Community > Posts By > jamesfortville

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 09/22/11 11:28 AM

I think people get 'outraged' too easily these days.

I mean, a coffee from the local starbucks is almost 5 dollars. Am I gonna be surprised or OUTRAGED at muffins which cost 15.. ? not really.

And then some cookies and muffins are WORTH every penny of ten dollars, depending upon their ingredients and freshness and the work put into it.

A few weeks ago I thought there was a glimmer of hope for you but now you are hopeless.

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 09/22/11 11:26 AM
Edited by jamesfortville on Thu 09/22/11 11:30 AM

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 09/09/11 06:51 PM

Faux News is not reliable news anyway.

But I did hear that there is a threat targeting New York and DC that they say may be credible. Not from the garbage network called Fox though making it more believable of course.

Nothing that can be blamed on Obama though at least not legitimately or sanely.

Somebody said the truth doesn’t hurt but that’s not true with you.

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 09/09/11 02:47 PM
One night along time ago I was watching the Carson show. It was getting up towards one o’clock and all the guest were setting in the chares talking. The subject turned to crime and one of the guest stud up and said: “The only thing that well denture crime is the satiny of punishment”. I believe it’s true today just like I believed it was true back when F. Lee Bailey said it.

Unfortunately I don’t believe we can trust the Justus system to only deliver guilty people to the death house.

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 09/09/11 01:04 PM

of what magnitude was it,, was it in all fifty states? Was it just one state, one region, did it involve law enforcement at all levels?

did the order come from him or his department? would have been 'fast' and furious if it had had to go through all upper channels first?

deniability is a real thing, we know that different sects of government dont always cooperate with or fill each other in, this would be nothing new...

Who are you apologizing for?

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 09/09/11 12:55 PM
Trying what

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 09/07/11 03:48 PM
Sounds bad for the gov. But I would like to hear his side of the story.

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 09/05/11 11:40 PM
UCLA - Does anybody have to say more?

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 09/04/11 02:54 PM
The best thing that can be said about the Muslims trying to kill us: they are irregulars and irregulars were intentionally excluded from protection under the Geneva Convention.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 09/03/11 09:39 PM

Would like to sum up all liberals.

#1. They never get anything done.
#2. They don’t hole people accountable fore their actions.
#3. They field they are better qualified to make basic
decisions for you and your dependants than you are yourself.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 09/03/11 02:20 PM
Well, I be dam, you finally said some thing that almost, makes since.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 09/03/11 03:53 AM
“Move Cheney’s Book to the Crime Section” can and should be summed up with:
Big lies, dirty lies and mean lies too. I would like to take up two things

Violating the Geneva Convention.
As I understand it there has been two Geneva Conventions that laid down rule for fighting wars and they both intentionally exclude protection for the people we are fighting now.

Identifying Valerie Plame as a covert CIA operative. She was an office worker. The law was written by a woman, not an elected person, and she was on a radio program
saying the employ had to be as sight overseas in the pass five years and three or four more thing had to be active before the law became active. Non were so there was no crime committed

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 09/03/11 02:05 AM
Was Hitler a homosexual?

I read a article about sixty years ago that said the only way he, Hitler could have an organism was to have a woman defecate on his nicked body.

I’ve read that a lot of German citizens were rounded up and sent to the gas chamber for no other reason than they were homosexuals

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 08/06/11 11:28 AM
Big lies, Dam l;ies and durtty lies too.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 08/06/11 11:25 AM
Big lies, dam lies and durtty lies too.

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 02/18/11 07:29 PM
The last few pages have gotten away from Egypt. Each of you look arrowed your home. How many ten year olds or younger do you see what happened in Egypt means more of them will be coming home to you in boxes.

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 02/18/11 06:48 PM
I’ve been away and now I see only one of the usual suspects has shown up to express the liberal view.

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 09/16/10 03:08 PM
It's been fifty years since I was in the army and there have been a lot of changes but he cannot be deployed. Give hem a general discharge and send him home, then have an investigation to find out what kind of outside influence lead him to his decision.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 03/13/10 06:25 PM
Edited by jamesfortville on Sat 03/13/10 06:28 PM
Two thoughts.

Israel fights wars, takes causalities gets people killed and doesn’t get anything done. What I’m saying, if in what seems like a dozen
Wars if Israel had hurt somebody then the Arabs/Muslims would live Israel alone.

Cutting off aid to Israel. That’s funny. Israel hangs by a thread from Uncial Sam’s check book. As long as the Jews in this country think more of Israel than America that thread won’t be cut.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 03/13/10 01:25 PM

to put stupid, fundiMENTAList people in concentration camps? So that way they can CONCENTRATE on there own stupidity and leave the rest of logical and rational world alone for once?

Hmmm, just my thought of the day

If so, I would be all by myself here.