Community > Posts By > Adeph

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 11:17 PM
just some neurofriction, I think I kinda get what you mean

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 11:15 PM
I've heard women say they cried while watching it, you might cry for other reasons.

Go for it anyway, you would just waste your time with something else.

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:55 PM
Although, since I have never tried a three person romantic relationship, it's all speculation. . . it might even be better than mint chip ice cream!!!

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:53 PM
honestly, it would depend on whether or not I wanted the current relationship to work out. Since I typically do, however, I would have to say no to bringing a third party into the scene.

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:49 PM
how drunk am I?

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 10:34 PM
3. Other

I would get it changed into quarters and go fill up expired parking meters

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:19 PM
welcome to JSH, and thank you for your service

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 09:19 PM
what to do tonight,
my options are (in no particular order):

1. Drug myself and fall asleep

2. Go to gym

3. Go out drinking

4. Stay in and drink

5. Watch a movie

6. Get coffee

7. Make pasta

8. (insert your own idea here)

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 02:55 AM

Good cuz we never have enough updates!laugh :tongue:

k, I'm gonna get some water now

Adeph's photo
Sat 05/24/08 02:52 AM
hey guys, I just woke up, but I forget when I fell asleep, so I'm not sure if I need more yet, I'll keep you updated

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:53 PM
if anyone has suggestions, fire away

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:51 PM

This weekend is my girlfriends birthday, and so wanted to go and have some fun. So we decided to go and see some strippers this weekend. So Monday another girlfriend invited me to lunch and of cause the topic was what to buy our friend..I ask if she was going to be coming with us this weekend..........'OH NOOOOOOO IM NOT THAT TYPE OF A GIRL!! '. I was about to take a bite of my pizza, and stopped...Hummm 'What type of a girl is that then'. I asked, 'IM NOT THE TYPE TO DO THAT, I DONT GO TO CLUBS OR BARS OR ANTYHING LIKE THAT IM NOT THAT TYPE!!' ..So I asked again, 'And what type is that , like me type or our other friends type'.I dont go out that much maybe , maybe every 3 months or so and it made me mad...So again I ask the question ..What type!!!...........

What she is saying is she is not fun loving like you she is frigidlaugh laugh and a frigid woman is no good to the man or the beastlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Dude not everyone who isn't into clubs is frigid. I don't like smoke, I don't like to be around people who drink, I don't like the whole bar scene. It doesn't mean I am frigid.

I don't drink I hate smoke, I hate bar scene and although I am a straight man, if a girl friend asked me to go and see male strippers I would even though I don't enjoy men
but I am sure I will have fun with my friends for one night and I AM NOT FRIGIT now you compare dudettelaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ok, I guess my friends don't do stuff like that.I don't think I would ever be put in that position. (thank GOD)laugh

talking about thanking God I am grateful that I am not married with someone like you. I know I would willingly drink the poisoned cup of coffee you would make me.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I would never defile a cup of coffee by putting poison in it.

I would put it in your pepsi. Coffee is sacred.

No difference I still willingly will drink it (good riddance) laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
Hey what did I ever do to you?

Can we put an informal limit on the number of quotations you can include in a post?

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:49 PM
or Planet Terror, Last Man On Earth, I R Legend

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:48 PM
Dawn of the Dead, or 28 days/weeks Later, or if I'm really lazy, I'll just keep watching Arrested Development

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:41 PM

i would like to start a cult with nothing but monkeys happy laugh laugh

you could just join the Army of the 12 Monkeys

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:35 PM
ahoy

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:34 PM
wants to watch a scary movie with me?

Adeph's photo
Fri 05/23/08 07:33 PM