no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:46 PM

I want all the sweet, kind, real, no lying, no nonsense men to
come to the Matchmaking Game #9, In Relationships, to meet the greatest ladies on JSH.

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/81296

Dang! I met all the requirements, except the "no non-sense". I'm alwasy FULL of non-sense..many call it humor! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:41 PM

<-----sending mini stab wounds!!!!devil laugh devil

Wow Gypsy FINALLY puts up a TRUE PIC of herself! You look amazing sweetheart!!! Wow! You lost weight too! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work! noway noway :tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
YOu know you want it!!!devil laugh devil

ROFL...maybe after you lose anoter 500 tons or so....then..maybe...ok nah, never! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou
Yaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Youre just saying that!!!love laugh love

My Dear Gypsy,

I know how much you want me and I am flattered by all the e-mails and even the nude photos you took just for me (I especially like the one where you put up the little sign that says <my name> lick here..that was GREAT!) but I simply can;t. I am an old fashioned kinda guy and even though you have an incredible body, a twisted/freaky (jn a good way) personality. I'm just going to have to tell you "NO"..at least for now. I'm sorry if I broke your heart. flowerforyou bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:23 PM

Wow Gypsy FINALLY puts up a TRUE PIC of herself! You look amazing sweetheart!!! Wow! You lost weight too! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work! noway noway :tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
YOu know you want it!!!devil laugh devil

ROFL...maybe after you lose anoter 500 tons or so....then..maybe...ok nah, never! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:20 PM

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:06 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Wed 02/13/08 02:10 PM

Damn yall still talking about this ...........Me and mon talked to her last night and it was a long talk she knows she f up and she knows she lost all trust ........Yes he is over 18 and could go to jail .......but i'm not for that I mailed his father and mother a not so nice letter and saying how i felt about ther son doing that with my daughter ....thtas all thats going to be done .......I'm not out to have a boy lock up for sex un less he was like 30 or something .........The age was not the problem it was how he played my daughter not that he was 18 and shes allmost 17 ........I'm pissed he dumped her after like trash

Sorry for hearing your situation. flowerforyou

As I have posted here..I agree that is WRONG and I specifically have pointed to situations just like that. It does not matter if the guy is 18 or 28..both have the same BAD intent and thats what makes it harmful. And you would be just as mad if she was 18 and some guy 24,34, or 44 did the same thing. It's just plain WRONG. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:02 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Wed 02/13/08 02:07 PM

Allowing minors to drive doesnt make them adults. Yes at 16 they can drive in Florida, but that law is being reviewed, due to the irresponsibility of a lot of those young drivers who cause fatalities/accidents etc.

I see where you're coming from but two distinctly different cases here. One is a felony one is not.

jmo

Whether a "felony" or not. That simply does not hold in an arguement that a 16 year old can be responsible for something that can kill many people, destroy property, etc, etc and one of sexually pleasuring themselves.

I mean really??? Does this even sound reasonable????

Again, this is just my opinion also. But to place something on such a scale is just not logical. And no matter what we say here, its not going to change the fact that its going to continue to happen, because it has been happening since the beginning of man. Since legal age to give such a responsibility as driving to a 16 year old...I think that they should know enough to say "NO" if they don;t want to be having sex. flowerforyou

while you may be correct, it is still not a LAW, whether it should be or shouldn't be is not debateable, I agree with you.

But with the present laws we have in effect as of right now, it is illegal and the Adult is responsible for the actions not the minor. yes/no?

Clear answer "NO". In many cases and Courts around the country, they take into consideration the "intent" of the law and not the "letter" of the law.

As it has been proven, just as with "freedom of speech". The age old arguement is clarified when a person attempts to use "freedom of speech" in an effect as to run into a crowded theatre and yell "fire", therefore causing panic and mayhem.

The basis of "freedom of speech" was never "intended" to be used in such a manner. Therefore, many Courts will consider the "intent" of the law and not the "letter" of the law. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:37 PM
Mickey goes to his attorney and fills out his "complaint" for divorce against Minnie.

The attorney reads the complaint and says to Mickey.. "So, you wish to file for divorce against Minnie because she is crazy..correct?"

Mickey, with a raised voice, says (include the Micket voice here) "No! I want the divorce because Minnie is f*cking Goofy!!!" noway noway bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:04 PM

Ok I should not be shocked on how this simple topic got thrown out of control.

1. Everything starts with being a good parent
2. always teach your children from the get go when they are young that they are responsible for their on actions
3. teach them from a young age to not date or have sex until they are married (we all know this never happens)

I mean really do you want you kid dating which majority of the time no matter how good your kid is leads to sex or do you want them learning in school and going to college so they don't end up a loser in life.

Kids are not born doing the things they do they learn it. You cannot excuse yourself with peer pressure from outside sources either. If you are a good parent and teach your kids good they will grow up to be great adults and leaders in society. The best tool in being a parent is by example. What example do you set for your kids???

I totally agree! drinker Thats how I raised my son, as I previously stated here.

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:57 PM

Allowing minors to drive doesnt make them adults. Yes at 16 they can drive in Florida, but that law is being reviewed, due to the irresponsibility of a lot of those young drivers who cause fatalities/accidents etc.

I see where you're coming from but two distinctly different cases here. One is a felony one is not.

jmo

Whether a "felony" or not. That simply does not hold in an arguement that a 16 year old can be responsible for something that can kill many people, destroy property, etc, etc and one of sexually pleasuring themselves.

I mean really??? Does this even sound reasonable????

Again, this is just my opinion also. But to place something on such a scale is just not logical. And no matter what we say here, its not going to change the fact that its going to continue to happen, because it has been happening since the beginning of man. Since legal age to give such a responsibility as driving to a 16 year old...I think that they should know enough to say "NO" if they don;t want to be having sex. flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:48 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Wed 02/13/08 12:49 PM

maybe the reason we dont all agree is because in the state of Florida a minor is anyone under the age of 18 - an adult is anyone over the age of 18.

Consentual age for sex is 18 (not like some states where it can be much less).

The 16 yr old is not recognized as having the maturity nor intellect to make adult decisions and the state "tries/wants" to protect minors from exploitation. Where as the 18 yr old is a legal adult and responsible.

Hope this clears up some of the misunderstanding.

OK, and you can not get a driver's license at 16 in Florida? (honest question..I do not know)

If you can get a drivers license at 16 in Florida, by thier own definition, they are givng permission for an unresponsible individual to drive, what could be a very lethal weapon or at least a MAJOR and FATAL accident to happen.

Once again, if its 16 to drive..well they are giving 16 year olds great credit for "being responsible" for a MAJOR responsibility. bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:43 PM
ROFLMAO...and take NOTICE! Almost EVERONE INVOLVED WERE MEN!!! We are just not "bright" creatures! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:21 PM

Oh well. Must be the kind that only likes supermodels. No matter.

LOL Suz...hey hey hey..supermodels need lovin too ya know..lets not hate them..poor things are cursed. noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Never said anything was wrong with them I was merely saying that he must only like girls who fit society's definition of beauty

I know Suz, I was just making a little sarcastic joke..no offense. bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:15 PM

Why did you pick your username?

What meaning does it have?

How long did it take to think of it?

Hmm well, all the other names suggested by my ex...like..

sh*thead
dumbf*uck
azzwipe
etc

They would not let me use...so I thought ok, I have to think of "sumthingdifferent"! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:07 PM

Wow Tina, nice to see you have our pictures up side by side! noway :tongue: laugh

And thanks for stopping in at my profile and not even saying hello. noway :tongue: laugh

Just makes me feel so special! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing
i can hello in here so everyone can see u r truely special 2 meflowerforyou

Oh so that's why you gave me the pet name... "Special Ed"!! I'm so proud! noway :tongue: bigsmile drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:05 PM

Oh well. Must be the kind that only likes supermodels. No matter.

LOL Suz...hey hey hey..supermodels need lovin too ya know..lets not hate them..poor things are cursed. noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:02 PM
Wow Tina, nice to see you have our pictures up side by side! noway :tongue: laugh

And thanks for stopping in at my profile and not even saying hello. noway :tongue: laugh

Just makes me feel so special! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou blushing

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:53 AM

hiiiiiiiii hmmmmmmmm very fat ........must be having gud ass

Do you care to explain that comment?

he's just a "dumb ass"....and thats being nice...:tongue:

and were did he come from anyway....grumble

Hmm given the name "rahul" most likely another illegal from across ourt great secured borders in the south. Notice the "English" spelling?? He's still learning. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:44 AM

i hope im didnt misunderstand your post, but what if your 16 yr old knocked up the 13 yr old village sl*t, becuase she is a sl*t, its not his fault?, sure sounds like bill clintons way of thinking

No, no, no. I'm talking 16 and OLDER. Lets keep the "responsibilities" within the boundries already set. No matter how screwed up they are.

kind of like a guy kills someone and gets 3rd degree murder and gets 10 years in prison...but then some guy commits armed robbery and only steals money, but gets 25 years in prison.

Point being, so much is so screwed up in the USA, many things are simply "back assward".

I do not condone nor agree like in an earlier statement that Fran put out, when a 19 year old boy is going after a girl who just turned 16...well the chances the boy is only going after sex is VERY HIGH.

But even though I don;t condone nor approve, will NOT stop it from happening. It is ALSO the responsibility of that 16 year old to SAY NO! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:31 AM

What do I want for lunch? Any ideas?drinker laugh

Chili and crackers! bigsmile drinker

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 11:26 AM

Absolutely no justification - government trying to maintain control - I agree.

However, since 18 is the legal age (in most states) I still say they are accountable/responsible for their actions, especially if it includes a minor. :wink:

I agree..and a perfect point. EVERYONE, including the 16 year olds MUST be held accountable for his or her OWN actions and the parts they play therein!

Just as I brought my son up, he learned at a VERY early age, he would not get in trouble for an "accident" or a "mistake". However, if he KNOWINGLY did something wrong...there was consiquence and he was responsible for his actions.

At 16, they are responsible enough to DRIVE AN AUTOMOBILE..yet they can't take respnsibility in consentual sex??? Give me a break. bigsmile flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25