Community > Posts By > 9CORNERPOCKET

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:45 AM
Heck noooooooooo..........A live in girlfriend is almost the same as a wifey.........Maybe I'm too easy, but I'm sure she appreciates the kindness...........:banana: :banana:
Take it out in trade..........drinker bigsmile

no photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:37 AM
I smoke, if they do or don't and don't mind me smoking, everything is okie dokie with me.........As long as they don't chew, I am fine with it..............sick sick drinker laugh

no photo
Fri 07/10/09 04:52 PM
ohwell yawn

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 07:17 AM

Saudi Arabia to fence itself in

Saudi Arabia has signed a deal with a major European defence contractor to build a hi-tech security system including a fence around the whole of its 9,000 kilometre border.

The country has been wanting to build a strong border security system for some time.

Its two main concerns are its neighbours Iraq and Yemen, and the instability and lawlessness of these two countries have raised fears in Saudi Arabia that their problems will overflow the border.

Specifically, the Saudis are worried about weapons and drug smuggling.

The cost of the contract has not been officially disclosed, but a French magazine said it is worth about $3 billion.
I agree with this one...........

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/02/2615520.htm?section=justin

Something the US should have done long ago.

I agree with this one too.........

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 07:16 AM

Saudi Arabia to fence itself in

Saudi Arabia has signed a deal with a major European defence contractor to build a hi-tech security system including a fence around the whole of its 9,000 kilometre border.

The country has been wanting to build a strong border security system for some time.

Its two main concerns are its neighbours Iraq and Yemen, and the instability and lawlessness of these two countries have raised fears in Saudi Arabia that their problems will overflow the border.

Specifically, the Saudis are worried about weapons and drug smuggling.

The cost of the contract has not been officially disclosed, but a French magazine said it is worth about $3 billion.
I agree with this one...........

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/07/02/2615520.htm?section=justin

Something the US should have done long ago.

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 05:04 PM
Party alone............It's cheaper that way..........drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:52 PM
welcome.............hmmmmmmmmmmmm, yummi:banana:

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:50 PM
try telling the truth.................bigsmile

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:42 PM
fresh cucumbers are on sale at KROGERS.......... tow for .89

no photo
Wed 07/01/09 01:03 PM
sick

no photo
Tue 06/30/09 03:17 PM
I would like to try it, but afraid after him, Nancy Pelosi would appear...Then I'd have to knock her into next week........laugh laugh :banana:

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 04:28 PM
KEEP AMERICA, AMERICA.............:banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 04:14 PM

slaphead Duh! If he had entered the country legally he could get unemployment. Sorry, I've got no sympathy for illegals. Enter the country correctly, legally.shades

So many of the LEGAL people in this country are wasting hard earn dollars because of this non-sense like this........GO HOME, STAY HOME.....Let us be.........:angry:

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 03:38 PM
A vacumm cleaner salesman knocked on an elderly lady's door hoping to sell his newly found product...She opened the door, and says, "Go away, I have no money for that." He sticks his foot in the door, and says, Don't be so hasty Mam." This is the new state of the art for cleaning.......He dumps a bucket of horse manure on her carpet, and told her if this newly developed vacumm cleaner doesn't clean up all the manure off your carpet, I will eat the remains....."She says, let me go get a spoon, because my electricity has been shut off." laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 02:49 PM
offtopic offtopic ill

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 02:46 PM

I'm pretty sure if he stays away from you he will be fine!

LMAO...........laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker

no photo
Mon 06/29/09 02:21 PM
Howdy and Welcome...............Have fun with fun people here........:banana: :banana: :smile:

no photo
Sun 06/28/09 04:02 AM

Is smoking and drinking a sin ? are we going to hell if we do these? suppose a good guy with a big heart,helps the needy,loyal to his wife , never hurt anyone or anything...etc but he drinks and smoke ,what happens to him?

Drinking - I'm an occasional drinker, but I think one can find scriptural support for moderate drinking. There are also some health benefits. Excessive drinking is another matter. Jesus would not have changed water to wine at Cana if it had been a sin to drink

Smoking - I don't smoke either. And the current health position would be against it. If one were a light smoker doing minimal damage to the body, that might not run afoul of scripture.

Eating, drinking, smoking excessively is a sin - it is one of the 7 deadly sins.

Name the other four please............

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:24 PM

There was a thread the other day about "problem words" -- I had totally forgotten about this one until it popped up yesterday.

I type medical reports and this one comes up fairly often. Thought I would share my "problem" word with you.

If you have an infected wound, it has "pus" drainage, correct? So if the doctor dictates "pus-sy" drainage from the wound --- there are so many ways to take that word. scared shocked surprised ill

And, no I do not type it that way, I change the sentence around and use "pus," not "pus-sy." slaphead surprised

Thought I could get a smile or at least a smirk out of some of you.
Ummm, if you are eating dinner, I humbly apologize. :wink: noway sick laugh

Be very polite now........Just say, " Your pus is draining "...bigsmile laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:19 PM

During my divorce, I saw a flying saucer coming from my kitchen to the living room.......Scared the hell out of me......biggrin biggrin biggrin drinker

smart woman....drinker

Another man hater......laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25