no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:13 PM
OK..OK..after putting a little thought into this now..I'll even attempt to elaborate on why.

Its possible for both, but typically much easier for a woman to fall in love without having to "see" the man, because to really reach a woman, is through her mind, then her heart.

Most men are jack-asses. They don;t understand how a woman "works" in this area of "love and romance". Most have no clue that something like "foreplay" can be a process that can start as soon as you wake up and not have the actual encounter until late that night...and you don;t even have to both be in the same place. noway :tongue:

Guys on the other hand, we are "sight" based, so we "see" what we like and go after that. But some men are enough in touch with there own selves, that its still possible they could have an actual "heart to heart" encounter and realize it as such.

Does this help??? noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:06 PM
Absolutely! Not only possible, but happens all the time. noway flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:02 PM
Hmmm..an interesting question...even though i know my answer already. But decided to put some thought into it anyway.

On the down side, you got disease, emotional issues, etc etc..

On the plus side, you have a woman who can know real well how to please a man in probably every aspect, and proabably would be a probable "anything goes" in the bedroom (or any other place you might want for that matter).

But all in all, my first answer was instant as soon as I had seen the question...

An absolute no. bigsmile

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:27 PM

Can't legally have gin for another 2 weeks. I am trying to stay legal for the next few weekslaugh laugh

breakin the law breakin the law

LOL..as my old friend use to say (he was retired Tulsa PD..may Gary RIP)..

"Its ONLY illegigal IF you get CAUGHT!" noway :tongue: drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:18 PM

vasaline, unlubricated condoms and a donkey.
Don't ask.

ROFLMAO Wonder! drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 08:17 PM

Air, food, and water.

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Now thats smart! bigsmile

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:44 PM
Was just reading the forums..and seeing all these people saying "I didn;t get anything for Valentine's Day..etc etc.

Ummm have I been solo so long they changed Valentine's day to OTHER THAN FEBRUARY 14th!!????noway

For the US people...ummm that's TOMORROW!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh

So guess what..you ALL still have HOPE! bigsmile drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

So please, stop freaking us old folk out..we have enough trouble remembering sh*t as is!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:29 PM

suz is a wonderful and amazing woman who i love dearly, she and i became instant friends and i would go to the ends of the earth for her. she is truly a beautiful woman inside and out!!! she rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

blushing blushing blushing blushing blushing Wow, is it hot in here, or is it just us?laugh embarassed embarassed

LOL..just send me my FREE copy of the video and you won;t even have to say another word! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sorry the video is for subscribers only

ROFLMAO..WTF!!?? Ask Madam! I'm part of the CAST! Who do you think is the MIDGET!!?????? noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou smokin

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:27 PM
Ummm its not Valentines Day here in the states yet..gotta wait til tomorrow. bigsmile drinker

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:21 PM

Alright here is the deal , you get an email , be my friend, okay that is cool , then another could you see us hooking up , I tried to be polite pointed out too young ,, emailed back he is more mature than others blah blah , again pointed out too young different stages in life blah blah , he gets mad turns anger on me , I finally just say NO , he gets madder , and so then I am rude,, Guys NO means NO if a girl is pointing out your age, the distance chances are she is just not interested .. take no for an answer ..I am trying not to be a b#$ch can you help a girl out?

LOL..poor shoes. flowerforyou

you mean you didn;t see how much more mature he was than other's his age?? I mean really, I think he prolly is at least out of diapers! noway :tongue: laugh

Yeh, same reason I won't go after young women (under 30...ok 27....nah 24...ok as long as she is over 18!!! noway :tongue: laugh ) Just kidding..30 is about my low range. But same things..long term goals just get way out of whack.

But I'm sure it happens a lot more to the women...and some of the women LIKE that..they call then COUGARS! Guys are just called PERVERTS! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:12 PM

I only know of plentyoffish but I wouldn't recommend it

WHY????

If it smells like fish....I'm outta there!!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:05 PM

That is wrong

LOL..yeh right! Like you never pulled a man's LOVE HANDLES when he was down there handlin the love business!?? noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 07:02 PM
I don't care what ANYONE says!! EVERYONE, both men and women have LOVE HANDLES!!! I see people all the time saying "I don;t have LOVE HANDLES!! noway

I'm like, YES YOU DO!!! We ALL have LOVE HANDLES!!! And this one chick gets in my face!! Saying how she don't have LOVE HANDLES!!

So I told her.."I will bet you $20 you have LOVE HANDLES and I can PROVE it!"

She slaps down a $20 bill, I grab her by her EARS and then pick up my money and walk away!!! noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:34 PM

I just stumbled across this stuff and I like it! I Recall it from the 90's.

Ummm the one I remember was called...I THINK (not sure) Fall Down????

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:28 PM

I have been every to every state in the us. myself and there are so many places to go and see I don't want to ever go overseas.

Why not?? Yes the US has tons to see...but I have seen most of it..at least all the "scenery" parts.

I have been to Europe, but want to take time just to go "castle touring". I have seen so many cool castle pictures..and for some reason I am facinated with them and have been since childhood...maybe I was a Knight in a past life?? noway :tongue: laugh

But I am not going to stop here..there is a whole world to see and explore! And I'm going to do it while I am still young! I can always come back to the states and piddle here in my old age! bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:24 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Wed 02/13/08 06:25 PM

We did not even click. First he talked on the phone the whole time to his employees. then He actually gave his phone number to the waitress. And then after we left he sent a text and said he had no chemistry with me. I am worried that is going to happen too often.

noway noway noway noway huh huh

Well first thing..NEVER get your hopes so high they become "unrealistic".

You should have known when talking on the phone with this person some of thier traits. And for this guy to do the things you just described, I could not imagine him being able to "hide" many of those traits,even over the phone.

So best advise i can give...keep things in proper perspective and keep your hopes within reason. then relax and take things slow and see what happens.

We ALL "strike out" on dates at times. But you have to keep swingin to even have the chance to hit the homerun! drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:16 PM

Well it's just cold here just waitin for the summer canttake the top off the jeep yet.

Oh, summer .. YUCK! I have to leave this place them. Its wonderful in the winter..but summer...even the devil can;t take the heat here..many times 120+ and you better not have leather seats!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou
Yes my daughter lives in Messa Az. and it gets hotter than hell there alsodevil devil devil devil drinker

Yep, the desert is not a good place after May. Last summer I went down and stayed in my RV in Baja on the Pacific, about 250 miles south of the border, just south of San Quintin ( LOL NO, its NOT the prison..and down there its pronounced San KINTEEN) They have some beautiful surf there and its quiet.

This May, I'll head towards Montana. I have a friend here, she is from Montana and her tribe is there near Glacier national on the eastward side. And I have not been to North Dakota (will have to just drive there in the car and cross the boarder just to say I was there..nothing to see there) and spend a month or so in Montana and then Idaho, then take the coastal route back down to southern Cal later in early fall.

Then I only have Alaska to hit and I am done with my tour of the USA and North America. drinker Good thing we have a BIG world to explore! drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:04 PM

LOL go for the gusto..Hotel California!!!! drinker drinker laugh

Nah, I thought about that but it's too serene of a shot for that. It needs something more soothing than eerie.

Y'know?

yeh you're right.

Will be nice when they get a cell phone cam that can do low light stuff..would be a great shot right now..just a glimmer of light over the mountain left right now. drinker

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:02 PM

Well it's just cold here just waitin for the summer canttake the top off the jeep yet.

Oh, summer .. YUCK! I have to leave this place them. Its wonderful in the winter..but summer...even the devil can;t take the heat here..many times 120+ and you better not have leather seats!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/13/08 06:00 PM

I want all the sweet, kind, real, no lying, no nonsense men to
come to the Matchmaking Game #9, In Relationships, to meet the greatest ladies on JSH.

http://www.justsayhi.com/topic/show/81296

Dang! I met all the requirements, except the "no non-sense". I'm alwasy FULL of non-sense..many call it humor! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

non-sense is that what was in your depends?

Hell no!! That's a half roll of dimes and two small Planters peanuts...on a GOOD day!!! noway :tongue: drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

lmao...you are a complete nut!!!!!!!! i love you xoxoxo i cant even respond to that lmfao....laugh laugh laugh laugh

ROFL..someone call Ripley's!! Madam is SPEACHLESS!!!!! noway noway noway noway huh

NO JOKE!!! HOW OFTEN DOES THAT HAPPEN LMFAO

ROFL..with me, it seems quite often these days!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25