Community > Posts By > harsh2019

no photo
Fri 01/04/13 06:30 AM
In my opinion you should really try and publish your poems............this one i guess is the best so far as it touched my heart the most.........please keep writing hope to read more of your writings soon............have a nice day and Happy New Year :)

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 07:24 AM
Your post has left me speechless...........very truly said .........Bravo :)

no photo
Thu 01/03/13 06:24 AM
Keep searching its not easy to find someone special

no photo
Fri 12/21/12 09:49 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Sir :)

no photo
Thu 12/20/12 03:03 AM
Well it depends on the University or school they went to :D

no photo
Thu 12/20/12 02:24 AM
Hehe just pick up your shoe and throw at him .........that will teach him a lesson and he wont bug you .............really nice :D

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 07:49 AM
Hehe i liked it very much and felt i had to write back and let it known how much i liked reading it.........hope to read more of your writing soon:)

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 06:19 AM
I agree i too was short on self confidence and was afraid to talk to people and voice my opinion but now i feel confident more than ever

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 05:57 AM
It has not worked for me at all do not know about others

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 05:36 AM
Edited by harsh2019 on Wed 12/19/12 05:39 AM
Love does not exist in real life no matter how much we do or care we have to bear the pain

your poem is beyond perfection it is one which really speaks my heart out in words which i would never have been able to express..............its really really nice just dont have words to say for it thank you for sharing it with ua

no photo
Wed 12/19/12 01:19 AM
No its not depressing at all and actually it is a peek into the life and choice of a person for whom all doors in life are closed...........excellently written ..........really nice

no photo
Tue 12/18/12 11:34 PM
I agree too

no photo
Tue 12/18/12 11:14 PM
May God bless us all............hard times are coming in the dark future

no photo
Tue 12/18/12 03:42 AM
The story has a good pace and the narration is extremely wonderful leaving the reader wondering about the future course of events in the character's life..........the eerie appearance and presence of the child and other two cloaked figures made it seem scary and supernatural.............and would give the readers a lot to ponder about until they read further..............Really honored to have read this let me know when you publish it..........the writing is simply wonderful but some places i know can be a bit more improved other than that it is really superb and will grasp the attention of the readers making them read page after page until they finish the book...........really wonderful..........let us know when you publish it

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 08:19 PM
welcome to the site and good luck in your search

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 10:00 AM
Edited by harsh2019 on Mon 12/17/12 10:07 AM
Meanwhile Orchid was having a bath and taken care of The Shadow was in his study room going through old books that his great ancestors had written down and passed on from generation to generation................as he was going through one of the books he read a few pages which startled him to the core...................and while he could recover from the shock he heard a strange sound miles away and knew that he had to protect Orchid more than ever now and so he rushed towards his room where she was sleeping with Hazel guarding her................he had no time to waste and so he pounded on the door and he saw the door being opened by a shocked Hazel ......................he looked at her and there were more strange sounds being heard.......................he went straight to Orchid took her in his arms and made a run to the secret passage.................they had just reached the passage when there was an explosion ...............and

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 08:35 AM
I can wait after all if i wait i get to know which way the story will go

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 08:07 AM
Hehe i cannot wait for my turn to come :)

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 07:46 AM
As right as always that you are Mam Leigh :)

no photo
Mon 12/17/12 07:43 AM
Its your turn now to narrate and take the story forward waiting to hear the fabulous story

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 15 16