Community > Posts By > xeshm21

xeshm21's photo
Mon 01/28/13 04:24 PM
plenty of people want to chat im sure you will find that soon enough. welcome to the website.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 01/28/13 01:45 AM
Edited by xeshm21 on Mon 01/28/13 01:46 AM
clearly this is the starting point to finding true love :P nice post.

xeshm21's photo
Sat 01/26/13 03:05 PM
just because someone hasnt loged in, in over a month doesnt meen they stoped using the website when someone sends them a message it gets sent to their email fyi

xeshm21's photo
Thu 01/24/13 07:25 PM
Id go with trojan condoms :P

xeshm21's photo
Tue 01/22/13 03:52 PM
I would say stick to a relation with little conversation and plenty of fun. What good is there in understanding someone you dont enjoy being around ?

funny or rude ? Both I enjoy a good laugh at someones expense, but im immature like that.

xeshm21's photo
Sat 01/19/13 12:24 PM
sofie you beat me to it :P

xeshm21's photo
Sat 01/19/13 12:24 PM
under search you can click whos online and it will show people that are currently online although it has a glitch where it shows the same people repeatedly.

xeshm21's photo
Thu 01/17/13 02:34 PM

As the leader of the oompa loompa's the right to Song and Dance when a child does somthing wrong. Further more the right to war with the lollipop guild. (imagine i said that after inhaling a balloon) :P

Oompa Loompas freak me out!

Guessing you didnt like willy wonka and the chocolate factory ? the original not the new one.

You are correct! laugh

That movie gave me nightmares as a kid grumble

K no candy for you then :P

xeshm21's photo
Wed 01/16/13 11:50 PM
Edited by xeshm21 on Wed 01/16/13 11:50 PM
Banned in most countries the ones that havnt dont have a rating system.

:P

xeshm21's photo
Wed 01/16/13 08:28 PM
Just a heads up this website is not as big and popular as some of the major ones but one of its benefits is that it doesnt have anywhere near as many scammers. You need to find the women not wait for them to find you ... if nothing else works listen to texas.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 01/14/13 12:18 PM
Id stay away from them their just advertisement magnets now, not that they were ever of value. An email address is the only thing you need. Remember you hear alot about people that are hurt from utilizing these websites its not as though using them benefits you but it can hurt you in unforseen ways from publishing things not intended for individuals that dont know you.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 01/14/13 12:13 PM

What are the biggest turn offs in a guys profile that woman hate to see. And what are the turn on

Turn off:Bad pictures. In the profile; would be seeking intimate encounters, looking for a woman for fun, a smoker, a guy that says he is a nice guy; a guy that refers a woman to a princess a drug user, heavy drinker, a one line profile, a guy that likes to stay home, a pet owner, and a single dad.

Turn on: an active man who doesn't have the above stuff I mentioned and who wants a partner that is his equal. One that is open to try new experiences, likes to travel, is interested in different cultural things, who desires a strong woman, and loves the outdoors.

well I appear to have the first two on the list :P

xeshm21's photo
Thu 01/10/13 08:13 PM

As the leader of the oompa loompa's the right to Song and Dance when a child does somthing wrong. Further more the right to war with the lollipop guild. (imagine i said that after inhaling a balloon) :P

Oompa Loompas freak me out!

Guessing you didnt like willy wonka and the chocolate factory ? the original not the new one.

xeshm21's photo
Thu 01/10/13 07:02 PM

xeshm21's photo
Tue 12/18/12 11:09 PM
thx for the replies.

xeshm21's photo
Tue 12/18/12 06:29 AM
Edited by xeshm21 on Tue 12/18/12 06:29 AM
that doesnt appear to work so well on this site...at least not for me.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 12/17/12 02:33 PM
Since this post has gotten several views id like to get at least a few opinions on this.

xeshm21's photo
Sun 12/16/12 02:13 PM
Just incase this is a menu ill take a redhead with long legs :P

xeshm21's photo
Sun 12/16/12 02:30 AM
Edited by xeshm21 on Sun 12/16/12 02:33 AM
Alright this is very different from the bar scene and I dont particularly like using online sites but since I feel I might not understand the tenet for meeting people online I thought id ask.

Basically I expect to chat with the person for a week or so online, meet somewhere public, talk to the person and if we are both interested in one another go from there.

What ive experienced from other sites is I get an address to meet them or they say somthing with no value in it. I dont respond to these emails and ive only had one encounter remotely similar to the way I explained earlier. My question is am I being overly cautious its not as though im anywhere near as cautious at a bar but considering its the internet and the weird emails ive gotten in the past and the stuff ive heard about it seems like the only people out there to meet have std's or are way more trusting then they should be?

xeshm21's photo
Sun 12/16/12 02:03 AM
I have not actually had anyone try to scam me on this website which is why I like it.