Community > Posts By > xeshm21

xeshm21's photo
Tue 03/12/13 03:43 PM
A wise man avoids violence but knows when to confront it.

xeshm21's photo
Fri 03/08/13 07:14 PM
Can I get a translation ?

xeshm21's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:30 PM
You can chat with an individual when you click their name and then click instant messaging.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:28 PM
I had the same problem and was told that its on the yahoo side not mingle.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:17 AM
Well since my contacting others is not working very well in terms of finding someone I thought id put this up in hopes of finding someone. Ive had a few women say they are interested in me and then all contact drops which I suppose is not unusual for the internet. I would prefer to find someone to hang out with rather then someone to email once in a while. So if any women are on here looking for somthing similar to what im looking for and are attracted to me hit me up.

shades

xeshm21's photo
Wed 02/27/13 06:19 PM
I just checked my standard search again its not there now. There was one from Newyork with a yellow boarder around their picture I also saw that individual from the mutual match.

Since the problem is no longer here I guess its no big deal. Thanks for checking though.

xeshm21's photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:15 PM
well its not a big deal dont wanna put too much effort into dealing with unless its easily fixed.

xeshm21's photo
Tue 02/26/13 10:08 PM

What the person looks like, any std and personality.

I'm curious how you get to stds on or before a first date.

Do you just slip it into the conversation? As in, "Would you like some wine with your pasta, or are you on medication for std's?"

Or do you just ask outright and get it over with?

Well you cant ask out right. You have to be a little suave, but you asked what I want to know not what I do know :P.

xeshm21's photo
Tue 02/26/13 08:32 PM
What the person looks like, any std and personality.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 02/25/13 09:53 PM
Both on matches and when I do the search show people from Kansas and Newyork. Why is it showing me this and how do I fix it so that it only shows people in my state?

I have it setup so people within 25 miles show up on the search thing.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:23 AM
ive been told a few times that im non chalant so I think that can be considered mellow

xeshm21's photo
Fri 02/22/13 05:08 PM
yea its legit and far better then pay sites in the sense that there are far fewer if any scammers on this site by ratio.

xeshm21's photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:36 PM
Marcus just a heads up its clear you were trying to hit on her and she most likely is the type of girl that doesnt want to be mean to you by saying no so she is giving you a very clear answer by avoiding you. But if you want a real answer ask her out straight, not a by the way do you wanna hang out type of thing.

Most of the women that ive met in college are not like the girls you meet in highschool by the way.

xeshm21's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:28 PM
lay some bait down to lure some unsuspecting prey...

xeshm21's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:24 PM
Edited by xeshm21 on Sat 02/16/13 07:26 PM
I have no idea what you said....

if you meen why did they invite you to florida buy a ticket for you and disappear it could of been a prank or they were married and she found out.. just possibilities I could be wrong.

xeshm21's photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:21 PM
first whats ehp ? second its the internet that happens :P but i know how you feel ive dealt with similar problems not during a conversation though.

xeshm21's photo
Tue 02/12/13 04:36 PM
Edited by xeshm21 on Tue 02/12/13 04:38 PM
just a heads up normally if you have spoken to them several times over the course of 2 weeks and they are not willing to meet its probably best to give up. Some people ive noticed dont intend to meet people just talk despite what they say.

Thats the internet though and things like that should be expected.

xeshm21's photo
Mon 02/11/13 06:04 PM
normally its a way to hit you with phishing scams but people want your email so they can talk to you through instant messenger as well really depends on your ability to judge a person if you dont want to give them your email just say no and have them call you if thats what you want shouldnt be a problem unless their hiding somthing.

xeshm21's photo
Sun 02/10/13 09:31 PM
sounds like you have a stalker on your hands :P

xeshm21's photo
Fri 02/01/13 01:56 PM
Yes of course, but im confused is this just a question or is this something that is currently being argued about in politics ?