Community > Posts By > Adeph

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:35 PM
you're definitely pretty cool, but my hero pedestal is reserved for Batman.

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:25 PM
are awesome

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:22 PM

ok I know you're kidding b/c this is a daily thing... grumble
nope not kidding

Dude NO ONE is this desperate.. I haven't had a date in a while and STILL I am not desperate...

seriously?, I'll be back down in SD end of march if you want to go out to dinner ;p

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:21 PM
just think "field of dreams" . . . build a giant walk in closet with lots of clothing and make up and ****, then you'll have tons of chicks to choose from.

*warning* this method has not been tested nor is it approved by the FDA

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:02 PM
Out of chaos comes order
Out of chaos comes order
Out of chaos comes order
Out of chaos comes order
Out of chaos comes order
Out of chaos comes order

drinker

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:33 AM
are you talking about like platemail armor or something a knight would wear? That's pretty shiny when polished, and I would assume it would help you get a mate . . . a few hundred years ago

Adeph's photo
Mon 02/18/08 01:20 AM
anyone who can make such awesome silly faces is a keeper

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:33 PM
take it with a shot of tequila

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:28 PM

awww but maybe you'll meet a hot brides maid!

we should remake V-day into a wedding crashing holiday

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:41 AM
it's a collection of autobiographical essays. His writing tends to fall in the realm of humor, beautifully written, sardonic, and sometimes sad.

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:31 AM
First book is "dress your family in corduroy and denim" by David Sedaris.

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:26 AM
ok. . . no boring booksgrumble grumble grumble

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:22 AM
I just needed a catchy title.

I had a thought. Who wants to join a JSH book club? It will be 10 billion (yes that's right, 10) times better than Oprah's book club, and you can actually have input as to which book we will read (unless I become a tyrant or something)

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:15 AM
I like your hat and your lightsaber

/duel

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:13 AM
My problem is almost the opposite of boredom. I have too much going on between my brain, and everything outside of my brain, that my body won't shutoff. Maybe if I quit reading, and watch more TV, my brain will atrophy enough that I'll fall asleep.

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:07 AM
grumble grumble grumble
lol

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:05 AM
The only thing that really gets to me is insomnia, that bugger really has it out for me.

grumble lol, I'm not really grumbling, that smiley just makes me laugh. It looks like popeye if he became a smurf

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:55 AM

I have had plenty of experience to know when to quit. I know when to stop drinking while partying (usually), I know when to take a night off from drinking (sometimes), and I always know when to escape from sobriety.

Sadly, all my experience with women has led to little revelation beyond my knowledge of drinking as previously described

You're 25 it takes less time to get to know a bottle than it does the mind of a human be it man or woman

I don't know, I've met some people (men and women) about as deep as a shot of jack, and not nearly as interesting.

As a side note, I hope everyone here knows I'm joking ~85% of the time

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:47 AM
I have had plenty of experience to know when to quit. I know when to stop drinking while partying (usually), I know when to take a night off from drinking (sometimes), and I always know when to escape from sobriety.

Sadly, all my experience with women has led to little revelation beyond my knowledge of drinking as previously described

Adeph's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:43 AM
Don't read into my philosophy too deeply, I just mean it as a general rule for any random rotten tomato life throws at your face

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 14 15