Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:39 PM

Didn't oButmeister say he was pulling out?
Obama has no say on weither to pull out or not any more then Bush did. If a nation can't win a war in ten years they wont.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:25 PM

My tribe has a saying-popularised by the acclaimed novelist,Chinua Achebe-that he who brings home ant-infested faggots shouldnt complain if he is visited by lizards.That proverb is apt in describing the type of treatment nigeria recieves from western world,led by the USA.Since president Jonathan signed the anti-gay bill into law,the west has not allowed us to drink water and drop the cup as the saying goes.presidential visits have been allegedly cancelled;threats of cancellation of aids have been issued;patronising & condescending comments have been directed at us.Compare this to the treatment the west metes out to two other countries;China&Saudi.China is the largest non-democracy in the world.china doles out the death penalty for corruption & drug trafficking.china regulary arrests & detain those who speak against dictatorial policies.china cencors what its citizens can see on the web.china restricts the number of children a chinese couple can have.
It is quite simple actually. 1. China owns a large portion of US debt. 2. China will soon be able to back up that owed US debt with a quickly growing military upgrading. 3. China soon will be the most powerful nation on earth while the USa is in a downward spiral of decline. And finally, the US does not give billions in aide, that is just some nonsense we promote to promote the good guy image. The aide we provide comes with strings attached. We first target a nation who has vital resources we wish to aqquire, then we offer much needed financial assistance, often desperate assistance, this assistance is not our money, the assistance or aide comes in way of bank loans attached with exuberant interest rates. Then we come to collect the debt, when the debt is not repaid we then offer debt reduction or even debt forgiveness in return for access to huge deposits of sweet crude, lithium, gold, diamonds, or natural gas deposits. If you refuse, we will overthrow your goverment and replace it with recruited enemies of the overthrown goverment. What third world nations fail to realize is that the US goverment is the mafia of the world.

Uhhh ... If you check you will see that it is China that is getting Afghanistan's resources.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Afghanistan

http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2013/02/21-china-afghanistan-downs

And of course.

Indeed, China is the first-mover in the Afghan resource space, having won the massive copper concession at Aynak in Logan Province — with routes to the mining project patrolled up by US and British troops — and China oil giant CNPC pumping the first Afghan crude under a 25-year contract, concluded in late 2011. Most recently, Chinese President Xi Jing Ping declared 2014 a “key year” for Afghan-Chinese relations, and when Xi met with Afghan President Hamid Karzai, the Afghan leader’s two advisors were the Minister of National Security and the Minister of Mines and Petroleum.

One headline neatly captures the symbiotic relationship: “Afghanistan Has What China Wants”

http://stratrisks.com/geostrat/16028
China is getting resources, they are doing business. We are engaging in war. Big difference. Both the Afghans and the Chinese have interests in a co-operative allience. Afterall, Afghanastan border is shared with China. America has been there ten years killing, China has not.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:18 PM

It really does'nt matter much. Dems and republicans play this good guy bad guy game often. Consider the "COMPROMISE OF 1877. The Compromise of 1877 is arguably the most devastating single event in the history of Blacks in America. That is when a group of politicians both democrats and republicans convened at the Wormley Hotel in Washington, D.C, to attempt to resolve the deadlocked Presidential election of 1876 between Rutherford B. Hayes and Samual Tilden. They agreed that if Hayes were awarded the presidency, he would remove the federal troops protecting the ex-slaves in the south, and the former Southern slaveholding class would be free to return to power and establish new forms of slavery without federal oversight or control.
This is the exact point in American history when whites determined that the Black man and woman would forever be a second class citizen in all aspects of American society.
After 12 years of "emancipation" Blacks were returned to virtual slavery, and assigned to permanent political, social, and economic inferiority. A Jewish congressman from Louisiana, William M. Levy, gave the speech that convinced lawmakers that this wicked act that scholars call the "GREAT BETRAYAL"of the Negro people was the best policy for America.

still believe the War Between The States was fought to free the Slaves?noway
If you understood my post you would not ask such a question, it was simply written where anyone could understand, I think.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:15 PM
Both Democrats and Republicans are guilty. Blacks had made great strides in developing private businesses, but KKK targeted these businesses for destruction as in Rosewood FLA. and Tulsa {The Black Wall st.}Okla. and many other places. Blacks lost billions in investment dollars to Whites through these acts of TERRORISM.
Black businesses were often uninsured because of the racist policies of American insurance companies, so the destruction of a Black business was totally unrecoverable. Whites had no such disabilities in growing their businesses.

These facts are kept from both Blacks and Whites by whites both dems and repubs.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:03 PM
In reality, America is the one who needs to be reintroduced to factual American history, Blacks and Whites alike. Both parties play political games in front of the people while behind closed d
oors they know that the American people are often distracted by desperate housewives and all of the mental opiats fed to them daily. While they manuever to meet their own agendas on the backs of the people.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 11:57 AM
It really does'nt matter much. Dems and republicans play this good guy bad guy game often. Consider the "COMPROMISE OF 1877. The Compromise of 1877 is arguably the most devastating single event in the history of Blacks in America. That is when a group of politicians both democrats and republicans convened at the Wormley Hotel in Washington, D.C, to attempt to resolve the deadlocked Presidential election of 1876 between Rutherford B. Hayes and Samual Tilden. They agreed that if Hayes were awarded the presidency, he would remove the federal troops protecting the ex-slaves in the south, and the former Southern slaveholding class would be free to return to power and establish new forms of slavery without federal oversight or control.
This is the exact point in American history when whites determined that the Black man and woman would forever be a second class citizen in all aspects of American society.
After 12 years of "emancipation" Blacks were returned to virtual slavery, and assigned to permanent political, social, and economic inferiority. A Jewish congressman from Louisiana, William M. Levy, gave the speech that convinced lawmakers that this wicked act that scholars call the "GREAT BETRAYAL"of the Negro people was the best policy for America.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 11:15 AM

Dahmer should have opened a restaurant.
he did, in hell. lol

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 11:11 AM

My tribe has a saying-popularised by the acclaimed novelist,Chinua Achebe-that he who brings home ant-infested faggots shouldnt complain if he is visited by lizards.That proverb is apt in describing the type of treatment nigeria recieves from western world,led by the USA.Since president Jonathan signed the anti-gay bill into law,the west has not allowed us to drink water and drop the cup as the saying goes.presidential visits have been allegedly cancelled;threats of cancellation of aids have been issued;patronising & condescending comments have been directed at us.Compare this to the treatment the west metes out to two other countries;China&Saudi.China is the largest non-democracy in the world.china doles out the death penalty for corruption & drug trafficking.china regulary arrests & detain those who speak against dictatorial policies.china cencors what its citizens can see on the web.china restricts the number of children a chinese couple can have.
It is quite simple actually. 1. China owns a large portion of US debt. 2. China will soon be able to back up that owed US debt with a quickly growing military upgrading. 3. China soon will be the most powerful nation on earth while the USa is in a downward spiral of decline. And finally, the US does not give billions in aide, that is just some nonsense we promote to promote the good guy image. The aide we provide comes with strings attached. We first target a nation who has vital resources we wish to aqquire, then we offer much needed financial assistance, often desperate assistance, this assistance is not our money, the assistance or aide comes in way of bank loans attached with exuberant interest rates. Then we come to collect the debt, when the debt is not repaid we then offer debt reduction or even debt forgiveness in return for access to huge deposits of sweet crude, lithium, gold, diamonds, or natural gas deposits. If you refuse, we will overthrow your goverment and replace it with recruited enemies of the overthrown goverment. What third world nations fail to realize is that the US goverment is the mafia of the world.

Ras427's photo
Mon 02/17/14 10:51 AM
Reminds me of Jeffrey Dahmer and the cannibals here.

Ras427's photo
Thu 06/13/13 10:44 AM
I never met god so ill refrain from speaking about if he or she or it exists. But I do know one thing, man is a god, and man is a devil.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:59 PM

noway Gee, I knew that my last point would be proven, but I didn't know how quickly that it would be proven.
[/quote} only in your mind however limited can you actually believe youve made a point, you must read fully in order to make a point then have it proven. Youve made no point.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:56 PM

Anyone who believes what comes out of the mouth of fairycon is "wisdom and truth is clearly not the norm. His words are more appreciated in Iran or by the muslim brotherhood. I think that most people see through his lies and hate speak.
you would know, you have never heard him, you are just trained to speak, roll and fetch. I on the other hand have heard him. My opinion has more weight, in order to have an opinion, one must hear first then form an opinion, you however are in mental reverse.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:52 PM

The NOI needs to be slapped with a great big discrimination suit.

They are racist and make no bones about it.

I have written proof.

I will ask this one question.

How many white members are there in the NOI?
There are currently several members that iv seen and met personally. Decent men and women. There are members from all religious denominations and races, iv have met Asians, Indians, Hispanics and yes, Jews.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:44 PM
Cont. Will not follow the age old and present primise of "negro stay in your place boy" The Minister is not a politician like Conyers who like all politicians have their integrity tied up in political pandering and ambition. Polititians are liers and crooks, and if those that arent dare step on the wrong toes will quickly have a short political career. THE MINISTER IS NOT A POLITICIAN, HE TIED TO NOONE BUT GOD. AND GOD ONLY SPEAKS TRUTH. Thats why many dispise him, America and her liers hate being exposed, and zionist jews are the greatests of global gangsters. That is not anti semitic, thats anti zionists.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:35 PM

Folks, I realize that Farrakhan is going to be defended by NOI members, by people hostile toward the Jews who rule Israel and by black racists who favor Farrakhan because he, too, is black.

However, U.S. Rep. John Conyers is saying that Farrakhan is engaging in racism. He is a direct witness to what Farrakhan said about Jews.

So, are we supposed to believe that a Democrat member of the Congressional Black Caucus witnessed racism where there wasn't any?

If that were the case, then why should I believe any claim of racism made by a Democrat member of the Congressional Black Caucus?
I on the other hand, unlike you listened closely to the sermon he gave and will point out that Jews were in the audiance as invited guests of the Minister. The Minister was pointing out pertinant activities deemed criminal by any student of law. To expose the criminal activities of a group, people or organization is no more anti Semetic then a woman whos been raped is anti man for exposing her rapist. The fact is he highlighted many issues concerning Jewish Zionist criminal elements in goverment and their global criminal activities. Anti Semetic is a tag used to brand anyone who speaks and exposes Zionist gangsters. Mr. Conyers is politically backed by Jewish lobbyists who will quickly shorten his political asperations if he were to dare side with the Minister. Iv researched all of the Ministers great works and no where will you find a lie. NOWHERE!! Its only anti Semetic because Jews say so, but again, are Jews anti German for exposing the Nazis? You just like many racist hate him because his exposing the truth also exposes the criminals. Finally many who hate him do so because here is a Blackman who will not bend nor cudfle mobsters disguised as poloticians. He is also dispised because here is a "N" who

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 07:17 PM

I wou

Eugene and Shabitch are two pes.

They call hate and kill but, neither will do the first killing.

Both chkenshits.

They are just pandering to the ignorants and racist who believe them and give them money. laugh

And dey is boatloads of 'em.

Calypso Gene the con.
I would ask you to clarify your assertion with facts and data, however, I think we both know that would be futile. This and all the goverments have been conning you for her entire history, the difference today is that the lies today no longer benefit you. How unfortunate.laugh

How sad your ignorance is showing again. Keep on posting while the rest of us laugh. And btw, if we have been conned, you have been too. After all your still here.:laughing:
while who laugh, who are you to define the humor for others? You mean you and willing2? You are right, im laughing. Now tell me how the Hon. Minister has conned me, and ill enlighten you on howvyou are continuosely conned by your goverment, and if you find that funny, it will expose the true ignorant.

I define my own humor, not others. Did you pay your taxes last year? Who's been conned? I would like to personally thank you for it. It arrives here on the 12th of every month. Thank you. How much has Fairycon sent to you? Oh well, keep on believing. It's good for me. :laughing:
I served my country with honor and distinction, im rewarded in various ways for my crimes in my three tours. As for what the Hon. Minister sends me, he sends me the greatest of all gifts, wisdom and truth, worth more then anything a goverment of gangsters, crooks and liers can ever give. Finally, as a small business man, I send the Hon. Minister what I can, strictly out of love. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND PAY YOUR PRESIDENT 300,000 dollars yearly, I you dont even like him, in fact you hate him. While I give to one I love. His enlightning spirit of truth is the greatest thing anyone can give, and that is priceless, to bad your leaders are liers of the worst kind, who while lying to you, send your sons to die in foreign wars for profit you will never see.
nowhere in the above post nor anyother iv posted will you find bigotry or hatred. I doubt you will actually find such absurdities. If you have interpreted any of my posts as such, id suggest you improve reading comprhension. The fact is that you have reached the end of your limited attempts at dialogue, and your assertions are all thats left. Id feel sorry for yourself, I have no such limitations.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 06:55 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Tue 05/28/13 07:03 PM

I wou

Both chkenshits.

They are just pandering to the ignorants and racist who believe them and give them money. laugh

Calypso Gene the con.
I would ask you to clarify your assertion with facts and data, however, I think we both know that would be futile. This and all the goverments have been conning you for her entire history, the difference today is that the lies today no longer benefit you. How unfortunate.laugh

How sad your ignorance is showing again. Keep on posting while the rest of us laugh. And btw, if we have been conned, you have been too. After all your still here.:laughing:
as you can see dodo, you selected to ignore this post, perhaps you should concentrate on your popcorn.

I didn't ignore, I just didn't read all of it.
exactly, and that is truly a "lame" thing to do in all fairness. Not only didnt you read all of it, you totally skipped or ignored the very begining of his sentence, in which his calling me ignorant was the fourth word of the first sentence, do you always read from end to beginning, something tells me your BS is evident. You selected to ignore it because sound debate is not at the forefront of your posts, your post were more aimed at establishing who to align with rather then post in fair debate. Childish to say the least.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 06:53 PM

I wou

Both chkenshits.

Calypso Gene the con.

while who laugh, who are you to define the humor for others? You mean you and willing2? You are right, im laughing. Now tell me how the Hon. Minister has conned me, and ill enlighten you on howvyou are continuosely conned by your goverment, and if you find that funny, it will expose the true ignorant.

I define my own humor, not others. Did you pay your taxes last year? Who's been conned? I would like to personally thank you for it. It arrives here on the 12th of every month. Thank you. How much has Fairycon sent to you? Oh well, keep on believing. It's good for me. :laughing:
I served my country with honor and distinction, im rewarded in various ways for my crimes in my three tours. As for what the Hon. Minister sends me, he sends me the greatest of all gifts, wisdom and truth, worth more then anything a goverment of gangsters, crooks and liers can ever give. Finally, as a small business man, I send the Hon. Minister what I can, strictly out of love. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND PAY YOUR PRESIDENT 300,000 dollars yearly, I you dont even like him, in fact you hate him. While I give to one I love. His enlightning spirit of truth is the greatest thing anyone can give, and that is priceless, to bad your leaders are liers of the worst kind, who while lying to you, send your sons to die in foreign wars for profit you will never see.

You have exposed your self for what you really are. Your bigotry and hatred is very obvious. I feel sorry for you.sad2
nowhere in any of my posts will you find bigotry or hatred, how you came to that conclussion is beyond logic and indicitive of your reaching the limit in sound reason. You have not presented anything in way of debate aside from assertions. I highly doubt you will point out bigotry or hatred, however you have indeed expressed hatred and bigotry to a man you know nothing about aside of what you have been spoon fed. The honorable Minister teaches love and knowledge of self along with teaching us that hate is counter productive and self distructive. Now if you can, enlighten me as to what you deem hatefull or bigoted in any of my posts. Ill await in vain.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 06:17 PM

I wou

Both chkenshits.

Calypso Gene the con.

as you can see dodo, you selected to ignore this post, perhaps you should concentrate on your popcorn.

Ras427's photo
Tue 05/28/13 06:09 PM

I wou

Both chkenshits.

Calypso Gene the con.

wrong again, you said "we are laughing" which is a thinly veiled attempt at inspiring ridicule, a common tactic used to create allys to support a line of reason you are unable to convey, so you say "we are laughing" to garner support. Futile when debateing someone who actually knows what he speaks of. As for taxes, yes, im an American, and taxes are required of every citizen. However, my point was and is that the American people are consistantly conned by their goverment, who have bankrupt this nation. I support the NOI because they oppose and expose your goverment for the gangster she is. The Min. is not a politician. Yours are, and the greatest gangsters in world history. Only an ignoramus would not have known that. There is something for you to laugh at considering you have nothing relevent to offer.

huh So, if a person disagrees with you, you call that person an ignoramus.

How lame.
whats truly lame is that you selected to ignore when he called me ignorant prior to my doing it. THAT IS WORST THEN LAME.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next