Community > Posts By > jamesfortville

jamesfortville's photo
Fri 06/26/09 06:52 PM
The big lie, the dam lie and the dirty lie too. That pretty will sums up the detractors The one thing the Israelis should and can be criticized for is not getting the job over With but then the same criticism could and should be leveled against Uncle Sam.

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 06/03/09 07:09 AM
Hi Unsure and every body,

Just found this site an I like it. In flack I though Mingle2 was getting better and better till I got sintered for political thought, here.

I live in Fortville if anybody is interested

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 05/30/09 07:36 AM
Reply to Thomas 3474
Do you really think our government would waste valuable time,money,and energy to practice something they know doesn't work? Yes.

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:30 PM
There is no law protecting this people. In the Gulf war two, when we captured an Iraqi solder in uniform he had al kinds of laws protecting him but these people don’t.

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:15 PM
Concurring the Japanese who were rounded up and sent to concentration camps. I’ve read that the supreme court ruled agents the Japanese. May God have Mersey on my sole for defending F. D. R’s New Deal but I believe he did the right thing.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:38 AM
Any body that says torture doesn’t work don’t know what he/they are talking about. I wonder how many people reading this wouldn’t be a live today if torture wasn’t used.

I don’t believe torture sued be used as a rule but drastic time re quire drastic measures.

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 04/30/09 12:14 AM
Hi Italy0219,
Water boarding is sticking a garden hose in a person’s mouth and letting water fill up the person’s stomach and lungs, it’s very much like droning. The person is revived and the process is repeated till
The desired results are achieved. The Japanese did this to American prisoners of war in WWII.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 04/28/09 06:29 PM
MrHerrNudist

What got us into this mess was the Demo’s October surprise.

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 04/22/09 02:13 PM
You say Obama had to authorize the strike. You are wrong, a American live was in danger and the Bainbridge captain should have reacted especially when Ships captain Phillips tried to escape
By raking the life raft with machine gun fire but he, Bainbridge captain, didn’t, why, incompetent or under orders not to shot.

You compare N. Korea to Israel. I must have mist a lot. When did suicide bombers blow up pizza parlors in N. Korea? When did heads of state talk about destroying N. Korea? As I read you, you say what N. Korea threatens is thousands of miles away. No, Seoul is only 26 miles south of the boarder.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 04/19/09 09:10 AM
My Instant Message is malfunctioning. I go through the routine and type my greeting message and wait for her to connect and nothing happens. Last night I tried to IM three people and after I closed the window on two occasions I got a message saying she wanted to chat with me so I clicked yes and the window opened. There was no message so I typed “Hello any body there”. Nothing.

I e-mailed one and asked her if she knew what was going on and she said: “Honestly I have no Idea. It popped up telling me you wanted to chat. So I clicked yes and then nothing happened so I said hello and you never answered so I don’t know what happened“.

Under the send button there is a likeness of me with a balloon over it with a question mark in it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next