Community > Posts By > RKISIT

RKISIT's photo
Sun 10/20/13 03:47 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 10/20/13 03:59 PM

I was not clear in the point I was trying to make. In other posts I have tried to explain that God gave us free will. He gave Adam and then Eve free will and they disobeyed a simple command. Thus sin entered the world. We are are all sinful. Remember the word ALL. The saving grace is that Jesus Christ paid the price for ALL our sins it is just a matter of accepting that fact.

Now let me ask you a question. If you are right and I am wrong, what have I lost upon my physical death? Nothing at all. Now let us suppose that I am right and you are wrong. What do you lose at your physical death?

Ah the infamous Pascals Wager.Who forgot to mention that if you end up in front of another god,then what?
So to answer your question i'd simply say "ooops i guess you are real".
Still a scare tatic of an imaginary god punishing me for not believing in it is childish and irrational.
I'm not concerned with a invisible roguish fictional man made character sending me to the land of make believe for being good or bad.
I'm concerned about adults force feeding this crap into kids minds that imaginary supernatural beings will punish you if you don't obey what an ancient book tells you to obey.

Please don't start with the free will crap.Telling your child that if you don't obey god or the renegade jew(jesus)you'll suffer eternal damnation or you won't have eternal life is not free will.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 10/20/13 07:39 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 10/20/13 07:40 AM

"It is appointed for a man to die once and then face judgement." Only two people mentioned in the bible who didn't die. They will in time and then face judgement as commanded. That is not he point here.

"To die in the flesh is to live in the spirit." Or so Paul said more than once. God allows ALL of us our free will. There is God's active will and passive will. Sometimes God will directly command you to do something and other times allow you to do something. Sometimes he will place obstacles in your way to prevent you from doing something He is not in favor of.

I attended a medium sized church of about 450 members. We had a K-12 school which struggled because of the small base of support. Class rooms were haphazard and our basketball team had to use the local High School gym. The leadership decided that a Gym "must be built." A campaign was mounted and was thwarted at every turn as the money just did not come in. "Let's get a loan from the bank," was declared. The question was then asked if we were not pushing God to do things our way rather than be lead by Him. We were basically told we were out of order. A new principal was hired who had experience in fund raising and a loan was obtained. The principal turned out to be a pervert and let go. 1/3 of the church left and the land where the gym was completed was sold and the school shut down. The pastor left under less than amicable circumstances. Good honest people were hurt and wrongly villified.

Did God cause this to happen? Absolutely not. It was a simple question of a pastor surronding himself with yes men rather than with honorable men who would question when something wasn't right. The folks that were villified and hurt survived and are now doing God's work in other churches. The original church still stands. Of course in the shadow of the "Gymnasium that was God's will."

I realize this sounds convoluted and besides the point. I used this to illustrate that when we try to force God to do things our way there are consequences and the rain will fall on the just and the unjust. Just like the fish that swallowed Jonah was used to force Jonah to be where God wanted him to be, He will use the bad choices of others to get us to where He wants us to be.

^This is exhibit A used for evidence to show cognitive dissonance.

This theological ideology that bad things happen to everyone because of one bad apple do to gods will is dogma.This is fideism at it's finest.Your invisible puppet god that desert dwellers created is just that a invisible puppet used to show that it's the invisible puppets will is why bad things happen to good people.When in fact it's a simple answer "live and learn" because "s h i t happens".

RKISIT's photo
Mon 09/23/13 12:00 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 09/23/13 12:03 PM

There are two forces at work here, remember that. God is the spiritual force controlling all that is good in humankind, and
of the earth. Satan has just enough power to sway people into
doing bad, heinous acts. Ultimately though, it's up to us to
control what's thrown our way by satan and his minions. Satan
wants people to be atheists agnostics, and occultists. He has
gotten through to people like these, in order to aquire their
souls when they pass over. He's the ultimate tempter and
deceiver.
=================================================================
Lets pretend what you typed is true.So if i die and Vishnu reincarnates me(hinduism)that's the work of satan or hindu is right and christianity was wrong?

RKISIT's photo
Sun 09/22/13 07:10 AM
I honestly don't accept they believe jesus is coming back they just believe in trying to convince themselves while they are alive he is.
Christians have been doing this for over 2,000 years.Why stop a wishful thinking tradition?

RKISIT's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:52 PM
I do know that Mark 13:32 and Matthew 24:36 show that jesus isn't god.
Yet of course some christians will type other verses that show it differently then that shows there's contradictions in the bible.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:55 AM

Just for the record, no one knows what dark matter is, but a vast amount of knowledge has been gained on the effect it has on the rest of the universe. Most of the mass in the universe is dark matter and the gravitational effects bend light from distant stars. This "lensing" effect allows astronomers to accurately locate the mass and distance to the dark matter resulting in dark matter maps of the universe.

The actual composition of the dark matter is unknown but thought to be something like a WIMP (Weakly interactive massive particle). However such particles have not been trapped as they have apparent properties similar to a neutrino, which although well understood, reacts poorly with common matter (millions of such particles pass through your body every minute without effect).

A recent map of dark matter looks thus:

What we see as matter and energy is a tiny fraction of what exists in the universe. Here is a pie chart of the percentages:

Keep in mind that it wasn't until the early twentieth century that we understood how the sun worked with nuclear fusion. But just because we didn't understand how it worked, didn't mean it didn't exist.

He doesn't care metalwing Henry Morris and Ken Ham have already destroyed any reason he had left.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 06/25/13 09:27 AM
just replace "who" with "what",then reason kicks in..

RKISIT's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:57 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Tue 06/25/13 09:13 AM
How can a plant evolve complex addition skills that are essential to its survival?
-------------------------------------------------------
Adaptation and beneficial mutation that you keep trying to claim is rubbish.Plants are living organisms by the way.
Evidently William you have it in your head that god is responsible for everything including creating people who don't know anything but Ken Ham and Henry Morris's b u l l s h i t.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:55 AM

I forgot who asked for some information on this, but here is a tidbit:

How To Invent A New Savior
by Brad

Used by permission, from the Agnostic Review of Christianity website

Christians will usually refer a new believer to the writings of Paul in the book of Romans to learn the "basics" of their new walk with God. Yet, it would be hard to find a worse example than Paul in regard to honest writing. Not only does Paul contradict the Old Testament (OT) teachings but Paul had no problem distorting any scripture that could be used to further his agenda and religion.

Continuing on:
Rom 10:4
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Paul drops his doctrinal bomb here! According to Paul, Christ (or Messiah) is the END OF THE LAW. However, the law was declared perfect in Psa 19:7 and eternal in Psa 119:152, 160.

Psa 19:7
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Psa 119:152,160
Concerning thy testimonies (statutes), I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments (laws) endureth for ever (are eternal).

Since there is nothing in the Old Testament which states that a king messiah would abolish the Law, Paul has invented his own doctrine in Rom 10:4 and in the process makes a liar out of God, who declared that the Christ (or Messiah) would usher in an era where all God's people would keep the Law and not be given license to ignore it.

Ezek 37:24:
And David my servant (the Christ/Messiah) shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes (laws), and do them.

Paul's new doctrine is completely unfounded and contradicts what God declared in the OT. It also contradicts what Jesus said in Matt 5:18-19. This is the unsound and invented doctrine that Christianity has adopted to escape the requirements of observing all the complicated laws God laid down in the OT.

Paul was looking for Gentile converts to the new religion. Greeks and other non-Jews couldn't be bothered with all the complicated laws that the Jewish God Yahweh set down in the Old Testament. The Law of God was Paul's competition and stood as an obstacle to gaining new converts.

Paul voided the Law with his pen, declaring that Jesus the Christ or Messiah did away with all those complicated regulations by becoming a human sacrifice. The irony is that Christians will go around proclaiming how they believe the whole Bible and want to serve God, worship God, and do the "will" of God. Christians follow Paul, not God. This is the shallow pool of deception that Christianity swims in and tries to lure others into with threats of hellfire.

QFTdrinker

RKISIT's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:36 AM
The OP is just like most,trying to proselytize a myth.It's a tradition based on faith and faith alone.
Fideism is one of the causes of stupidity.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 06/24/13 06:20 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 06/24/13 06:32 AM
I've seen a few posters flip flop on here,first they accept "quantum consciousness" then go back to equivalence principle with inertial mass and gravity.
In the real world of physics quantum theory and relativistic physics cause multiple singularities.Quantum physics is more of possibilities and or probabilities that can be plausible with some adjustment or monte carlo simulations.
Yes some quantum theories or hypothesis is gaining merit at the microuniverse level but if you dig deeper into it, it's still rather weak.
In time i accept quantum gravity theories will start to explain space-time(gravity) more effectively and with better algorithms also with stronger validity.
I also accept that it will get down to what "dark matter" actually is besides a "wimp".In my opinion gravity plays way more of a key role in our universe than physicist believe it to.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 06/24/13 05:14 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 06/24/13 05:24 AM
Don't forget that the exchange of gravitons in the gravitational field is also valid.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 06/23/13 09:47 AM

Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

What do you Jews tell yourselves when you see the Dome of the Rock?

Keep banging your heads against the wall cause that's as close to reality as you are going to get laugh

how close are you Christians to it?:laughing:
Lost out pretty big in the early Middle-ages,hmmm?
I mean,your Crusades were a total Bust,weren't they?rofl

Jesus Kingdom is in heaven and so there is nothing to fight for in this temporal world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

In fact the men responsible for the crusades made the same mistake as the Jews had and still do.

You have no temple because God has forsaken you just as you have forsaken him.
what you mean by YOU?laugh
You ain't got one either!:laughing:

Know what would be a cool game to watch the JC Catholics vs JC Protestants in the Hyperbole.....bigsmile
laugh
They went at it in Europe for thirty Years,1618 to 1648!bigsmile

laugh yep another war that seems to have been forgotten by the temple builders..

RKISIT's photo
Sun 06/23/13 09:34 AM

Matthew 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 24:2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

What do you Jews tell yourselves when you see the Dome of the Rock?

Keep banging your heads against the wall cause that's as close to reality as you are going to get laugh

how close are you Christians to it?:laughing:
Lost out pretty big in the early Middle-ages,hmmm?
I mean,your Crusades were a total Bust,weren't they?rofl

Jesus Kingdom is in heaven and so there is nothing to fight for in this temporal world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

In fact the men responsible for the crusades made the same mistake as the Jews had and still do.

You have no temple because God has forsaken you just as you have forsaken him.
what you mean by YOU?laugh
You ain't got one either!:laughing:

Know what would be a cool game to watch the JC Catholics vs JC Protestants in the Hyperbole.....bigsmile

RKISIT's photo
Sun 06/23/13 09:03 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 06/23/13 09:04 AM
Oh great now people are temples and not temples all these metaphors.
So then jesus is a metaphor of a messiah.
God is a metaphor for energy.
Makes sense but why not just call it messiah and energy.
Messiah energy found at any christian based churches located conveniently near you.
Must eat flesh and drink blood to qualify to purchase messiah energy.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 06/23/13 08:51 AM
Ah an atheist has no morals thread.Funny most of the people in america that do the crimes are christians because there are so many.....next.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 06/22/13 08:09 AM
I may spread my nonsense about god not existing on here,that's because there's no evidence of a god.
William on the other hand he spreads nonsense when there is evidence to discredit his statements.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 06/22/13 07:53 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 06/22/13 07:54 AM

Well believing something as a fact contrary to all facts is delusional.

So how do you cure atheism?

The only way to cure fundamentalism, is to prove abiogenesis and beneficial mutations a fact of biology.

Not only have they not proven either, but the complexity of all life, DNA that determines all life and the complex biological mechanisms to creat both, suggest in no uncertain terms, that evolution and atheism is a delusions.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1931526/

Please quit spreading creationist lies about beneficial mutation and alleles being lies.You are not an expert and you keep spreading this nonsense.STFU.

RKISIT's photo
Fri 06/21/13 02:43 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Fri 06/21/13 02:54 PM
I always thought Paul was a christian version of Apollonius of tyana.
Matter of fact paul happen to go to the same exact places apollonius did,except apollonius never mentioned about jesus or paul.
Seems the writers of the bible used apollonius adventures to create paul.
Back then who would of checked to verify the authenticity of a holy book.

RKISIT's photo
Fri 06/21/13 08:20 AM
Posting a traditional jewish page and posting a messianic jews page is like having 2 experts testifying in court.They are both experts in a certain field yet they both have different conclusions.
Do i accept jesus as the messiah?No.I do think maybe he may have existed but he wasn't the exaggerated demigod in the new testament.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25