Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 09:07 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Fri 09/11/15 09:09 AM

�So on Black Friday, we won’t be there,
Wont be where? The stores and malls? Pffft....Wanna bet there will be a video(s) somewhere this coming black Friday of shoppers fighting over gifts? Rushing Stores? And some will be black?

Now me, I wont be there for black Friday but it wont be because of some stupid azz boycott.

And 'ol Louie sure uses the word "white" alot laugh

Think I'll dedicate a song to him......

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14&itct=CD8QpDAYACITCM7nt_7q7scCFdOMfgodmTIBUlIPd2hpdGUgY2hyaXN0bWFz&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en

Enjoy Louis...
I highly doubt he'll hear your song, he'll be to busy fighting for truth and justice, two concepts that has never been adhered to in this society.

Sounds like you believe he's Suuperman,or Captain Amerika,while he is neither,just a third Rate Rabblerouser!laugh
He is a human being, there is no such thing as superman or captain America, ones age should let go of cartoons, but I do love a good "rabblerouser, they scare people.laugh

By the way, he has had and impact on you, you spelled America "amerika", you forgot two ks, though.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 09:03 AM

Anyone who'd actually listen to a cop or guard is a total fool.

Man, erkal used to crack me up, he reminds me of my drunk neighbor, difference between the two is my neighbor is white, a alcoholic who wears his hat backwards so nobody will see his head.

They both crack me up.laugh laugh laugh

And it's "Urkel", you frickin genius you rofl
No it's archie bunker. happy laugh

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:32 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Fri 09/11/15 08:33 AM

Man, erkal used to crack me up, he reminds me of my drunk neighbor, difference between the two is my neighbor is white, a alcoholic who wears his hat backwards so nobody will see his head.

They both crack me up.laugh laugh laugh

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 08:25 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Fri 09/11/15 08:34 AM

So if Bruce/Cait/Goober (whatever) still has his wedding tackle, then if they drop him in general population he will be named The U.S. Open because anyone will be able to play that one hole 18 times a day.

I doubt very much he has much in the way of street smarts, and I doubt he has the street fighting skills to make a bloody example of the first person who comes on to him. He'll have to hook up with protection pretty fast, and as a white guy with boobs, his choices are extremely limited. How he pays for his protection will be another issue. Either cash to someone on the outside, or bend for a friend on the inside.

It better be administrative segregation where they keep the child molesters for Bruce, or he's toast.

The best way to survive prison is your first day in general population you find the biggest, badest person on the yard and walk up and start swinging. They will either think your crazy or a bad a$$ and you will rarely get messed with.

Any guard or cop will tell you that.

I'll try to remember that, if I go to prison.noway
The reason I say that is, after returning from Iraq, I briefly worked on new yorks Rikers island during a scandal that had 25 guards fired and indicted for having gangs enforce guards illicit activities.

That jail is a joke.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 07:42 AM

�So on Black Friday, we won’t be there,
Wont be where? The stores and malls? Pffft....Wanna bet there will be a video(s) somewhere this coming black Friday of shoppers fighting over gifts? Rushing Stores? And some will be black?

Now me, I wont be there for black Friday but it wont be because of some stupid azz boycott.

And 'ol Louie sure uses the word "white" alot laugh

Think I'll dedicate a song to him......

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSUT8Inl14&itct=CD8QpDAYACITCM7nt_7q7scCFdOMfgodmTIBUlIPd2hpdGUgY2hyaXN0bWFz&client=mv-google&gl=US&hl=en

Enjoy Louis...
I highly doubt he'll hear your song, he'll be to busy fighting for truth and justice, two concepts that has never been adhered to in this society.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 06:00 AM

So if Bruce/Cait/Goober (whatever) still has his wedding tackle, then if they drop him in general population he will be named The U.S. Open because anyone will be able to play that one hole 18 times a day.

I doubt very much he has much in the way of street smarts, and I doubt he has the street fighting skills to make a bloody example of the first person who comes on to him. He'll have to hook up with protection pretty fast, and as a white guy with boobs, his choices are extremely limited. How he pays for his protection will be another issue. Either cash to someone on the outside, or bend for a friend on the inside.

It better be administrative segregation where they keep the child molesters for Bruce, or he's toast.

The best way to survive prison is your first day in general population you find the biggest, badest person on the yard and walk up and start swinging. They will either think your crazy or a bad a$$ and you will rarely get messed with.

Any guard or cop will tell you that.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:19 AM
How can anyone with a brain possibly confuse a boycott of Christmas time businesses with hating chanuka or christmas?
Especially after reading the article.

Besides, Christmas is business, has nothing to do with Christ.
In fact, the boycott is about justice, while Christmas is totally contrary to Christian principles.

Farrakhan said, boycott Christmas, not Christ. Glad to see many are listening enough to have the third thread on Farrakhan in three days.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 05:08 AM

Long lost Cousin of Marx and Lenin!
our present crop of politicians are no better, plutocrats, and oligarchs.

apparently you are not very up-to-date on that sundry Collectivist Crowd!
Seems you only blame some,while being quite OK with Rabblerousers like Bernie and his Ilk!
Amazing, I blame all politicians, so what makes you think I'm ok with Sanders? He's another dingbat.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 07:05 PM

20 years down the road,
Lyin' LuLu Fairykan, is still trying to hype the '10 unemployed man' march.

:laughing:
What lies? Isn't that what politicians do all the time?

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 07:04 PM

yep,, took only 10 men to FILL The national park,,,,smh

those were "extras", the network wanted to make sure it looked full so the sponsors would pay more for commercial time...

hate is what white supremacy is rooted in, and I highly doubt you'll find one politician that will speak truth to power, all your politicians are for sale, Farrakhan can not be bought, you tried and he told you to get lost, I'm not for sale.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 05:58 PM

Justice Or Else March.

Other names considered for the march....

Justice and My Pockets Gettin Fatter March
Just Us, Frick Whitey March
Just Us, Frick the Jews March
Just Bltchin, Like All I Ever Do March
Justice or I Still Aint Gonna Do $hit March
You'd Think We Would All Be in Better Shape Considering All This Marching We Do March

That's because this nation has never stood for truth, justice or equality.

Justice in this nation goes to those who can afford to buy it.
Here ya go....

Fighting for justice is not for the light hearted, cowards nor for boys, it's a job rooted in conviction.

The pacifier is indeed ironic in that it is exactly what the tea party, Trumpeteers, all whined about a Black man in office.

They have indeed earned that pacifier, America has always been pacified.

The tea party will help elect the first black president.

Not a white african that lived most of his early life in foreign countries being raised by his white half.

See its not all doom and gloom for you..

sure they will,laugh

Carson is second in the polls and it ain't because people like you are supporting him..

laugh at that..
second is not going to secure the needed goal, second is runner up, glad you think second is a winner, holy crap, with reasoning like that, no wonder a wind bag like trump is first in the polls.laugh
carson not black enough for ya? or is it because he's not a white hating muslim minister?
why would you be loved, we are enemies.

Carson is liked by you because he knows his place and won't address issues pertinent to all Americans, Farrakhan speaks truth with no fear.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 04:29 PM
I think Bruce would be in some sort of protective custody, some sort of segregation from others who would, shall we say, interfere with him.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 04:25 PM

Long lost Cousin of Marx and Lenin!
our present crop of politicians are no better, plutocrats, and oligarchs.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 04:17 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 09/10/15 04:18 PM

Justice Or Else March.

You'd Think We Would All Be in Better Shape Considering All This Marching We Do March

Here ya go....

Fighting for justice is not for the light hearted, cowards nor for boys, it's a job rooted in conviction.

The pacifier is indeed ironic in that it is exactly what the tea party, Trumpeteers, all whined about a Black man in office.

Not a white african that lived most of his early life in foreign countries being raised by his white half.

sure they will,laugh

Carson is second in the polls and it ain't because people like you are supporting him..

laugh at that..
second is not going to secure the needed goal, second is runner up, glad you think second is a winner, holy crap, with reasoning like that, no wonder a wind bag like trump is first in the polls.laugh

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 04:13 PM

Justice Or Else March.

Here ya go....

sure they will,laugh

laugh at that..
Surelaugh second in the polls is sure to make him president, no one will stem the tide of decline, but glad you think so,laugh laugh laugh

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 03:12 PM

Justice Or Else March.

Here ya go....

sure they will,laugh

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 02:42 PM
Not to worry people, vote, Trump, he promises to make America ***** dory again.happy

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:40 AM

trump - self made billionarie that helps ALL peoples, not a racist bone in his body...

farrycan - a black supremacist hater who hides behind a made up god, who uses that god to spread more hate against anything white and Jew...

not to mention the control factor of the mindless drones that want to hate like him...
if he hates whites, can't say I blame him, as for trump, he is not a self made billionaire, he recieved most of his money through inheritance.

As for drones, Americans are drones of a corrupt political system nolonger for the American people. Look where they have led you.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:36 AM

True men of consciousness who fight for justice can not be pacified.

Neither can the paranoid.whoa
To compare the moral quest for true justice, and paranoia, is truly absurd.

Whenever you see someone align the two, it's just a mechanic used to undermine those striving for justice and equality, usually by those conditioned to a false sense of entitlement and seeking to remove dissent.

Never trust anyone not astute enough to tell the difference.

Paranoia is not recognized by those who are afflicted with it.
I'm more concerned with men and people who strive for truth, justice and equality, your conditions are not my concern.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:24 AM
There is not one man who has ever spoken truth to power like the Honorable Minister.

Even Trump, whom many claim says what he wants, this is true, he does.
However, notice he blows smoke up the *** of the American people, you will never here Trump expose his banking buddies, his corporate buddies, who've have directly outsourced many industries to over seas cheap labor forces, much tax exempt.
Notice he has never spoken against his Wall st cronies, whom invested highly in Trumps overseas endeavors, including China whom he talks about alot.

This is what we select to ignore, he talks alot, but says nothing.

People hate Farrakhan because he exposes the hypocrisy and the criminal element within goverment that the American people ultimately pay for in the long run.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25