Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Thu 03/30/17 03:43 PM
If she is in a business suit obviously means she is appropriately dressed. Just because she is sexy doesn't mean she is seeking validation or is seeking attention or availability. The business suit says it all.

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:46 AM

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/kincaid/150917

September 17, 2015
Bolshevik Bernie and the communist spy
By Cliff Kincaid

laugh
'splain Bernie,'splain!:laughing:
He cant....if he started to explain, two women would interupt him with THEIR cause and he'd walk off...from his OWN DAMN SPEECH! laugh
laugh :thumbsup:

you so funny why would a Jewish man need to explain why he hung out with Jewish people. lol I question his loyalty to USA and not Israel u call him one of the worst Jews in the world. hard to understand u.
You dont even know wtf we're talking about.... now go spread your "Israel dropped a nuke on Syria" lies some more.

Bolshevik Jews murdered about 66million people soviet union was Jewish controled but shhhh no one knows that.

Carry your Dis-Information elsewhere!
Maybe on Davvy Duke's Site,or Stormfront!
funny, there are many who are here who frequent stormfront as well.

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:42 AM
My philosophy is simple, can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Next thing you know somebody is going to attempt to regulate content thereby setting a dangerous precedent.

Ras427's photo
Tue 09/29/15 08:39 AM

It's been a month or so...

But,
I had some tard on fb, threatening me with a lawsuit, because I chose to decline her friend request.
sure sure, yea right!laugh

Ras427's photo
Sat 09/19/15 10:02 AM

i'm not pretending, i think blacks create their own problems... call me what you want, it's meaningless in the long run... if people can't step up and be responsible for there own actions, then i have no sympathy for them... you want think everyone is racist, but yet you think everyone should change for your benefit... truth is, blacks should take a step back and see how good you really have it... this isn't 200 years ago, and whites calling you toby and making you work in the cotton fields, every black has the same chance to be what they wanna be... when you decide to stop blaming everyone else around you and at least try to help instead of being part of the problem, then maybe you will understand whites are helping blacks more than blacks are helping blacks...

thats one of the biggest problems in the country today, people wanna put blame on something rather than finding answers on what can help... wasted energy, just like your hate...
helping? Thats a joke, as for hate, I hate hypocrites, deniers, racists, and injustice.

The prison system and the judicial systems are a joke.

I believe in justice truth and equality and hate those who are against those priciples.

And you best believe there is great injustices in this nation.
You wouldn't understand because everything is just fine.

It is not in your nature to help, if you think whites are helping, you are sadly disillusioned.

Ras427's photo
Sat 09/19/15 08:41 AM

I hope that particular Starschmuck's franchise, had the decency to fire the idiot who refused to allow a uniformed officer use of the facilities.

sure if they are stupid, why would they fire the employee for following the policy?

Ras427's photo
Sat 09/19/15 08:35 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Sat 09/19/15 08:35 AM

I honestly believe this could have been handled way better than it was.

First I am going to take the barista which should never have spoken like that in a professional setting period.

The police officer that chose to post it on facebook.. {# 5993 reasons why I am not on facebook,, twitter etc}. That flamed the drama, there was a better way to handle this.

Now as to what their policy was or wasn't she had not right being rude she is in the hospitality industry good grief.

Now as to whether or not law enforcement, first responders, fire fighters deserve a bit more courtesy why not?? I understand the medical profession does wonderful things but they don't get shot at on a regular basis.

Somewhere the assumption that it is okay to take potshots verbally or literally at police officers has raised the bar a bit in my mind. There appears to be a trend starting and frankly it is disgusting.

As someone says they chose to get this training and they are choosing to do this. So does that mean we respect them less for doing a job that I don't want to do and so many others don't want to do?

Just because there are a few bad police officers should they all be tarred with the same brush not in my book I judge each person by their own merits.besides that I thought tar and feathering went out long ago.

The only other profession I can think of off the top of my head that willingly puts their life on the line is a Soldier and they do it everyday and that is why in my world I give them utmost respect.

As far as shopping Starbucks nope I have my own favourite barista and they fix my sugar free breva just fine.

police dont all get shot at on any regular basis either,,,

despite what media portrays in our cops and robbers society

and there are ALOT of other jobs people choose that put them in danger everyday for the benefit of others receiving the freedom to purchase certain goods, or have certain services,,etc,,

do they all deserve SPECIAL considerations too?

and again, it is the JOB they are paid for,, if they want to be worshipped, perhaps they should become priests,,,but even they have humility to not expect preferential treatment because of their choice of occupation

the few bad cops IS indeed not reason to MISTREAT all cops

but noone was mistreated by having to follow the same rules as everyone else,,,

Really? Here in Nevada in the last month 6 were shot and one was killed. I also seem to remember two getting killed recently in vegas at a restaurant by a couple with automatic weapons and then took a Wal-Mart over.

Over 30 cops have been killed Nation wide in the past two months, that is an alarming rate.
30 vs 750 killed by kops, many unarmed, woman and children.

Ras427's photo
Sat 09/19/15 08:30 AM

A Starbucks worker denied a cop access to the bathroom.

According to NBC Philadelphia:

The sergeant, according to a Facebook post shared thousands of times, walked into the Starbucks at 13th and Chestnut streets and asked for the key code to use the restroom. An employee, according to the post, “State[d] in a loud voice … that the bathroom is for paying customers only.”

The post went on to say that the sergeant politely requested access again, and that the Starbucks employee continued to deny it loudly as customers listened.

“While she continued loudly to tell me about the bathroom down the street, I was even more astonished that the many customers and other employees said nothing and seemed indifferent. This is the world cops live in anymore,” wrote the sergeant, who has declined to comment, saying he didn’t anticipate that his post would gain such traction.

http://conservativepost.com/what-starbucks-did-to-this-cop-confirms-my-decision-to-boycott-them-forever/

AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY; WE WILL NEVER STEP IN A STARBUCKS ANYMORE OR BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AT ANY GROCERY STORE!!!!!!!!

Most stores do have a policy that allows for paying customers only to have access to the bathroom.

This includes police. However, if the officer was a paying customer, he or she should have been permitted. Had the employee violated this policy and is reprimanded, I doubt the officer would stick around to support that employee.

Granted, police provide a service, but they've also killed unarmed people including woman and children.

Some people don't see police as worthy of a special treatment because many kops are scumbags.

Ras427's photo
Sat 09/19/15 04:25 AM

Social engineering provides plenty to the private prison industrial complex, replacing the late 1800s CONVICT LEASE LAWS, both provide cheap labor and today the Private Prison system is on Wall st.

Modern slavery.

yea, thats the problem... the whites have a secret program to make all the non whites drop out of school and become criminals... just so we can lock them up and hope the "smart" blacks like you don't notice...

whoa

never occurred to you to teach your young kids to stay in school and do something with their lives, instead of hating the white man and blame all your shortcomings on someone else?
It's called social engineering, designed to assure White supremacy.

Yes, the private prison industrial complex is socially engineered, it is on the new york stock exchange.

Private suggests profiteering, therefore, they will need a product, that product is Black youth.

So yes, whites control the Private Prison system, only it isnt a secret to those who are aware, you didn't know, but you do now.

never occurred to you to teach your young kids to stay in school and do something with their lives, instead of hating the white man and blame all your shortcomings on someone else?
never occurred to you to teach your children so they won't grow up to hate Black people and love little boys?

Ras427's photo
Sat 09/19/15 04:24 AM

Social engineering provides plenty to the private prison industrial complex, replacing the late 1800s CONVICT LEASE LAWS, both provide cheap labor and today the Private Prison system is on Wall st.

Modern slavery.

yea, thats the problem... the whites have a secret program to make all the non whites drop out of school and become criminals... just so we can lock them up and hope the "smart" blacks like you don't notice...

whoa

Yes, the private prison industrial complex is socially engineered, it is on the new york stock exchange.

Private suggests profiteering, therefore, they will need a product, that product is Black youth.

So yes, whites control the Private Prison system, only it isnt a secret to those who are aware, you didn't know, but you do now.

ever consider taking responsibility, after all, you invented racism and have benefited from it.

As for hating, I taught my children to fight for truth, justice and equality, three concepts unknown in this society.

This nation is in great need of radical repair of her shortcomings, unfortunately, many are spineless, in denial, and lack the courage to confront those shortcomings.

I doubt highly you ever stood up for the greatest principal of all, JUSTICE!!!

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:59 PM

Modern slavery.

whoa

Raz, Didn't see you for a while. I was worried about you.
I was afraid too much of "Trump for President" had killed you for sure.

Hahaha, actually, you have to hand it to trump, he has no respect for the current crop of politicians, although I won't vote for him, don't think for one minute that he can't actually win.

I know, you will be pullin that handle with the "D" on it....as always. He's not my first choice either.
No I won't, I don't vote, nor do I adhere to any political party.

D and R and I are all one in the same.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:46 PM

Oh look!

Inmate Americans, in their natural habitat.

:laughing:

now you should study your natural habitat, you won't like what you find.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:43 PM

Modern slavery.

whoa

Raz, Didn't see you for a while. I was worried about you.
I was afraid too much of "Trump for President" had killed you for sure.

Hahaha, actually, you have to hand it to trump, he has no respect for the current crop of politicians, although I won't vote for him, don't think for one minute that he can't actually win.

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/18/15 05:14 PM

Modern slavery.

whoa

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/18/15 03:51 PM

Modern slavery.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/13/15 10:32 AM

Muhammad Ali.....he shook up the world...inside the ring and out...
HAHAHA, he sure did, the greatest.

Speaking of great, Smokin Joe Fraxier finally got a much deserved honor this week when finally his statue in Philadelphia was unvieled.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/13/15 09:19 AM

Haters will hate.

Yeah but rocky marciano is still the all time greats & mike tyson
True, however, Rocky wasn't a true heavyweight at a mere 180 pounds, and now he isn't alone at 49-0.

Now Floyd is among the all time greats, champion in several weightclasses while being champion his entire career.

Marciano is 4th all time great heavyweights, while Floyd is all time great in several weight classes.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/13/15 08:06 AM

Is Floyd really the best ever.
49-0 speaks for itself, as for wife beater, not cool however, that has nothing to do with boxing.

The man is one of the all time greats, and he is probably the most intelligent boxer in history.

Haters will hate.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/13/15 08:02 AM

Trump for President? Holy crap city, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Donald Trump for President, stop it you're killing me, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Trump for President, Trump for President,Trump for President,
Trump for President, Trump for President,Trump for President

are you dead yet?HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!bigsmile

keep wishing,HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Never thought I'd see so many want a carnival barker to be president, he is a reflection of a society urning for the good old days.

Good luck, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Trump for President, holy cow,

Ras427's photo
Fri 09/11/15 10:29 PM
Trump for President? Holy crap city, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Donald Trump for President, stop it you're killing me, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25