Community > Posts By > jamesfortville

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 03/10/10 04:22 AM

And the American government seems to create these "dictators"...Panama, Iraq, Iran, Israel..what puppet government that America created haven't they turned on and labled dictatorships besides Israel

The American government has had tremendous success in nation building where the Catholic Church wasn’t a dominate force , for example Germany, Korea and Japan. Where the Catholic Church is a dominate force. We , the Americans have been miserable failure. Examples, I believe, Nicaragua and the Philippines

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 03/10/10 03:40 AM
The same court that granted people the right to twist the arms and legs of not yet born babies also grant liberals a Constitutional right to lie. I see that all the usual suspects are here perpetuation more lies about Rush.

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 03/03/10 11:39 PM
Back during Vet Nam lot of people played a game it was called “Lets Help Kill Solders in the Jungle”. Now they re playing a game called “Lets Help Kill Solders in the Desert“. That young man would have probably not been wounded if American citizens hadn’t been encouraging the enemy to keep on killing.

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 03/03/10 08:54 PM
Edited by jamesfortville on Wed 03/03/10 08:55 PM
The big lie, the dam lie and the dirty lie too. I should believe any thing a person says that lies about Glenn Beck.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/21/10 11:54 AM
Tiger and O J committed the unforgivable sin. An affluent black man to marry a white woman

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 02/17/10 01:04 PM
Big Al, the liars Pal, has been at it for twenty tears. It’s very unusual he has been able to stretch a lie for twenty years, but he is just about to come to the end of his rope.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 02/16/10 10:07 PM

All this B S. Why doesn’t some body go interview some of those people who would have been killed if the torture hadn’t been used?

I suppose you know the future and all of the consequences that may or may not come to pass regarding every evil action taken by every person or country in the world?

Don't justify evil. For evil to exist only requires that good men do nothing. You are making excuses for them, trying to justify them. I am really appalled by this kind of thinking. It is un-American.

It is like the Salem witch trials where they tortured women to confess that they were witches. How many innocents were tortured and killed? Its just wrong.... period.

People have RIGHTS. HUMAN RIGHTS. Just because we are made to believe that our enemy is evil.... that does not justify that we can practice evil too.

People should be presumed innocent until proven guilty. People should have a right to a lawyer and a trial by jury. NOT taken off to some prison outside of the jurisdiction of the United States with no rights and no lawyer. THAT'S JUST LIKE HITLER DID. That is a dictatorship.

Don't let this happen to your country. Wake up people!

Don't support or defend this kind of government. It will eventually get back to you, when someone decides to call you a "terrorist" just because they can.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/14/10 11:31 AM
Question: Did these shootings take place in a “free kill zone”?

Why was she denied tenure?

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/14/10 11:00 AM
All this B S. Why doesn’t some body go interview some of those people who would have been killed if the torture hadn’t been used?

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 02/11/10 08:09 AM
What is there to say. What this means is that some of you people making crazy remarks are going to be looking at your grand kids coming home to you in aluminum boxes.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 02/09/10 06:37 PM
Right.

If we can have nuclear weapons so should everyone.

Iran has a right to have nuclear weapons but They give up that right when they say, yes say they will bomb a nother nation.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 02/09/10 06:37 PM
Right.

If we can have nuclear weapons so should everyone.

Iran has a right to have nuclear weapons but They give up that right when they say, yes say they will bomb a nother nation.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 02/09/10 12:46 PM
Mistakes….like 4.+ unemployment?

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 02/09/10 11:28 AM
Will, I see all the usual suspects are assembled. An each have unlimbered the most often used tool, the lie. If things keep going the way they are going the “Little Brown Squirrel” will be gone and “Lain Joe Biden” will be up against “Our Girl Sara”.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 02/09/10 10:54 AM
SO, is somebody missing 4.+ unemployment

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 02/08/10 04:11 AM
The tool the Liberals/ Progressives bring to bar most often is the LIE.
The big lie, dirty lie and the dam lie too. Like Goebbels said: “Tell the lie often enough and pretty soon they begin to believe it”.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/07/10 05:42 PM
If you listened to Rush like I do then we both would knew that Dick Chaney balance twenty five chicks when he was in the house and back in 92 Rush indorsed Slick Willie.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/07/10 05:26 PM

The best at what? Being an arsehole? A liar? A sexist? A racist? A drug addict? A criminal? A hypocrite?

You have made six or seven accusations against Rush, why don’t you site one example for each

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/07/10 04:43 PM

I know the president has too much class to do it but wouldn't it be nice!!!!!

My I ask - what’s your definition of class.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 02/07/10 11:16 AM
Scrapping the absolute bottom of the barrow saying that Rush lies about anything. What you bleeding heart liberals cannot recognizes is that Rush is the absolute best . Be he a liberal he would still be at the top.