Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 10:30 AM
Every act of violence we see today in this nation is rooted by it's collective state of mind, left to fester will bring great repercussions to our children and their children.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 10:25 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Sun 08/30/15 10:27 AM

The term "genocide" was coined by legal scholar Raphael Lemkin in 1943, writing:

'Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves.

The objectives of such a plan would be the disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of personal security, liberty, health, dignity and lives of the members of such groups... '

Not all radical ideas are good.
interesting points, however, genocide is not radical change nor is it an idea, genocide is rooted and inspired by hatred geared for political gains and securing the position of the powerful capable of carrying it out.

To carry out genocide, hatred must first be imposed toward the intended target, thereby removing sympathy towards the intended target, then genocide is eccepted by the masses.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 10:08 AM

The genocide of innocent whites, committed by racist blacks...
No such thing, however, history indicates the opposite.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 09:49 AM

This is the "hope and change".
Not exactly, hope waits for circumstances to present an avenue, radical ideas supersede hope, hope can not bring change. Radical ideas do and can bring change.

Hoping is waste of valuable time. In my opinion.

Radical ideas don't always bring the desired change.

true, radical ideas need to be followed by action.
Radical ideas are useless without action.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 09:00 AM

This is the "hope and change".
Not exactly, hope waits for circumstances to present an avenue, radical ideas supersede hope, hope can not bring change. Radical ideas do and can bring change.

Hoping is waste of valuable time. In my opinion.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 08:53 AM
One thing is for sure, we have enough of our own problems here in the states to care about another nations problems.

Many of ours seem irreversible.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 08:49 AM

I encourage everyone, as we see more of these stories unfolding, to pay attention to how often all sorts of people with all sorts of agendas, all leap to proclaim that this has provided more tragic proof that they are right to shout at other people.

We have anti-black racists proclaiming that because the suspect is black, that this proves that they are right in their hatred; we have anti-gun control people proclaiming that this sort of thing proves that we should ALL openly carry guns, and point them at every stranger we see; we have pro-gun-control people who proclaim that this proves that they are right, and that very stringent laws against guns should be enacted; we even have people (including exactly one Presidential candidate) advocating that more be invested in Mental Health.

Please note, I am not pointing my finger at anyone HERE, I think that so far, most of us have been reasonable.

However, I do also think that more intelligent and careful attention needs to be paid than has been, to the whole DYNAMICS of these episodes.

For one thing, many of them are being abetted, or even directly CAUSED to occur, by the people who think they are loudly working to oppose them.

Already mentally ill people, and desperate people, and genuinely downtrodden and socially victimized people are again and again, being pushed to commit horrible acts, not just by the vile wannabe despots of the world, but also by careless proponents of freedom and justice, who eagerly and I would say thoughtlessly, use exaggerated language to express their outrage over other unjust situations.

In short, some of these kinds of things are happening because of HOW many people are going about opposing them.
good points.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 08:46 AM
This nation is in a spiral of violence.

Criminals shooting cops,(to be expected) cops shooting criminals (to be expected) cops,shooting unarmed people, (unacceptable).

It will not change due to selective reasoning, hate, racism.

Change requires radical thinking, radical ideas, radical solutions, rooted in truth and wisdom.

Concepts missing in this nation and the world.

Ras427's photo
Sun 08/30/15 07:51 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Sun 08/30/15 07:53 AM

all I will say is HATE is a strong word

I can admit that I am merely 'not a fan' of many people, but I far from 'hate' them,,,,
I agree, personally, I don't know much about her, but I highly doubt "everybody hates" them, particularly hollywood who benefit from her fame.

The lives of celebrities is not worth hating.

Some hate them, some love them, some envy them.

Ras427's photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:46 AM

Yea something weird about this.

I think they have him under arrest now.
Damn, I didn't see this, notice his body language, there is an air of determination to kill this cop. Then, he continues to pump more into him, thats definitely a statement.

Tragic

Ras427's photo
Sat 08/29/15 09:02 AM
A report of a sheriff deputy being gunned down in Houston Texas gas station is on many news outlets today.

Apparently, a man walked up behind him and cut loose a barrage of gun fire, and continued after the officer was down.

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the recent shootout with bikers earlier this year.

This was obviously some sort of vendetta.

Although I'm not a fan of rogue cops, this guy didn't stand a chance, he was pumping his gas when this happened and didn't even see it coming.

Life is becoming more and more devalued in the world.

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:33 PM
1. The Other Side of Midnight, Sidney Sheldon
2. Memories of Midnight, Sidney Sheldon
3. Goodbye Jeanette, Harold Robbins

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:30 PM

1.Master of the Game by Sidney Sheldon
2.Lightning by Danielle Steel
3.What She Wants by Lynsay Sands
Sidney Sheldon? Brilliant writer, may I recommend The Other Side of Midnight and then right after it , Memories of Midnight. You'll love them.

Ras427's photo
Fri 08/28/15 11:58 AM

I try not to deal in micro aggressions. I usually revert to the macro kind. Boot to the head, a snappily racked 12 guage, the unmistakable sound of a semi auto jacking a round up the spout. You know, things that people should understand are an announcement that clearly an aggression is about to take place, and if they were smart they should be like bananas and split.

The whole 'micro' thing is a movement that I swear was created one night at a professorial conference after some quality weed had been vaporized. A sociology prof said she needed something to add to her course or else was in danger of losing her job. What kind of BS terminology could they come up with to create a new course of study and help her out? 'Microaggressions' was the answer.

So I can't say I have black friends as that's 'aggressive'. I can't say that I am not a racist, because that means I actually am. I can't ask the smartest kid in class for math help if he or she is Asian, because that's racist. Saying to someone rocking an afro that they have nice hair is aggressive. Commenting that the black girl dances well is racist. It's just stunning how easily offended someone can get now. Well actually, just if you are not a white person. I mean what would be a 'white person' food? Tuna casserole? So if the university or college serves tuna casserole in the cafeteria, can white people call that institutional racism? Maybe if the vending machine has PB&J sandwiches (on white bread!) can we sue the vending company for mental anguish?

Time for whitey to get some payback! Where's my lawyer? Can we get CNN in on this? "The White Shaming of America" tonight at 10pm on CNN. Don Lemon explores the urgent socio-economic plight of the lily white heterosexual, and how society oppresses and belittles them at every turn......

society run by white people, founded by white people for the benefit of white people is OPRESSING white people? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
laugh

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 08:27 PM
The author also laughed because he was to spineless to say anything at the time.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 08:25 PM
I'm wobdering how much bourbon those dimwitted doctors consumed before performing.

They probably thought they were amused, until a loved one is under simular circumstances that is.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 11:49 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 08/27/15 11:55 AM

Trump for President!!! Holy horse crap, stop it, you're killing me, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!
If trump the carnival barker is the best you've got, I'd say you're in big trouble.

I say a cab driver has better to offer than donny.

Donny is the reflection of a nations blithering state of mind.

Holy crap!!!! That's some funny stuff, what's even funnier is that he could win. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!! Scary isn't it?
Actually I want him to win and start ww3.
Besides, carnival barkers don't scare me, im a soldier, but he will lead this nation to hell. Unfortunately, one well deserved.
Trump's got you scared already? HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!!

Trump can actually win, he has his own money and will bring the US to destruction.
I'm a soldier and don't fear destiny, especially a silly carnival barker like trump, but I am concerned about this fool starting ww3.

they said the same thing about Reagan too. Not to worry, if we can survive Obama, we can survive Trump.
Maybe, however, surviving and true prosperity will require radical change, radical thinking with radical solutions, none of these can come from one man, let alone a man such as Trump. We can do better, the problem is not who, but what solution is needed to bring a nation as one. Together all problems have solutions. This nation is a sick nation.

well put

Wow! Sorry you feel that way. Have you thought of moving to another country?
Don't be sorry, it's better to find the solutions, moving is cowardly, unless justice and equality is denied to some, then moving might be an option,finding and implementing solutions requires courage. Denying that solutions are needed exacerbate the problems.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 09:48 AM

Trump for President!!! Holy horse crap, stop it, you're killing me, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!
If trump the carnival barker is the best you've got, I'd say you're in big trouble.

Holy crap!!!! That's some funny stuff, what's even funnier is that he could win. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!! Scary isn't it?
Besides, carnival barkers don't scare me, im a soldier, but he will lead this nation to hell. Unfortunately, one well deserved.

Trump can actually win, he has his own money and will bring the US to destruction.
I'm a soldier and don't fear destiny, especially a silly carnival barker like trump, but I am concerned about this fool starting ww3.

they said the same thing about Reagan too. Not to worry, if we can survive Obama, we can survive Trump.
Maybe, however, surviving and true prosperity will require radical change, radical thinking with radical solutions, none of these can come from one man, let alone a man such as Trump. We can do better, the problem is not who, but what solution is needed to bring a nation as one. Together all problems have solutions. This nation is a sick nation.

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:47 AM

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:44 AM

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25