Community > Posts By > Adeph

Adeph's photo
Thu 01/29/09 02:23 AM
In psychology, alogia, or poverty of speech, is a general lack of additional, unprompted content seen in normal speech. As a symptom, it is commonly seen in patients suffering from schizophrenia.

Adeph's photo
Tue 06/03/08 12:03 AM
oh oh how long til this gets destroyed?

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:35 AM
ok well, it's bonfire time, I'll talk to you crazy people later

laugh flowerforyou smokin drinker smooched grumble noway glasses bigsmile :tongue: :wink: :smile:

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:30 AM

yeah,...sex is a pastry, right?

only in that both sex and pastries have hidden costs that may surface after a life of excessively indulging in either

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:24 AM
haha k, so do you go for straight salt, or do you like with other things? ;p

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:21 AM

I can understand that one. But also to your earlier post of it being simple numbers, it got me thinking that it could also be location, I mean all there is to do around here is drink and rape sorority sisters. Though the college is really trying to stop the rapes. Maybe I just need to find a more cultured kind of woman, one who isn't afraid of being honest and who is interested in commitment. Thanks.

um. . . if you're serious, you must live in one of the circles of hell, so moving would be most advisable.

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:19 AM
never ever?

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:16 AM
wake up in the middle of the night, fiending for cake, cookies, or other assorted pastries?

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:14 AM

So basically what youre saying is that you will become a jerk to women so they will love you??? Isnt that a bit of a oxymoron or just even a moron????

changing the way i am for an ignorant b***h haah hell no i am stil a nice guy, and to the other guy no im not 100% of th time but my percentage is a ****load more than a lot, but i dont change its not worth it
but in my experience the nice guy loses the race to the jerk

If life is a race, then I think it would be better to be the one who takes longer to reach the finish line.

that analogy wasnt exactly intended to be used in a stop and smell the roses kind of way, more of a **** i cant pull off a win n get the trophy at the finish line to save my life

kentucky derby(and god if i dont feel like both my ankles are break in a lot sometimes llol) too soon ?
not nice drive through the country

lol, I guess a better one would be: Life is a prize fight, and the guy who's better at giving black eyes usually wins

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:11 AM

I think he just needs to buy some really cool after shave!!!:wink: laugh drinker

hey gypsy, how's my favorite Canuck?

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:06 AM

So basically what youre saying is that you will become a jerk to women so they will love you??? Isnt that a bit of a oxymoron or just even a moron????

changing the way i am for an ignorant b***h haah hell no i am stil a nice guy, and to the other guy no im not 100% of th time but my percentage is a ****load more than a lot, but i dont change its not worth it
but in my experience the nice guy loses the race to the jerk

If life is a race, then I think it would be better to be the one who takes longer to reach the finish line.

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:03 AM

That's not nail polish...they're carpenters, they're really bad carpenters.

Same with the missing fingers.

haha, my friend smashed his finger and to keep it from being noticed he painted all his fingers black.

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/31/08 02:01 AM
sounds like your problem is a matter of sample size bias. I don't necessarily endorse exaggerated promiscuity, but at the same time, three women shouldn't be enough to make you doubt them all. Besides, just try to focus on the future and what you learned from the experience. Good or bad, you can learn what you want in future relationships, and what you will not put up with.

/shrug

Grab a beer, a book, and just kick back in the mean time

Adeph's photo
Thu 05/29/08 03:08 PM
I want to meet George W. Bush. . . when he was in college, I bet he was all about the keg stand.

Adeph's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:28 AM

What'd I miss? how'd we get from having a drink to hurting people???? ohwell

Haha, don't you know the progression of inebriation?

emotional breakdowns/outbursts are a natural part of it

Oh I usually laugh and have a kick butt time... my bad... ohwell

laugh I kid, it's just chaos at work, I've missed you princess

Adeph's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:23 AM

Good post Bro...

when we decide we do not want any rift between us and our fellow humans, and nature itself, and dismiss all forms of organized religion as it stands

Hey kev, man haven't seen you in a while, probly my fault with school and all

Adeph's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:20 AM

What'd I miss? how'd we get from having a drink to hurting people???? ohwell

Haha, don't you know the progression of inebriation?

emotional breakdowns/outbursts are a natural part of it

Adeph's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:16 AM

It could also mean they couldnt find anyone.......so they came back to you!!noway Sooooooooooo it could be lust as well....blah who knows!~!!! Im single!!noway laugh laugh

Sorry, there is that tiny, small, yet oh so big caveat. Just keep your eyes open

Adeph's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:11 AM
What it means is two part:

1. You letting it go reflects your love for some person or (thing)

2. If it comes back it is reciprocating and reverberating your love.

Adeph's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:01 AM

<<<<<<<i quit drinking.........makes me sad

i didn't drink for awhile..but when i get an email from my lil bro saying he was sleeping with my wife for 3 months while i was on deployment i needed something

that's ****'ed. Sorry I have no real words of support, but if you still need Irish therapy lemme know

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15