues, and Swing.

You have a pic playing guitar..you play guitar as well??

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 03:09 PM

I dont like the music but I like the girl!

Kitty is always after kitty. noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:50 PM
Buddy Rich!!!! drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou smokin

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25