Community > Posts By > Ras427

Ras427's photo
Thu 08/27/15 07:34 AM
Edited by Ras427 on Thu 08/27/15 07:35 AM

Trump for President!!! Holy horse crap, stop it, you're killing me, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!
If trump the carnival barker is the best you've got, I'd say you're in big trouble.

I say a cab driver has better to offer than donny.

Donny is the reflection of a nations blithering state of mind.

Holy crap!!!! That's some funny stuff, what's even funnier is that he could win. HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!! Scary isn't it?

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:39 PM

Wrong, Dylann Roof followed a doctrine passed
down to him by those before him, he was
following a narrative.
Dylan Roof cant even spell "narrative".....but it fits yours so you promote it. But carry on with your hate.
I will indeed, I hate injustice, and I hate denial.

One can not correct things unless one acknowledges that there is something needing of correcting.

Now straighten your hat
Go call Al or Jesse....maybe theyll stroke your ego. Or buy your constant bull$hit. Or help you play the victim.
laugh sounds like you're at the bourbon again.
Nooe...get better material. Chris Rock, youre not. There IS laughter....but its AT you, not with you
and I should care? AA could help you, your spelling starts becoming erratic when you're on the sauce.

laugh

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:35 PM

Rev Jeremiah Wright...of the "Goddam America" fame...endorsed Obama....hell, he was Obama's pastor for 20 years.
I doubt Trump has ever been in the same room with that dumbazz David Duke.
It's a non issue.
So what? Wright has every reason to god damn America, every president of the US had a duke clone endorsing them.

The big difference is Wright nor Blacks have a history of genocide against whites, but Duke on the other hand comes from an old American tradition of terrorism.

Genocide:

the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

Explain when this occurred..
???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

Where in history did a genocide of blacks occur at the hands of whites in this country or any other country?

You don't have an answer because it never happened.. So LOL at that..
That's because you suffer from amnesia.

So I'll help you, scholars such as James Loewen estimates that as much as 3000 Black communities were ethnically cleansed by white violence and other means of intimidation during the early part of the 20th century alone.

That's genocide.

Historian Gregory Downs has researched that as many as 50,000 Black Americans were killed by White racial terrorism in the 30 years following the end of the American Civil War, this constitute genocide.

This total does not include the 4000-8000 lynchings, burnings that occurred throughout the south and other parts of the nation.
In 1919 alone there were 26 White on Black riots.

Study the infamous "Red Summers" in America.
There was Tulsa, Oklahoma, Rosewood, and The famouse Draft Riots in which even a Black orphanage was burned to the ground filled with children.

Genocide is well documented in American history.
One simply needs to remove the denial that is racism.

James Loewens book was totally discredited. By none other than the Washington Post.. Not your bastion of white racism. He couldn't provide the evidence to back up his numbers, so it has been concluded he just made them up..

So strike one..

Gregory Downs used an anonymous congressman's estimation that 50,000 were killed... Any substantiated proof to the claim? NOPE..

Strike two...

As much as you wish you knew as much as you think you do... Know this.... If whites were on a crusade to exterminate the black race in America... You would have never been born... Believe that..

There was no genocide...

The Washington Post? Holy ****, media, a reliable source? Not for me, you don't get to decide, history bares witness to the events. And my research is what I go on, not a pointy head online poster ignorant of their own history.

There was no genocide of indigenous peoples I suppose.
Denial is the worst form of ignorance.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:29 PM

following a narrative.
Dylan Roof cant even spell "narrative".....but it fits yours so you promote it. But carry on with your hate.

One can not correct things unless one acknowledges that there is something needing of correcting.

Now straighten your hat
Go call Al or Jesse....maybe theyll stroke your ego. Or buy your constant bull$hit. Or help you play the victim.
laugh sounds like you're at the bourbon again.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:23 PM

following a narrative.
actually he spells better than you, his manifesto was indeed inspired by a doctrine historically adhered to by white supremacists.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 07:21 PM

following a narrative.

Now straighten your hat

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:58 PM

Rev Jeremiah Wright...of the "Goddam America" fame...endorsed Obama....hell, he was Obama's pastor for 20 years.
It's a non issue.
So what? Wright has every reason to god damn America, every president of the US had a duke clone endorsing them.

The big difference is Wright nor Blacks have a history of genocide against whites, but Duke on the other hand comes from an old American tradition of terrorism.

Genocide:

the deliberate and systematic extermination of a national, racial, political, or cultural group.

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

Where in history did a genocide of blacks occur at the hands of whites in this country or any other country?

So I'll help you, scholars such as James Loewen estimates that as much as 3000 Black communities were ethnically cleansed by white violence and other means of intimidation during the early part of the 20th century alone.

That's genocide.

Historian Gregory Downs has researched that as many as 50,000 Black Americans were killed by White racial terrorism in the 30 years following the end of the American Civil War, this constitute genocide.

This total does not include the 4000-8000 lynchings, burnings that occurred throughout the south and other parts of the nation.

There was Tulsa, Oklahoma, Rosewood, and The famouse Draft Riots in which even a Black orphanage was burned to the ground filled with children.

You got you some real unbiased facts and authors there.:laughing:

and obtuse too...

American history is hard to deal with isn't it?

and that's what you live in, history? How obtuse.
not necessarily, I'm just not in denial about the conditions in this society.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:52 PM

Meanwhile in the 21st century, Dylann Roof
subscribes to the same doctrine that inspired
those in the last several centuries.
Bull$hit....Dylann Roof is a punk who cant even walk and chew gun at the same time. No different than Vester Flanagan who killed 2 white people today and used racism as an excuse. Theyre outliers....twisted individuals searching for an excuse to do what they did.
But you want to be a victim...have something to blame. Its sad....but carry on, live that miserable life.
And you keep bringing up the KKK. Its nothing anymore. Larry the Cable Guy makes any klan member look like Albert Einstein. But keep pushing that ignorant narrative.
Wrong, Dylann Roof followed a doctrine passed down to him by those before him, he was following a narrative.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:50 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

That's genocide.

You got you some real unbiased facts and authors there.:laughing:

and obtuse too...

American history is hard to deal with isn't it?

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 06:01 PM
Trump for President!!! Holy horse crap, stop it, you're killing me, HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:58 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

That's genocide.

Meanwhile, back in the 21st century.....
Meanwhile in the 21st century, Dylann Roof subscribes to the same doctrine that inspired those in the last several centuries.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:54 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

That's genocide.

Meanwhile, back in the 21st century.....
The same people in the past have passed on their racial views upon their children. They are the same as those in the past. Nothing has changed, and until it does, America is headed for an abyss.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:27 PM
Edited by Ras427 on Wed 08/26/15 05:29 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

actually I do, however I prefer leaving you as I found you...not knowing.

rofl Another thing your not able to answer. rofl
I did answer it above, you won't be able to contradict anything I post.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:09 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

I know you know, in your obtuse mind.....laugh
Funny, I taught you the word that now you can't let go.laugh

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:03 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

That's genocide.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 04:30 PM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Can you read?

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 09:03 AM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

???? Holy crap!! Lol!!!

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 08:56 AM
None on either side, both sides are one in the same, worthless, hypocritical politicians, keep them.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:40 AM

It's a non issue.

Yup, President Lincoln sure had a bunch of racists supporting him......slaphead
He did actually,

slaphead You might want to research the Civil War slaphead
Actually you should, the war was to save the union while remodifing slavery.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RESEARCH THE COMPROMISE OF 1877, OR THE GREAT BETRAYAL.

Ras427's photo
Wed 08/26/15 05:31 AM

It's a non issue.

Genocide:

????? Holy crap, lol!!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25