Community > Posts By > Duttoneer

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 01/27/24 01:15 AM
Yes.

waving Good morning everyone here in Mingle2.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 01/26/24 12:41 AM
Temptations, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 01/25/24 11:41 AM
Enjoy the celebrations!!

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 01/25/24 11:36 AM

No restrictions in my State just don't get a DUI or speeding ticket. Many vehicles are on the Road.

:smile: Oh wait! You must have a valid drivers license and car insurance.

I guess keeping to the speed limit is not easy in your Boss Mustang 429. smile2

laugh

I do not have a Mustang 429

I just know it is Boss!

laugh :thumbsup:

Duttoneer's photo
Thu 01/25/24 01:35 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Thu 01/25/24 01:40 AM

The Doomsday Clock.

What does the Doomsday Clock tell us? (Taken from Google)
The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists invented the Doomsday Clock soon after the end of World War II as a symbol of how close humanity is to midnight β€” or the end of the world. Every year now, the scientists reset the clock, moving the hands closer to β€” or further from β€” midnight.

2024 Doomsday Clock Announcement January 23, 2024

A moment of historic danger:
It is still 90 seconds to midnight

http://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/

Maybe this is optimistic, maybe we are closer.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 01/24/24 07:14 PM

When US and UK decided to launched middle strikes in Yemen it was done without Congress and Parliament approval. Warmongers are escalating the tension in the Middle East. Am sure the Red Sea shipping attacks by Houthis? could of been handle differently if cool heads prevail. Nope it's not going to stop there. Like I said in a different post the Ukraine/Russia conflict is the beginning of the end. Btw,other allies are involved not just US and UK.

I don't think the US and UK had much of a choice, the Houthis had attacked both unarmed merchant ships and warships trying to protect them with missiles and drones. Let's not forget they were given many warnings over several days to stop these attacks or face the consequences. Freedom of navigation in international waters is a global agreement in law. Iran is escalating the tension in continuing to supply the Houthis with these weapons and training in how to use them when they can see how they are being used to attack unarmed merchant shipping, and the piracy of ships and their cargos.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 01/24/24 06:45 PM

No restrictions in my State just don't get a DUI or speeding ticket. Many vehicles are on the Road.

:smile: Oh wait! You must have a valid drivers license and car insurance.

I guess keeping to the speed limit is not easy in your Boss Mustang 429. smile2

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 01/24/24 06:39 PM
Rolling Stones, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 01/24/24 12:11 PM

Pharaohs, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 01/24/24 01:49 AM
I did read some time ago, it is a good idea to have a stock of water, no need to fill the bath just yet but start collecting those large containers of bottled water. Keeping a few of those on stock is a good idea if you have the space. Some tinned food on stock as well. Good to have in times of terror threats, or possibility of war.

Sadly, most of us cannot afford nuclear fallout shelters, but with the nuclear weapons that could be unleashed today, are they worthwhile because in ann all out nuclear war how much of the planet would be left inhabitable.

Duttoneer's photo
Wed 01/24/24 12:38 AM
Nomads, The.

waving Good morning everyone here in Mingle2.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 01/23/24 01:50 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Tue 01/23/24 02:35 AM
Here in the UK the regulations have continued to tighten up on modified vehicles. If you change the engine for another new/reconditioned/unleaded conversion but identical engine that is OK. If you install any other engine, maybe larger capacity, an upgrade, or just a different manufacturer, the vehicle will require to be examined at a government testing station for safety reasons. It costs a lot more than the normal MOT test required on all vehicles over 3 years old, and must be completed at a government testing station. Once tested, the changes are recorded and an updated registration document issued, so the annual MOT test is all that is needed in future. If the vehicle is over 40 years old and registered as a 'historic vehicle', then it doesn't apply, these vehicles do not require a MOT test.

Duttoneer's photo
Tue 01/23/24 01:23 AM
Storm Isha has now passed through the UK with very high winds and heavy rains, currently the temperature is 8 C, with light winds and rain, as we await Storm Jocelyn to arrive tomorrow bringing more heavy rains and high winds.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 01/21/24 02:33 AM
1967 Pontiac GTO.

Duttoneer's photo
Sun 01/21/24 01:35 AM
Edited by Duttoneer on Sun 01/21/24 01:47 AM
This takes me back to my youth. ( This spent 5 weeks at no.1 in the UK charts 1957).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QoaZoS2Vrg

As advised by Google.

"It is located near the point where Kentucky, Virginia, and Tennessee meet between Middlesboro, Kentucky, and the town of Cumberland Gap, Tennessee. The pass was discovered in 1750 by Thomas Walker, and the Wilderness Road blazed by Daniel Boone runs through it." As advised by Google. smile2

Duttoneer's photo
Sat 01/20/24 11:56 AM

Wishing everyone in Cebu City a very happy Sinulog Festival.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 01/19/24 07:48 AM

Kinks, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 01/19/24 04:05 AM

Ivy League, The.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 01/19/24 01:57 AM

Guns N' Roses.

Duttoneer's photo
Fri 01/19/24 01:51 AM
A guy was watching a camel caravan preparing to leave the oasis for a long journey through the desert.

He had often wondered how the camels survived these journeys without needing water for many days.

So, he approached the camel herder who was taking a camel down to the edge of the oasis to drink to ask him the the question.

Well Effendi, says the camel herder, as the camel is drinking you use two bricks, one in each hand, and clap them together on the camel's testicles.

The camel takes a sharp intake of breath, and at the same time gallons of extra water, this sustains the camel for many days.

Oh I see says the guy, very clever, but does it hurt?

Only if you trap your thumbs between the bricks, says the camel herder.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25