Community > Posts By > jamesfortville

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:35 PM

this made up war. was started buy bush. there is no such thing. as war on terror. i just love to here Americans wonder why Muslims attack them. they always leave out. all the murders the CIA has done in secret.

Name three murders.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 01/30/10 04:48 AM
Edited by jamesfortville on Sat 01/30/10 04:53 AM
So, so, so

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 01/30/10 04:07 AM
The last time I posted a commit on this subject it was deleted in a few minutes.

A man committed an act of cold blooded murder and there are laws to deal with this.

Back in 1944 if somebody would have walked up to Himmler, I believe he was the author of the final solution to the Jewish problem, and shot him what would have been said? Himmler specialized in murdering mostly adults. The Doctor murdered the most helpless creatures on earth.

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 01/28/10 07:43 PM
Edited by jamesfortville on Thu 01/28/10 07:48 PM
Several years ago I read in a magazine that eight out of nine murders in the United State are committed by black men. This is what’s on the police officer’s mind when they go into action.

I understand in the first hearing the police officers didn’t show, I wonder if beach warrants were issued?

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:23 PM
We live in the United States and each state is different. In most cases the lender can
Do what ever they want to do. You should gather all your papers up and contact a lawyer. If you cannot afford a lawyer write your U.S. Congressman a letter.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 01/17/10 12:42 AM
After reading several of this post I’ve come to the conclusion that these authors are a couple clicks above walking and chewing gun at the same time.

Lenders are the absolute scum of the earth. Several months ago I read about a woman, an illegal alien, who worked in a window factory in Chicago at minimum wage and went home to a quarter of a million dallier home. No lender would have
made her the loan. Her lender had to be black mailed into it by Democrats and this is what the little brown squirrel is trying to lie the Democrats out of.

jamesfortville's photo
Sat 01/16/10 11:20 PM
All this can be summed up with the old New York Time slogan: “All the News that’s fit to print” But now it’s more like “All the News They Want to Print”.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:53 AM
If the author of the first article could get his head screwed on strait and then rewrite it, it mite make since.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 01/12/10 07:28 AM
I am a conservative. I belive there is nothing my government can do for me that I can do better for my self.

Liberals have three charactors flows;
1. They never get anything done.
2. they don't hole people accountable for their
actions.
3. They feel better qualified to make basic decisions
for you thanyou are yourself.

jamesfortville's photo
Thu 10/08/09 04:52 PM
When the time come

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 09/29/09 12:49 AM
George, he didn’t give a dam, Bush Sums up the last president. In reality we lived in the best of time and the worst of times. I don’t known who I got that from.

The Little Brown Squirrel and his handlers are interested in driving our standard of living down. Do you remember when he said: “You won’t be able to keep your thermostat at 72 degrees”?

jamesfortville's photo
Wed 09/23/09 03:19 PM

well this is my big post on mingle hope i get a good response!!

patriotism the word itself tells us that a person should be proud of his/her country . but my question is why? doesn't it evoke prejudice towards a person of the same nationality. shouldn't a person be judged only on the bases or his/her merit should we join UN peacekeeping forces instead of armies. what is even more surprising is the way people openly discriminate on this grounds. i am from india and it is one of the most patriotic country which is Hippocratic as they will cheer india in any sport despite no knowledge but still will not pay tax and other things as follows rules. now it's not respecting your country that is a problem when i say i am not proud to be an indian doesnt mean that i am ashamed to be one. sure i would no doubt prefer to be born in a country like the US. so give me your views people i would prefer any response which add to my understanding of the world.

thank you

You have been watching Dan Rader to much.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 09/22/09 01:28 AM
Sounds like a good ideal except when you, or anybody else, looks at countries who have already surrendered in the “War on Drugs”.

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 09/22/09 12:41 AM

he was born laugh
he won laugh
he's black laugh
he's not black enough laugh
he's white laugh
he's not white enoughlaugh
pick a reason any reason and the rest will follow laugh

What about ACORN being investigated in eighteen for voter fraud?

What on earth does that have to do with Obama?

What on earth does that have to do with Obama?

If in just half of the eighteen states it’s proven Acorn committed voter fraud, who would be the rightful
President?

jamesfortville's photo
Tue 09/22/09 12:21 AM

Opinion

A President Was Killed the Last Time Right-Wing Hatred Ran Wild Like This
Friday 18 September 2009

by: Eric Boehlert | Media Matters for America

President John F. Kennedy in Dallas. (Photo wikimedia commons)
That being John F. Kennedy, who was gunned down in Dallas, of course.

I've been thinking a lot of Kennedy and Dallas as I've watched the increasingly violent rhetorical attacks on Obama be unfurled. As Americans yank their kids of class in order to save them from being exposed to the President of the United States who only wanted to urge them to excel in the classroom. And as unvarnished hate and name-calling passed for health care 'debate' this summer.

The radical right, aided by a GOP Noise Machine that positively dwarfs what existed in 1963, has turned demonizing Obama--making him into a vile object of disgust--into a crusade. It's a demented national jihad, the likes of which this country has not seen in modern times.

But I've been thinking about Dallas in 1963 because I've been recalling the history and how that city stood as an outpost for the radical right, which never tried to hide its contempt for the New England Democrat.

Now, in this this month's Vanity Fair, Sam Kashner offers up in rich detail the hatred that ran wild in Dallas in 1963. To me, the similarity between Dallas in 1963 and today's unhinged Obama hate is downright chilling.

Kashner's fascinating cover story actually chronicles the professional struggles of writer William Manchester who was tapped by the Kennedy family, after the president's assassination, to write the definitive book about the shooting. The Vanity Fair articles details the power struggles, and epic lawsuits, that ensued prior to Manchester's publication.

But this unnerving passage from VF caught my eye. In it, Kashner retraces Manchester's step as he researched his book. It's unsettling because if you insert "Obama" for every "Kennedy" reference, it reads like 2009:

Manchester also discovered that Dallas "had become the Mecca for medicine-show evangelists … the Minutemen, the John Birch and Patrick Henry Societies, and the headquarters of [ultra-conservative oil billionaire] H. L. Hunt and his activities."

"In that third year of the Kennedy presidency," Manchester wrote, "a kind of fever lay over Dallas country. Mad things happened. Huge billboards screamed, ‘Impeach Earl Warren.’ Jewish stores were smeared with crude swastikas.…Radical Right polemics were distributed in public schools; Kennedy’s name was booed in classrooms; corporate junior executives were required to attend radical seminars."

A retired major general ran the American flag upside down, deriding it as "the Democrat flag." A wanted poster with J.F.K.’s face on it was circulated, announcing "this man is Wanted" for—among other things—"turning the sovereignty of the US over to the Communist controlled United Nations" and appointing "anti-Christians … aliens and known Communists" to federal offices.

And a full-page advertisement had appeared the day of the assassination in The Dallas Morning News accusing Kennedy of making a secret deal with the Communist Party; when it was shown to the president, he was appalled. He turned to Jacqueline, who was visibly upset, and said, "Oh, you know, we’re heading into nut country today."

Manchester discovered that in a wealthy Dallas suburb, when told that President Kennedy had been murdered in their city, the students in a fourth-grade class burst into applause.
Today, conservatives are expressing outrage that Rep. Nancy Pelosi had the nerve to raise concerns about the onrush of violent political rhetoric. The Noise Machine claims it has no idea what Pelosi's talking about. But the truth is, America's most famous bouts of political violence (i.e. JFK, Oklahoma City, etc.) have always been accompanied by waves of radical, right-wing rhetoric. Given that history, the GOP's insistence that the hate now filling the streets couldn't possibly inspire violence seems woefully naive.

http://www.truthout.org/091909C?n

It is just no good.

The big lie, the dirty lie and dam lie too

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 09/21/09 11:45 PM

I turned 50 last month. Does that mean that I can have sex now?laugh :tongue:

Yes, if you can find a consenting adult.

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:09 PM

Police Brutality??????

Watch video:

http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/30363/Police_Brutality__Three_Male_Officers_Beat_Female/

Police Brutality: Three Male Officers Beat Female Prisoner

Police Brutality: PEKIN Three Tazewell County jailers accused of using excessive force against a female inmate last fall have been absolved of the administrative charges against them and ordered reinstated with back pay.

But Tazewell County Sheriff Bob Huston said Tuesday that he will fight that ruling in circuit court in an attempt to have correctional officers Jeffrey Bieber and Justin Piro and Sgt. Richard Johnston permanently removed from their positions at the jail.

All three have been on administrative leave since October, when Becky Behm was brought to the jail after her arrest on drunken driving charges in Creve Coeur shortly after midnight Oct. 17.

By 5:30 a.m., she had been swung into a concrete wall head-first by Piro, punched in the face by Bieber and pepper sprayed on Johnston's order.

The incidents have been the subject of hearings before the Tazewell County Sheriff's Merit Commission since late last year, though those hearings didn't begin in earnest until May. Huston wanted the commission to allow him to terminate the jailers.

Attorneys for the officers were scheduled to begin presenting evidence for their clients Tuesday morning, but instead asked the commission to make a direct finding of not guilty and reinstate the jailers to their jobs with back pay.

The commission unanimously agreed.

"I felt after the prosecution was done that they didn't prove their case - any of it," commissioner Harvey Richmond said. "We all felt - what we saw in (the video), she would not do anything that they told her - they used only the minimal force that was needed to control her."
Police Officers should be given the befit of doubt. How many prosecutors don’t try to win?

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:58 PM

he was born laugh
he won laugh
he's black laugh
he's not black enough laugh
he's white laugh
he's not white enoughlaugh
pick a reason any reason and the rest will follow laugh

What about ACORN being investigated in eighteen for voter fraud?

jamesfortville's photo
Mon 09/21/09 01:45 AM
Over the last twenty or so years little cancers have show in up but the main stream news media chose to ignore them. Just like when Charlie Gibson was ask about the four or five cities where ACORN people were recorded giving advice on how to break the low, he said he didn’t know any thing about it. When little cancers are left to grow the whole body become infected and is beyond help.

jamesfortville's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:35 PM

Well, a 3 front war?

Hitler lost his, because he was fighting a 2 front war, so historically, having enough troops isn't the question, the question would be: Are our leaders smarter than Hitler and his assistants?

Or are they just the same...
In WWII we, the allies, were fighting a four or five front war. What we did was put our resources into the weakest front and win there and move on. We didn’t try to win every where at once. No, I wasn’t
there but I remember.