Tue 01/08/08 04:23 AM
Love the service here!flowerforyou

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:18 AM
Welcome to JSH! I wish you the best of luck in your search!flowerforyou

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:15 AM
Good morning !
I believe that I will start with some fresh coffee, orange juice, bacon, hash browns and sourdough .. lightly toasted with blackberry jam.

Thank you!flowerforyou

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:13 AM
morning Daniel! flowerforyou

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:10 AM
so far so good!:wink:

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Tue 01/08/08 04:07 AM
hey OC you big hunky luv muffin! flowerforyou

37/f/IL

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:14 PM

Kitty is actually pretty sweet -- he likes to follow me around, just to be near me, and he is also very obsessed about being petted by his food dish. I think it's some kind of greeting ritual -- he rubs against his dish, and his big scratch thing, and if I lean down, Kitty will rub his face against mine in an expression of affection. He will meow very persistently until you greet and pet him at his food dish. When he's in the right mood, he likes to have me rub his tummy. (Kitty never read the book that cats are not supposed to like having their tummy rubbed.) Kitty also likes to sleep with me. As a people-oriented cat, who is pretty good natured and easy going, although sometimes skittish, Kitty is actually kind of dog-like in many ways.

That is soo cool! I thought I was the only one who had their cats shaved in a lion cut!

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:28 AM
love

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:45 PM

You psycho women force men to lie. "honey, does this dress make me look fat?" woman that red dress makes you look so freakin fat the neighbor kids are gonna yell "HEY KOOLAID!!!"

LMAO noooo they just ask all of the trick questions!

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:44 PM
Raising hand.........but you all have me beat! I was raised in the country....I do alot of home style cookin/southern type. Nothing fancy tho.......

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 11:38 PM
I don't lie..........I just spare the guy's feelings by not telling the whole truth..... ummmm ya! thats it! LOL

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:35 AM
POO! too bad I haveta get my arse in bed.....gotta do the work thing later........
Hope ya all have a great day!

Smootches!

Sweet

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:33 AM
Edited by Sweet_Lea_Evil on Sun 01/06/08 03:34 AM
Im awake OC... wanna keep me company?? :wink: smooched smooched smooched flowerforyou blushing

Good morning suzanne!flowerforyou

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:29 AM
Hello and welcome to JSH! I hope you have a great time here and find your perfect mate! Good luck hun!

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:26 AM
I'll walk your Two Terrors for ya!...flowerforyou

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sun 01/06/08 03:11 AM
is an exoctic dancer

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:34 PM
feel free to email me anytime you need to ok?

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:26 PM

why do most guys only want to sleep with me...and not date me....????? Can anyone answer that??what happend to the old fashioned days....they didnt have friends with benefits....and i dont want to have them either....sometimes i wish i was born in the 60's....where guys opend the door for you and did all those sweet things...and everything wasnt always about sex....

If you were born in the 60's then you wouldn't be dating until the 70's.... try getting a gentleman in that era LMAO!

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:23 PM
Edited by Sweet_Lea_Evil on Sat 01/05/08 11:23 PM

it took me awhile to find a good one but when i did it was worth the search....six months later i felt like a new person....if you keep it all inside they win

AMEN! on the keeping it inside

Sweet_Lea_Evil's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:21 PM
it is indeed a scary situation. and yes, the physical scars heal rather quickly. the emotional scars take much longer to heal. It takes a strong will to trust again. But it CAN be done! I am living proof! A guy I was dating nearly beat me to death, literally. I never thought in a million years that he could or would do something like that. I was freaking out at every bump in the night for years afterwards. It took alot of faith, hope and belief in myself to get back out there. I am a much stronger woman now than I ever was before. (not to mention outspoken! LOL) So I've got your back! Need me, just holla!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9