Community > Posts By > lilott

lilott's photo
Sat 12/29/12 01:13 PM

America used to be a free country. Sadly it's not anymore.

America is said to be the Most free country and that is why, so many are turning it into a not so free country. Too free is not necessarily a good thing, as we see everyday more and more.
So I take it that you don't want to be free.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/29/12 10:50 AM

freedom is a myth when one lives as part of a 'community'

we are a constitutional republic, which means we all must adhere to certain laws and responsibilities,,,

we can really only compare 'freedoms' with other countries, but as a measure in itself, there is no way for a community to have it in any absolute sense,,,

lets remember, although white males were essentially 'free' (with the exception of indentured servants and briefly, slaves), plenty of others in america took much longer to win that same level of 'freedom'

timeline of 'america' (since its founding and not including the period between settling geographically and making it official)

founded 1776
oppression of women legally ended with 19th amendment in 1919
oppression of blacks legally ended with voting rights act in 1965
18 year olds 'free' to have a political voice with 26th amdnement in 1971

so, depending upon how one is going to define 'free' when it comes to life and politics,,, there is no freer time than now for us ALL to go back to

this is the freest we have ALL been in americas history,, although some may feel less free because of the freedoms others have gained,,,
Typical ignorant liberal thinking.

lilott's photo
Fri 12/28/12 09:41 PM

I'm glad at least you can see it! After talking to a lot of the posters on here, I'm getting the impression that most Americans have Stockholm Syndrome. How do we provide psychotherapy to 27% of your nation?
Your guess is as good as mine.

lilott's photo
Fri 12/28/12 07:35 PM
America used to be a free country. Sadly it's not anymore.

lilott's photo
Fri 12/28/12 09:35 AM

Perhaps somewhere there are people mature enough to handle guns responsibly. We have proven, over and again, and with the blood of our children, that we are not that people.

If there are such people they are not in your government. Your Country is the most cruel, warlike and savage one on earth, bar none. It stole the land from the people who lived there first and killed them when they protested. Until such time as your country stops murdering people by the million all over the world, I'd suggest that American citizens are not safe from their government and should protect themselves from their vicious and warlike government by arming themselves to the teeth to prevent it from turning its massive arms on them.

(By government, I do not refer to the crooked lackey shills that you vote into office; I refer to their boss...The Bank.)
That's the main reason for the 2nd amendment.

lilott's photo
Thu 12/27/12 07:26 PM
There's no X in Christmas.

lilott's photo
Wed 12/26/12 11:15 AM
The best birth control is to keep it in his pants

lilott's photo
Sun 12/23/12 11:13 AM
Nope............Gone.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/22/12 07:42 AM
You forgot dobro.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/22/12 07:41 AM

the UN, Im pretty sure, isnt committing the mass murders in america,,,,

perhaps another thread can be started on the topic of the UN
Maybe they aren't committing mass murder but their agenda is to commit mass genocide.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/22/12 06:42 AM
Don't forget that Obummer is all with the UN on the small arms treaty.

lilott's photo
Wed 12/19/12 03:58 PM
Of course no means no as does yes mean yes.

lilott's photo
Tue 12/18/12 09:51 AM

Hi just joined up, my sons want me to get a life,so here I am, hoping to find that special someone.
I hope I get a reply, If not, that's okay, I have children and I am used to talking to myself anyway:smile:
Talking to yourself is one thing but when you start answering yourself it's time to worry.

lilott's photo
Mon 12/17/12 07:12 PM
People forget that Japan would not attack America because they said "behind every blade of grass there is a gun"

lilott's photo
Mon 12/17/12 12:10 PM
Years ago my oldest brother lived in Pinedale Wyoming a town of 1100 then. I went to visit him and when we went to the store everybody I saw had a side arm on them. My brother told me that everybody in town wore one and they had no murders, gun fights or anything.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/16/12 07:05 PM

Most people who want or think they need a gun shouldn't have one. Because they believe it gives them power that it doesn't give them. Because they sickly want the power that they are not mentally equipped to have.

It is a false sick sense of protection from imaginary fear fed to people by the not well in our country who are hatemongerers and fearmongerers.

Most guns bought for protection if used for more than target practice are used to kill women, kill kids, kill family, kill fellow employees, kill neighbors, etc...

There are never NEVER cases of these guns saving the day in a mass shootings and the guns are almost always there but are not used.

There are no reliable stats to support more guns equal less crime, there are no reliable stats that more guns make for a safer environment at all anywhere.

Guns kill innocents all the time and it all comes from gun crazies who think they need to have guns.

NRA has so much blood on it's hands, so many women's blood and children's blood. As do all the gun toters like this guys mom from the recent shooting.

The main reason I have a gun is because I do a Lot of camping and those mountains are full of mountain lions.

lilott's photo
Sun 12/16/12 06:55 AM
It's not so important, that's why they came up with common law marriage.

lilott's photo
Sat 12/15/12 02:18 PM
Nothing cause I don't have a pet.

lilott's photo
Fri 12/14/12 08:42 PM
A Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty The Snowman, Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

lilott's photo
Thu 12/13/12 09:06 PM
Too much of a pain.