Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:17 PM

I think whatever 'mess' we are in is traceable to big money and big corporations and big egos

and Trump is a leading rep for all three,, from my p o v
precisely why you never hear Trump badmouth big money corporations, they have a long "business" relationship.

In fact, it was his friends on Wall st. and his multinational banking buddies who've supported his various failed and bankruptcies.

Big money, big corporations, big egos, and huge greed.

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/01/15 07:11 PM

I think whatever 'mess' we are in is traceable to big money and big corporations and big egos

and Trump is a leading rep for all three,, from my p o v

true, but the politicians let that happen... corporations can't change laws/regulations without political help...
If a politician seeks support from corporations by recieving contributions, those politicians are indebted to those corporations thereby are then controlled by those corporations.

Corporate bigwigs wield great influence and power due to politicians willingness. In that sense I'd agree that politicians do indeed "let it happen.

So today, corporations have adobted a new technique, they simply recruit young upstarts within universities of political science, and also groom young ambitious men and woman from their own corporate ranks to become future liaisons between corporate America, and the political arena.

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/01/15 12:19 PM
Mental issues can be sumed up by the very many commercials promoting various anti-depression, anti-anxiaty medications.

One commercial, I think was cymbalta said, " you may experience suicidal thoughts, if you do, stop taking cymbalta and consult your doctor."

Modern medicine is obviously helpful, however, what exactly is in this stuff, who's making them, and who's getting rich from them?

I think, society today is over medicated to the extent that they need new medications to combat the adverse effect of alot of the medications used today.

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/01/15 12:10 PM
Trump does a total disservice to stand up comics everywhere.laugh

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/01/15 09:44 AM
Trump/West for President, HAHAHA

Ras427's photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:30 PM

So many accusers,innocent until proven guilty.

laugh ^^^^

Sorry Ras, 50 accusers, law of averages, they can't all be lying bud.
interesting, wouldn't "they all can't be lying" suggest that we dont know who is and who isn't? Doesn't that suggest that all according to the "law of averages also suggest they all aren't telling the truth?laugh

Ras427's photo
Mon 08/31/15 05:18 PM
So many accusers,innocent until proven guilty.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 07:00 PM

I think it turned there with the idea of genocidal blacks killing whites

this killer being a racist

and black leaders causing this murder,,

,,but noone with an 'agenda' for sure,,,laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
precisely

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:18 PM

death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny

ISNT THAT THE SELLING POINT OF THE CHERISHED 2nd AMENDMENT?

has the constitution caused assassins throughout history to kill politicians?

"tyranny" doesn't mean you can do whatever you like and not get hassled by the cops...

when people are breaking the law, they should expect to get hassled by the police...

so your definition of tyranny doesn't apply here...
It's obvious that tyranny is in reference to injustice. Its also obviouse he is reffering to the many killings by police of unarmed people, while rarely prosecuted. Rarely prosecuted is indeed tyranny because it fall under injustice.

Tamir Rice was a kid playing with a toy, police shoot and kill him and not even reprimanded. Thats what people are protesting. Not the shooting of criminals. Really quite simple.

how quickly you change your tune.... read back on some of your posts about how most everyone you've cried about was a 2 time felon... and not once did you have anything to say about the innocents like the 9 year shot by another black, while doing her homework...

it really is that simple, you wanna throw your racist views around, while completely ignoring the real problem, which is the crimes committed by these thugs against the real innocents, and then call cops racist...

people with that attitude is the problem, not the police...
I have news for you, many white police are indeed racist, that is a reality and a fact. What do you think, they all repented?

As for this killing, it is wrong and he will pay the price.
The same should be afforded to those who are victims of rogue police whom seldom are punished, its as simple as that.

many blacks are racist too, whats your point? you think your going to stomp out racism on a dating site? your racist views aren't helping the problem, only adding to it...

the only two shootings i thought were racist were the black kid, obarry's son, and this one...
Speaking up against racist kops is not racist, you'd have to be pretty dense to think otherwise.

I've been fighting against racist kops since one killed my 13 year old friend by one of the most corrupt, drug dealing, racist precincts in Brooklyn NYs 75th precincts.

Granted, that was years ago, I work with a group who monitor police in my community, they are racist and brutal corrupt criminals that few dare challenge. We do.

The police who killed my friend was never reprimanded and was protected from prosecution. I know first hand about police misconduct, corruption and racist and often murderous ways.

This thread was made because this guy killed a man who didn't even have a chance to protect himself and ambushed.

But I know first hand, where im from cops are criminals. FACT.

whoa nothing you've said is a fact...the fact is that you're throwing your racist views around... again
If I'm so racist why are you defending racist cops? While I condemn them?

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:16 PM

"tyranny" doesn't mean you can do whatever you like and not get hassled by the cops...

when people are breaking the law, they should expect to get hassled by the police...

It's obvious that tyranny is in reference to injustice. Its also obviouse he is reffering to the many killings by police of unarmed people, while rarely prosecuted. Rarely prosecuted is indeed tyranny because it fall under injustice.

Tamir Rice was a kid playing with a toy, police shoot and kill him and not even reprimanded. Thats what people are protesting. Not the shooting of criminals. Really quite simple.

how quickly you change your tune.... read back on some of your posts about how most everyone you've cried about was a 2 time felon... and not once did you have anything to say about the innocents like the 9 year shot by another black, while doing her homework...

it really is that simple, you wanna throw your racist views around, while completely ignoring the real problem, which is the crimes committed by these thugs against the real innocents, and then call cops racist...

I have news for you, many white police are indeed racist, that is a reality and a fact. What do you think, they all repented?

The same should be afforded to those who are victims of rogue police whom seldom are punished, its as simple as that.

many blacks are racist too, whats your point? you think your going to stomp out racism on a dating site? your racist views aren't helping the problem, only adding to it...

the only two shootings i thought were racist were the black kid, obarry's son, and this one...
I'm sure there are, however, when was the last time a Black cop shot a white kid playing with a toy gun and not be punished?

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:12 PM

Speaking up against racist kops is not racist, you'd have to be pretty dense to think otherwise.

I've been fighting against racist kops since one killed my 13 year old friend by one of the most corrupt, drug dealing, racist precincts in Brooklyn NYs 75th precincts.

Granted, that was years ago, I work with a group who monitor police in my community, they are racist and brutal corrupt criminals that few dare challenge. We do.

The police who killed my friend was never reprimanded and was protected from prosecution. I know first hand about police misconduct, corruption and racist and often murderous ways.

This thread was made because this guy killed a man who didn't even have a chance to protect himself and ambushed.

whoa nothing you've said is a fact...the fact is that you're throwing your racist views around... again
you wouldn't know, you think there are no racist cops.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 04:11 PM

So this guy was a racist cop? Show me
I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. My post is clear on what I was reffering to.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:51 PM

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 03:27 PM

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:49 PM

well, this cop was cowardly murdered... shot in the back and then shot a few more times as he lay dying... that was 2 days ago

I have yet to see any of the so called national black leaders come out and condemn this murder.

So what does that tell you?

Farrakhan, Sharpton and the others are too busy to make a comment about a killing that everyone in America knows about? Is that the case?

Why are they so quiet when things like this happen?

they should probably protest in front of the criminals home, although that wouldn't be productive because criminals are expected to commit crimes.

People all over are protesting cop killings of unarmed people simply because cops are not supposed to kill unarmed people.

In the above case however, a crime was commited, there is nothing to protest, the gunman is a criminal.

Did I say protest

I asked a question, of why there is no condemnation of this cowardly murder by the leaders of the black community. Especiaclly Farrakhan and Sharpton. It is national news. They know about it.. but are quiet.

Can you answer that question.

and I highly doubt you have been a voice for justice nor condemned the many killings of unarmed people, particularly Black people.

With that said, your question is void of true reason.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:46 PM

well, this cop was cowardly murdered... shot in the back and then shot a few more times as he lay dying... that was 2 days ago

I have yet to see any of the so called national black leaders come out and condemn this murder.

Farrakhan, Sharpton and the others are too busy to make a comment about a killing that everyone in America knows about? Is that the case?

they should probably protest in front of the criminals home, although that wouldn't be productive because criminals are expected to commit crimes.

People all over are protesting cop killings of unarmed people simply because cops are not supposed to kill unarmed people.

In the above case however, a crime was commited, there is nothing to protest, the gunman is a criminal.

Did I say protest

I asked a question, of why there is no condemnation of this cowardly murder by the leaders of the black community. Especiaclly Farrakhan and Sharpton. It is national news. They know about it.. but are quiet.

Can you answer that question.

because you don't get to decide what anyone condemns considering the lack of concern by others when cops shoot and kill unarmed people.

Nobody condemned the killing of Tamir Rice from the white community nor adked for justice for him.

Police have been killing black people for centuries with total immunity. People are tired of INJUSTICES.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:41 PM

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:10 PM

they are the ones causing it, why would they speak against it?
Actually they are not, if that what the case, what inspires cops to kill unarmed people, including children.

Those activists have been protesting police killings of unarmed people for decades.
While others simply judge and to spineless to stand againt injustice.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 01:07 PM

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 12:56 PM
Wisconsin governor and republican presidential candidate says "building a wall along the US Canada border is a legitimate issue to look at.

This would be interesting, a wall stretching 12 states and 3,987 miles.

What are your thoughts?

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25