Community > Posts By > Adeph

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:18 AM
definitely, no half-assed superficiality here

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/08/08 01:16 AM

hi iam doing this for the first time i hope to find a female about my age for casual dating dancig dinning movies etc.no strings attached

Learning to spell might help :smile:

Hello has no W in it
Dancing has 2 N's, not 1
Dining has 2 N's, not 3

When you say "No strings attached" you pretty much just cut out anyone who wants to "date" at all, because all it REALLY says is you want sex with no responsibility. Why not just be up front about it if you're going to say that?

You also might have better luck if you put up a few pictures of yourself so females have a clue or not whether they'd be interested in your "no strings" approach.

Oh, and good luck with that!

It's quite possible that when he says "no strings", he means it in the pinocchio sense. That is, he wants a girl who doesn't have any strings to hold her down, make her fret or make her frown. Maybe he just doesn't want a puppet. As for the spelling, maybe he's been drinking like me.

Adeph's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:12 AM
I think I might just give up in general

Adeph's photo
Thu 02/07/08 12:51 AM
laundry and video games!!!

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:05 PM
zelda 4tw, call of duty 4 is pretty awesome too

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/06/08 01:38 PM
I've got to come clean . . . I'm actually 73 years old. Whew I feel better

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/04/08 01:33 AM
pchem is awesome!!!

Adeph's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:12 AM
I think what I really want right now is a leather jacket that says "Revenge" on the back

Adeph's photo
Sat 02/02/08 03:01 AM

1 - You're now sober enough to realize "Drink Canada Dry" is a slogan and not a personal challenge.

that is definitely one of my life goals

Adeph's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:59 AM
lol, I'm stoked that my state of inebriation could bring so many fond memories back to people, 80s music 4tw

Adeph's photo
Sat 02/02/08 02:42 AM
feels like a wham song right now.

Oh why do I do the things I do
I'd tell you if I knew

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:40 PM
Was I wrong in assuming there is punch and pie?

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:30 PM
delicious hot drink
eternal life you give me
until you are gone

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:26 PM
patience . . . and if that doesn't work, try sending out some emails of your own

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 06:24 PM
it depends on how much you have shared. You can only really know someone so well through correspondence like that. You have no idea what it would be like to live together, or how he is with the smaller things that pervade our lives. I would say that it makes things promising but by no means certain. It's certainly possible that you have said you love each other, but I think most people know how difficult it is to really mean it. For me, part of love is knowing the worst most awful things about a person, and yet it doesn't really matter. You can definitely become attracted to people via the internet, but loving someone via the internet and hoping that it translates into real person to person love is tricky.

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 04:02 AM
I'm just curious, what is it about the relationship, or your wife, that is making you feel trapped or 'done'?

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:42 AM
I was just thinking about what it would be like to slip myself a roofie, just to see what it's like . . . although I guess I won't remember what it would be like.

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:36 AM
maybe they're looking for a good conversation . . .

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:35 AM
I cannot tell you what to do specifically for this problem, however, whenever I need advice, I listen to the Beatles. Try it, it's like a musical magic eight ball

Adeph's photo
Fri 02/01/08 03:29 AM

Okay..I know I'm new here..but just for grins..

What's the best way to tell your sig other you are done?

Opinions?

do you mean done with the relationship, or you're tapped out for another round of bedroom olympics?