Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Sun 02/23/14 08:38 AM

Really does not matter to me. No amount of advertising which is disguised as freedom of speech will reverse the current course of this nations decline. Its decline is imminent and no amount of attempts to revive her by a license plate or any other form of propagation will change that fact.

What is the cause of this decline?
The mind of a nation will define her destiny.

Ok, who or what is the mind? Who controls this "mind"?
The mind of a nation defines her destiny, pretty simple, Consciousness or the lack thereof is what contributes to a nations rise or fall.

Ras427's photo
Sun 02/23/14 08:25 AM

Really does not matter to me. No amount of advertising which is disguised as freedom of speech will reverse the current course of this nations decline. Its decline is imminent and no amount of attempts to revive her by a license plate or any other form of propagation will change that fact.

What is the cause of this decline?
The mind of a nation will define her destiny.

Ras427's photo
Sun 02/23/14 08:19 AM

With all of the false claims of racism that we are exposed to, it is easy to overlook a real case of racism when it happens.

Now, the Associated Press is reporting a case of actual racism that took place on the campus of the University of Mississippi.

OXFORD, Miss. (AP) - A fraternity chapter at the University of Mississippi was indefinitely suspended Friday by its national organization and three of its freshman members were kicked out because of their suspected involvement in hanging a noose on a statue of James Meredith, the first black student to enroll in the then all-white college.

In a statement, Sigma Phi Epsilon said it suspended the Alpha Chapter at the university and the chapter voted to expel all three men and turn over their identities to investigators.

Police on Sunday found a noose tied around the neck of the statue, along with an old Georgia flag with a Confederate battle emblem in its design, which has since been updated to exclude the emblem.

When Meredith tried to enter Ole Miss in fall 1962, Mississippi's governor tried to stop him. That led to violence on the Oxford campus.

U.S. Attorney General Robert Kennedy sent 500 U.S. marshals to take control and days later, Meredith was allowed in the school. Though he faced harassment, he graduated with a degree in political science.

Of course, this particular incident is an isolated case. That's why it is newsworthy, because we are now in the 21st Century C.E., and such acts of racism are the rare exception, not the rule.

There is no such thing as isolated incidents, this nation has been grappling with racism it's entire history. So much for isolated incidents, I suppose that the recent similar case in a high school in Philipsburg regarding a wrestling teams picture with a noose over the neck of a dummy is isolated as well.

Ras427's photo
Sun 02/23/14 08:15 AM
No matter ones position, racism is alive and well in America, no amount of denial, minimizing, selectivity, ignorance justifying will change that fact, proof? just read the comments made daily on these forums. In fact, this thread is basicly a race baiting attempt disguised as dialogue.

Ras427's photo
Sun 02/23/14 08:05 AM

Ras427's photo
Fri 02/21/14 07:44 PM

Real Africans hardly divorce,thats not our culture

Yea, real Africans murder, rape, decapitate, burn, starve, butcher, steal and beg for foreign aid. That's their culture. Divorce is too civil for real Africans.
reflection of a society.

Yeah.
Check out the murder rate in Chicago.

Who's murdering all those black children in Chitown?
What is happening in Chicago is a result of many factors. Not that racists care about a segment of their society, but what Chicago demonstrates is the future of all America. It is not just Chicago, its our society as a whole. It is NOT just the inner city, American society as a whole is in a state of rot, politically, culturaly, economicly, and socially. Many Americans prefer looking at other nations and their woes so as not to face a quickly decaying American society and reality. The murder rate is high indeed, but not higher then the level of our ignorance as a nation. We are all headed for a third world status in the very near future, a status we have come to deserve.

Then, thank yer boy, Butcrack. His popularity has made for leaps and bounds in the third world direction.

Also, thank the two party system. They monopolize our system and don't allow true American Statesmen equal debate time with liberal MSM.
Third world status started before he was born. Third world status is this nations destiny due to her well rooted UN-rightiousness and decedence. Third world status is the result of bankers, who if left unchecked are more dangerous than a standing army. Many lack the courage to condemn the criminals and the shadow goverment that control this and past American goverments, so to insure that the mindless continue in their mindless state, they distract you by putting a Blackman in office because they know that the limited intellect of the racists will be distracted. Personally I like the direction of this nation, we deserve nothing better. This nation is under divine judgment.

Ras427's photo
Fri 02/21/14 04:40 PM

Yea, real Africans murder, rape, decapitate, burn, starve, butcher, steal and beg for foreign aid. That's their culture. Divorce is too civil for real Africans.
reflection of a society.

Yeah.

What is happening in Chicago is a result of many factors. Not that racists care about a segment of their society, but what Chicago demonstrates is the future of all America. It is not just Chicago, its our society as a whole. It is NOT just the inner city, American society as a whole is in a state of rot, politically, culturaly, economicly, and socially. Many Americans prefer looking at other nations and their woes so as not to face a quickly decaying American society and reality. The murder rate is high indeed, but not higher then the level of our ignorance as a nation. We are all headed for a third world status in the very near future, a status we have come to deserve.

Then, thank yer boy, Butcrack. His popularity has made for leaps and bounds in the third world direction.

Also, thank the two party system. They monopolize our system and don't allow true American Statesmen equal debate time with liberal MSM.
wrong, thank those behind his selection, he like all presidents before him are and have been mere CEOs of a giant corporation, i have enough sense to know all CEOs have a board of directors who dictate to him. You would know this fact if you were actually paying attention, being on a datesite for as long as you prevented you from being aware.

Ras427's photo
Fri 02/21/14 01:53 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Fri 02/21/14 01:53 PM

reflection of a society.

Yeah.

Ras427's photo
Fri 02/21/14 01:02 PM

Im afraid we are in no position to talk considering the level of rapes, murders, recent mass shootings in theaters, schools, ect. The Newtown slaughter of 20 children is a reflection of a society. I think Americans should look at their own decedence instead of others so as to not have to be responciable for their own condition.

Ras427's photo
Wed 02/19/14 07:55 PM

Can you tell one from the other?

I see someone is reminising of past activities.laugh

Sheet, mofo.
Ah wouldn't tap dat with someone's mama's crank.
Feelin me, bra?laugh
Hey iv seen your picture dude, you're in no position to be choosy.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ras427's photo
Wed 02/19/14 07:54 PM

Looking like policy gonna change.

Why exchange prisoners?

Anyone have info on how important the terrorist is the Taliban wants?

Also, is the American prisoner a grunt or an Intel officer?

Nobody ever tried to deal with the NVA Gooks to release the Amercan POW.

Thats because they didnt give a crap about P.O.Ws.Good ole USA.

Ras427's photo
Wed 02/19/14 07:40 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Wed 02/19/14 07:42 PM

Can you tell one from the other?

I see someone is reminising of past activities.laugh

Ras427's photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:29 PM

I would not put much to this story. Sounds more like typical political gossip. I will say this, Mrs. Obama is a classy lady. I think she is quite the attractive lady.

i wouldn't either... ther are other stories about her being a man in drag to satisfy barry's gayness...

i wonder what idiot came up with those stories, probably some guy who spends years on the various sites.laugh

Ras427's photo
Tue 02/18/14 06:24 PM

I would not put much to this story. Sounds more like typical political gossip. I will say this, Mrs. Obama is a classy lady. I think she is quite the attractive lady.

i wouldn't either... ther are other stories about her being a man in drag to satisfy barry's gayness...

indeed, the mindless need recreational mindless nonsence theses days, especially on datesites. People these days just love those silly stories, they have nothing better then to envy others.

Ras427's photo
Tue 02/18/14 10:06 AM

Ras427's photo
Tue 02/18/14 10:03 AM

Slime down all she wants.

She's still gonna remind me of a Rottweiler.laugh
What some old men would do for a rot.laugh

Ras427's photo
Tue 02/18/14 09:59 AM

SUNBURY, Pa. (AP) — A Pennsylvania woman charged with her newlywed husband with killing a man they met through Craigslist admitted to the slaying in a jailhouse interview with a newspaper and said she has killed more than 20 other people across the country, claims police said they are investigating.

In an interview with The Daily Item in Sunbury, 19-year-old Miranda Barbour said she wants to plead guilty to killing Troy LaFerrara in November. She also said in the interview she has killed at least 22 other people from Alaska to North Carolina in the last six years as part of her involvement in a satanic cult.

"I feel it is time to get all of this out. I don't care if people believe me. I just want to get it out," Barbour told the newspaper for a story published Saturday night.

Sunbury police Chief Steve Mazzeo told the newspaper that investigators were aware of Miranda Barbour's claims of involvement in other murders. He said they are "''seriously concerned" and have contacted police in other jurisdictions.

In a statement issued Sunday, the FBI's Philadelphia division said it had been in contact with Sunbury police and "will offer any assistance requested in the case."

Miranda Barbour's lawyer did not immediately return messages from The Associated Press left at his office Sunday. Mazzeo did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment left at his office Sunday.

Attorneys for Barbour and her husband, 22-year-old Elytte Barbour, have both sought psychiatric evaluations for their clients.

Miranda Barbour's attorney also asked a judge last week to toss out statements she made before she was charged. Public defender Ed Greco said in the motion that Barbour wasn't afforded an attorney despite repeated requests during two police interviews.

Barbour said in the jailhouse interview that she wanted to plead guilty at her arraignment, but that Greco pleaded not guilty for her.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for both defendants in LaFerrara's killing.

Miranda Barbour, a petite woman with long brown hair, told investigators she met the 6-foot-2, 278-pound victim after he responded to her Craigslist ad offering companionship for money.

Elytte Barbour told investigators they committed the crime because they wanted to kill someone together, according to court papers. The couple, who were married in North Carolina and moved to Pennsylvania about three weeks before the crime, told police Miranda Barbour stabbed LaFerrara in the front seat of her car while her husband held a cord around his neck.

Miranda Barbour said in the interview that she doesn't want to get out of jail and that she would kill again if released. She said she had no remorse and killed only "bad people."

Miranda Barbour offered little detail on the murders she claimed to have participated in in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina and California.

She claims she joined a satanic cult in Alaska when she was 13 before moving to North Carolina. Online records for the woman that the newspaper identified as Barbour's mother show her as having lived in both Alaska and North Carolina.

http://news.yahoo.com/pa-craigslist-killing-suspect-claims-22-others-202532190.html
wow, this is a good reminder that one should always be alert, we live in a crazy society.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:49 PM

Both Democrats and Republicans are guilty. Blacks had made great strides in developing private businesses, but KKK targeted these businesses for destruction as in Rosewood FLA. and Tulsa {The Black Wall st.}Okla. and many other places. Blacks lost billions in investment dollars to Whites through these acts of TERRORISM.
Black businesses were often uninsured because of the racist policies of American insurance companies, so the destruction of a Black business was totally unrecoverable. Whites had no such disabilities in growing their businesses.

These facts are kept from both Blacks and Whites by whites both dems and repubs.

You can also thank the Panthers for many closures of Negro businesses.

Wrong as usual, The Panthers along with many grassroot activist groups actually created jobs and some businesses to fill in for the many companies who left the country for a cheaper labor force. With this said my post was more in reference to this thread in which the Panthers did not exist yet. Its always best to speak of a subject from a factual or historical perpective, rather than a racial mindset.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 02:22 PM

Both Democrats and Republicans are guilty. Blacks had made great strides in developing private businesses, but KKK targeted these businesses for destruction as in Rosewood FLA. and Tulsa {The Black Wall st.}Okla. and many other places. Blacks lost billions in investment dollars to Whites through these acts of TERRORISM.
Black businesses were often uninsured because of the racist policies of American insurance companies, so the destruction of a Black business was totally unrecoverable. Whites had no such disabilities in growing their businesses.

These facts are kept from both Blacks and Whites by whites both dems and repubs.

welcome back Rasflowerforyou

Thank you Msharmony, always enjoy reading your post.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 01:15 PM
Actually

It really does'nt matter much. Dems and republicans play this good guy bad guy game often. Consider the "COMPROMISE OF 1877. The Compromise of 1877 is arguably the most devastating single event in the history of Blacks in America. That is when a group of politicians both democrats and republicans convened at the Wormley Hotel in Washington, D.C, to attempt to resolve the deadlocked Presidential election of 1876 between Rutherford B. Hayes and Samual Tilden. They agreed that if Hayes were awarded the presidency, he would remove the federal troops protecting the ex-slaves in the south, and the former Southern slaveholding class would be free to return to power and establish new forms of slavery without federal oversight or control.
This is the exact point in American history when whites determined that the Black man and woman would forever be a second class citizen in all aspects of American society.
After 12 years of "emancipation" Blacks were returned to virtual slavery, and assigned to permanent political, social, and economic inferiority. A Jewish congressman from Louisiana, William M. Levy, gave the speech that convinced lawmakers that this wicked act that scholars call the "GREAT BETRAYAL"of the Negro people was the best policy for America.

still believe the War Between The States was fought to free the Slaves?noway
If you understood my post you would not ask such a question, it was simply written where anyone could understand, I think.

wasn't about me not understanding!
All that War was about is the arrogation of more power to the "Central " Federal Government!
Your People weren't the only ones losing out!
We see the Chicken coming home to roost now with an invasive ,powerful Federal Government sticking it's Nose where it don't belong,making Rules and Statutes they have no right to make!
Actually you raise a valid point at least in regards to the war, however, the COMPROMISE assured that southern bankers would control the mechanics of the newly enacted CONVICT LEASE LAW that effected the former slaves in that it insured their return to virtual slavery, while the slave holding class would in essence impower the not yet formed Federal Reserve. These assets coming from the CONVICT LEASE LAW and its enterprises would eventually finance the Federal Reserve in less then 25 years. Both profits from the center of the world economy, namely cotton and the many companies profiting from the CLLs would eventually create the FED. Yes, others were losing out, however, those who gained were all whites. But still a good point.