Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:13 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 09/10/15 09:14 AM
Although I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, Bernie Sanders has been reducing Hillery Clintons lead, in fact, as of today, he actually has a slight lead.

Besides her obvious shortcomings, to what do you attribute Bernies apparent appeal?

Would you vote for him if you are a republican?
Would you democrats vote for any of the republican candidates?

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 09:06 AM

True men of consciousness who fight for justice can not be pacified.

Neither can the paranoid.whoa
To compare the moral quest for true justice, and paranoia, is truly absurd.

Whenever you see someone align the two, it's just a mechanic used to undermine those striving for justice and equality, usually by those conditioned to a false sense of entitlement and seeking to remove dissent.

Never trust anyone not astute enough to tell the difference.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:56 AM
Institutionalized racism.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:52 AM
True men of consciousness who fight for justice can not be pacified.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:48 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 09/10/15 08:53 AM

Justice Or Else March.

Other names considered for the march....

Justice and My Pockets Gettin Fatter March
Just Us, Frick Whitey March
Just Us, Frick the Jews March
Just Bltchin, Like All I Ever Do March
Justice or I Still Aint Gonna Do $hit March
You'd Think We Would All Be in Better Shape Considering All This Marching We Do March

That's because this nation has never stood for truth, justice or equality.

Justice in this nation goes to those who can afford to buy it.
Here ya go....

Fighting for justice is not for the light hearted, cowards nor for boys, it's a job rooted in conviction.

The pacifier is indeed ironic in that it is exactly what the tea party, Trumpeteers, all whined about a Black man in office.

They have indeed earned that pacifier, America has always been pacified.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:37 AM

Justice Or Else March.

You'd Think We Would All Be in Better Shape Considering All This Marching We Do March

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:10 AM

Justice Or Else March.

Ras427's photo
Thu 09/10/15 08:08 AM
To bad all of the other American leaders are bought and paid for.

Ras427's photo
Wed 09/09/15 10:42 AM
I say everyone should at least have a confederate flag in their home, in the event some natural disaster prevents you in stocking up supplies and you're fresh out of toilet paper.laugh

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 04:24 PM

This is nowhere near Samuel L Jackson in a Star Wars film. It's future it's space it's fantasy it's sci-fi, it could happen did happen and was well played.
Idris as Bond 007... A ridiculously far stretch that would disenfranchise the 50 some odd year old franchise's core audience. It'd have been like Chipper Jones of the Atlanta Braves (I love Chipper Jones and the Braves are my favorite team for over 20 years) playing Jackie Robinson in 42. It would be believable and both would have the skills to pull it off but it would'nt feel right. It would detract from the film like a cloud of gnats or someone farting up a storm two seats away.
Idris Elba is an extremely talented actor and he will get better roles. Craig is a good Bond imo and has done better films himself.
Actually, Idris Elba playing 007 is just as realistic as any other Bond before him considering M-15 often recruited and trained Black Britons as spies and operatives to destabilize the many indepenence movements in Britains former colonies.

In fact, during the Boar wars, Britain's Black operatives were the ones utilize to undermine South African Blacks who sided with the Dutch.

Britain had many Black operatives and spies.

But I think he'd make a great Bond, but Danial Craig is my all time favorate, he is more convincing actor than those before him. Just in my opinion. Others choose Sean Connery as the best.

Yeah, can be true, still doesn't mean to say that JB has to be black. Same thing if Superman suddenly would be black or Asian. Doesn't work, and there shouldn't be a need to do so. Why should white people always have to prove we don't discriminate?
True equality would simply accept that Donald Duck is white, so is Ivanhoe and so is James Bond.

And yes, Idris Elba would make a good spy or action hero, so maybe if they do a similar series or movie sequel he could be the guy.
Donald duck is a cartoon duck, superman is fictitious therefore, unless they're copy written, one can do whatever with them.
In fact, many of American cartoons are of Japanese origin. We remodified them.

Making this racial is asinine. It wouldn't bother me one bit, the important thing is the ability to act and convey the character convincingly.

i think denzel washington would have made a great bond... way better than Pierce Bronson...
Yea, I didnt care much for brosnan.

But I think the British would have a fit if Bond wasn't British.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:47 PM

I can attest Farrakhan has a plan

Im not into seperating, but RAS is not bsing on that point.
I dont doubt he has a plan...I also dont doubt that there is not a damn thing to fear from it. He's all talk.

the plan has nothing to do with 'fear' for anyone

the plan is a plan of maintaining and self sustaining,,,

Thats not a plan...thats Jesse Jackson-esque speak to keep dumbazzes who cant think for themselves to keep following him.

lol,

funny

'well, I dont know what the plan is, but I know its not a plan'

laugh laugh laugh laugh
There ya go...resort to laughing...and sticking up for anyone just because theyre black. Its what you do. Its all you know.
what I find funny is my friend who lives next door to me, he is and old looking guy who still wears his hat backwards and drinks all day then goes on line to talk abd post absurdities, he cracks me up because everytime he drinks his nose gets big and turns pink, his name is Archie, funny guy, dumb as a hammer, but funny. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!
Is that all you got? Insults? Again, youre all talk. Nothing to take seriously. Just like Farrakhan.
Heyyyy, I didn't insult you, I was talking about my neighbor Archie, beside, Trump is the best you got, damn, he might actually win, he wants to make America White again, ooops, I mean bright again. HAHAHA I

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:42 PM

I dont doubt he has a plan...I also dont doubt that there is not a damn thing to fear from it. He's all talk.

Thats not a plan...thats Jesse Jackson-esque speak to keep dumbazzes who cant think for themselves to keep following him.
wrong, it's a plan to secure a future, a future no one can secure but our unity and separation from a consistant enemy.

Foolish are the ones who follow smiling drunken politicians who've traded their silly white custumes for political attire.

This nation is on a fast track to distruction because of her leadership.

Dumasses are the ones who think that their past won't catch up to them and follow the present crop of politicians who all promise the same.

You operatives always want to know what we're doing.
Flap flap flap flap flap flap...good luck with that....youre gonna need it.
Common responses when all else fails.

Besides, the way this nation is going and the current pool of candidates, we're all going to need a whole lot of luck.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:40 PM

lol,

funny

'well, I dont know what the plan is, but I know its not a plan'

laugh laugh laugh laugh
There ya go...resort to laughing...and sticking up for anyone just because theyre black. Its what you do. Its all you know.
what I find funny is my friend who lives next door to me, he is and old looking guy who still wears his hat backwards and drinks all day then goes on line to talk abd post absurdities, he cracks me up because everytime he drinks his nose gets big and turns pink, his name is Archie, funny guy, dumb as a hammer, but funny. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:33 PM

wrong, it's a plan to secure a future, a future no one can secure but our unity and separation from a consistant enemy.

Foolish are the ones who follow smiling drunken politicians who've traded their silly white custumes for political attire.

This nation is on a fast track to distruction because of her leadership.

Dumasses are the ones who think that their past won't catch up to them and follow the present crop of politicians who all promise the same.

You operatives always want to know what we're doing.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:25 PM

That is correct, there is nothing to fear, our plans are our business and you are not required to ponder on that fact.

As for all talk, you must mean your current crop of politicians.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 03:22 PM

Louis Farrakhan: “Stalk Them and Kill Them” – Muslim Leader Call for 10,000 Volunteers to Kill White People

Tim Brown September 2, 2015

Louis Farrakhan: “Stalk Them and Kill Them” – Muslim Leader Call for 10,000 Volunteers to Kill White People

Why is Louis Farrakhan not in jail? Why has he not been arrested and charged with inciting riots? Why has he not been arrested and charged with encouraging the murder of thousands of people based on his racist views? It isn't because of Barack Obama or his administration. It's because the America militia has not been awakened to its constitutional duty. Because they have not been awakened, Farrakhan continues to call of the outright murder of people who have less melatonin in their skin than he does.

Appearing on his Justice or Else! Tour at the Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal church in Washington DC, Farrakhan said, "Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400 year old enemy. Death is sweet. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter."

"10,000 in the midst of the million … 10,000 fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny," he added.

In appealing to the Koran

, Farrakhan said, "Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling."

"So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us," he said. "Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling."

OK, so who are those that are killing "us," Mr. Farrakhan? Who is enslaving you, with your nice expensive suits and your entourage of body guards? Who is oppressing you Mr. Farrakhan that your free speech, though criminal, is being stifled? No one!

However, I've got an idea. Since the federal government won't do their duty and it seems that many of the states won't do their duty to bring justice upon your head for inciting an insurrection, perhaps it's time that the true constitutional troops, the militia (ie. The People) bring you to justice. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, click here…. Read and learn.

Perhaps I need to make every person who God created with light skin aware of your devilish intent and encourage them to not only arm themselves with enough ammunition to kill all those who seek their deaths, but to also arm them with the Word of God for those who are willing to listen to reason and to Truth.

Whites… you have been warned. Blacks… you have been warned. You are both made in the image of God and if you will not bow to Him in this life, then you will surely face His judgment in the next. If there is a "race war" coming, it will be because people listen to the likes of racist Louis Farrakhan, not because people listened to the instruction from the Word of God.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/09/louis-farrakhan-stalk-them-and-kill-them-muslim-leader-call-for-10000-volunteers-to-kill-white-people/

Tagged with  

barack obama louis farrakhan Race War

it so interesting that so many have translated 'kill those who kill us',, into 'kill white people'

projection maybe? Farrakhan never said it.

Hmmm he must have meant kill the cops thenspock

Very honourable indeed

if Black cops were to kill a 12 year old boy, whites would be calling for a lynching,

A white deputy was executed....didn't see lynchings or riots. I just saw people stand up for people....peacefully
Well than, there should be no issues to those standing up for the countless who were unarmed, not criminals who have been killed by police.

By the way, Dylann Roof did in fact execute nine elderly victims at a church in june.

so sad for the white kid killed for smoking a joint in a parking lot, while the cops let this one live... kinda hard to say who the cops will kill for whatever reason...
He didn't desearve to die for that moe, I'm not concerned for criminals getting what they cause, cause and effect.

I'm concerned when cops kill unarmed people who pose no threat.

i'm guessing your idea of a threat is different than a cops idea of a threat is... who's opinion would be better observed? since you're not part of law enforcement, i'm saying the cops
I'm a soldier, and I know a 12 year old is never a threat.

anyone with a gun is considered a threat, soldier boy... if i see a 12 year with a gun, their age won't matter after that....
then you don't have any decipline and shouldn't have a gun, and I know exactly how to handle a situation like that. That officer obviously had no desire to preserve life, especially his not being threatened.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:40 PM

Why is Louis Farrakhan not in jail? Why has he not been arrested and charged with inciting riots? Why has he not been arrested and charged with encouraging the murder of thousands of people based on his racist views? It isn't because of Barack Obama or his administration. It's because the America militia has not been awakened to its constitutional duty. Because they have not been awakened, Farrakhan continues to call of the outright murder of people who have less melatonin in their skin than he does.

Appearing on his Justice or Else! Tour at the Metropolitan African Methodist Episcopal church in Washington DC, Farrakhan said, "Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400 year old enemy. Death is sweet. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter."

"10,000 in the midst of the million … 10,000 fearless men who say death is sweeter than continued life under tyranny," he added.

, Farrakhan said, "Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breasts of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling."

"So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us," he said. "Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling."

OK, so who are those that are killing "us," Mr. Farrakhan? Who is enslaving you, with your nice expensive suits and your entourage of body guards? Who is oppressing you Mr. Farrakhan that your free speech, though criminal, is being stifled? No one!

However, I've got an idea. Since the federal government won't do their duty and it seems that many of the states won't do their duty to bring justice upon your head for inciting an insurrection, perhaps it's time that the true constitutional troops, the militia (ie. The People) bring you to justice. For those who don't know what I'm talking about, click here…. Read and learn.

Perhaps I need to make every person who God created with light skin aware of your devilish intent and encourage them to not only arm themselves with enough ammunition to kill all those who seek their deaths, but to also arm them with the Word of God for those who are willing to listen to reason and to Truth.

Whites… you have been warned. Blacks… you have been warned. You are both made in the image of God and if you will not bow to Him in this life, then you will surely face His judgment in the next. If there is a "race war" coming, it will be because people listen to the likes of racist Louis Farrakhan, not because people listened to the instruction from the Word of God.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/09/louis-farrakhan-stalk-them-and-kill-them-muslim-leader-call-for-10000-volunteers-to-kill-white-people/

Tagged with  

it so interesting that so many have translated 'kill those who kill us',, into 'kill white people'

Very honourable indeed

if Black cops were to kill a 12 year old boy, whites would be calling for a lynching,

A white deputy was executed....didn't see lynchings or riots. I just saw people stand up for people....peacefully
Well than, there should be no issues to those standing up for the countless who were unarmed, not criminals who have been killed by police.

By the way, Dylann Roof did in fact execute nine elderly victims at a church in june.

so sad for the white kid killed for smoking a joint in a parking lot, while the cops let this one live... kinda hard to say who the cops will kill for whatever reason...
He didn't desearve to die for that moe, I'm not concerned for criminals getting what they cause, cause and effect.

i'm guessing your idea of a threat is different than a cops idea of a threat is... who's opinion would be better observed? since you're not part of law enforcement, i'm saying the cops
I'm a soldier, and I know a 12 year old is never a threat.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:39 PM

It would have to be optional

Im not interested in seperating from people based upon race,,,,

but if we could seperate the hateful/violent from the peaceful,,,,,I may consider it,,,lol
I agree, however, we need to think of the future, White power dictate the course, and that course does not include Black people.

Man,you're not even in the Ballpark!

all your Idol is after is total Anarchy!
At your age, one would think you'd be able to understand something so simple, separation will preserve the nation.
Im interested in hearing more of your separation proposal. Where is this land you want the blacks to buy? Who is gonna sell it to them? Will it be a separate country?
thats easy, America is for sale.
Thats not an answer. Where is this land? How are you going to separate those blacks who dont want to be separated? What about the whites who want to hang with the blacks?
Im waiting. What about the Latinos...the Asians, Middle Easterners? Surely you and that genius Farrakhan have it figured out.
Thats our business, yours is Trump and all the corrupt professional politicians you have to choose from.

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:13 PM

Tagged with  

Very honourable indeed

Ras427's photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:11 PM

It would have to be optional

Im not interested in seperating from people based upon race,,,,

but if we could seperate the hateful/violent from the peaceful,,,,,I may consider it,,,lol
I agree, however, we need to think of the future, White power dictate the course, and that course does not include Black people.

Man,you're not even in the Ballpark!

all your Idol is after is total Anarchy!
At your age, one would think you'd be able to understand something so simple, separation will preserve the nation.
Im interested in hearing more of your separation proposal. Where is this land you want the blacks to buy? Who is gonna sell it to them? Will it be a separate country?
thats easy, America is for sale.

so,no real Plan,hmm!
Lou is just an empty Barrel making immense Noise,but his Chicken might come back home to roost!
His calling for Violence might some day backfire on him!
Oh there is indeed a plan, but we've learned from the native Americans, never trust paleface. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25