Community > Posts By > Duttoneer

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 02/28/24 11:51 AM
Isley Brothers, The

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 02/28/24 11:47 AM
February 29th. The day girls get to ask guys for their hand in Marriage.

Girls have you ever proposed marriage to a reluctant beau on Leap day?

Guys have you ever had a marriage proposal on the 29th February?

Do you think it's a good opportunity, or is it something that should stay in the distant past?
What are your thoughts?

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 02/28/24 01:27 AM
Guns N' Roses.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 02/27/24 11:21 AM
East 17.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 02/27/24 01:17 AM

Well as you know love is a different thing altogether which people now don’t care about love anymore just in for benefit..I never experience that kind strong feelings of love from anyone :heart:

You are in the right place to find someone, you need to date a Mingle2 man, and maybe find the one you are looking for. Good luck in your search.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 02/27/24 12:55 AM
I like those 'Tiny Houses', very economical in many ways, very cosy. Does anyone know if there is a maximum distance apart, when Living apart together?

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 02/27/24 12:43 AM
Cream.

waving Good morning everyone here in Mingle2.

Duttoneer's photo
Mon 02/26/24 11:20 AM
Zebra.

Duttoneer's photo
Mon 02/26/24 02:02 AM
Sadly, with the current divorce rate in the UK at 50%, maybe this is why some people are choosing the 'Living apart Together' option. Is marriage today becoming less life long than it was a few generations ago. Should their marriage fail, division of assets is simple and no one need to move out. If they already live separately before they marry, it would just mean they continue to do so after they marry. There are clearly multiple reasons why some would choose the LAT option after marriage.

Duttoneer's photo
Mon 02/26/24 01:02 AM
XTC.

waving Good morning everyone here in Mingle2.

Duttoneer's photo
Mon 02/26/24 12:54 AM

Love is blind, is what we call an idiom in the English language, it doesn't mean physical blindness. It's said 'love is blind' because we tend to see only what we want to see in a loving partner, they have our complete trust, and maybe we tolerate far more than we should in a relationship that has really come to end, but we are to 'blind' to see it.

But the thing is, “Everyone in love can see” to me means, people no longer loves unconditionally, they love because of their selfish interest.

Sorry, but I cannot agree with you. I believe most people who do fall in love and marry have complete trust in their partner, and hope their marriage lasts a lifetime.
True love, unconditional love, can be found by searching for it, take your time in getting to know them really well, before making that very big decision in life to marry.
Good luck in your search.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 02/25/24 01:22 AM

Would you be happy in this kind of relationship?

Why more couples are choosing not to live together

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/relationships/why-more-couples-are-choosing-not-to-live-together/ss-AA1lRLFu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=a6a4c5b2525c4b50a4d552754d3e2778&ei=20

Would you be happy? Do you think it could become the norm?

Comment on living apart.
Separated Married couples MOST are datiing other People and some are livin with another partner. That is not what a Separation is for. The goal is suppose to be to put the marriage back together as One.
Many are even here Online dating sites.

Seperation in a Marriage can result in the couple living together again at sometime in the future, once the issues causing them to seperate are resolved. It can also result in divorce if those issues are unresolvable between them, other couples are happy to just remain permanently seperated and live a single life style..

You are right there are situations where couples do live apart because of the nature of their work, a professional having to work in another state, people on active service overseas maybe, but this is more of an acceptance of the situation, rather than a lifestyle choice. I agree choosing to live married life apart is just a marriage on paper, that is well put.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 02/25/24 12:45 AM

They say Love is blind, but clearly everyone in love can see.
How is that possible?

Love is blind, is what we call an idiom in the English language, it doesn't mean physical blindness. It's said 'love is blind' because we tend to see only what we want to see in a loving partner, they have our complete trust, and maybe we tolerate far more than we should in a relationship that has really come to end, but we are to 'blind' to see it.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 02/23/24 07:40 AM
Vandellas, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 02/22/24 11:45 PM
I did intend it to be all encompassing and, to include marriage as well but are right, maybe it's because we all associate living apart when dating and not marriage, that many replied that way. The only married couples I know living apart are actually 'separated', not choosing it as a way to be together by living apart.

I think 'Slim' made a good point, that age possibly influences how we choose to be together.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 02/22/24 12:31 AM
T-Rex.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 02/22/24 12:27 AM
Thanks for all the replies. When dating living apart is usually the norm, well it is for me. If I were to marry someone I would expect us to live together, I would want to live with them. You can always find some me time, that's what man caves are for. laugh

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 02/21/24 11:24 AM

Rolling Stones, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 02/21/24 12:12 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Wed 02/21/24 12:13 AM

Would you be happy in this kind of relationship?

Why more couples are choosing not to live together

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/relationships/why-more-couples-are-choosing-not-to-live-together/ss-AA1lRLFu?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=ACTS&cvid=a6a4c5b2525c4b50a4d552754d3e2778&ei=20

Would you be happy? Do you think it could become the norm?

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 02/21/24 12:07 AM

I agree, and would say, if I wasn't prepared to start a long distance relationship after the holiday I would say goodbye. I need a lot of time to get to know someone, so marriage in Vegas would never happen. :smile:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25