Community > Posts By > ZPicante

ZPicante's photo
Sat 11/20/10 09:02 PM

This thread misconstrues the concepts that it attempts to explain. Appearent "self-aware" raccons are not entertaining the possiblity of parallel universes.

They are instead testing the theory that the "uni"verse that we are currently familiar with should be understood not as a four-dimensional universe (three spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension) but instead as a singular dimensional plane that revolves around bovine feces.

While others do not have the ability directly to perceive dimensions other than the bioluminescently jaded light shed by a raccoon of matter and energy that we directly perceive, I cry moo.
:|

ZPicante's photo
Sat 11/20/10 03:38 PM

Spaz much?
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

What are you supposed to be? You're probably actually here for the dates--that's the hilarious thing.

You also seem to think you're some sort of ninja or Keanu-Reeves-impersonator. Uncomely, that.

Thanks for the soul! It sure tasted delicious.

Anyway, I'm kinda busy right now, being amazing, so I should probably get back to that. Feel free to bask in my luminescence at your leisure (just don't wander too close; germs, and all)!

ZPicante's photo
Sat 11/20/10 02:55 AM
No. I sure don't like this. No. *Face scrunches up as much as a physical being can scrunch its face with distaste*

ZPicante's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:46 PM
OHOHOHOHOHOHONO!

OH NO!

I TURNED INTO AN EL-EE-PHANT!!

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 11:59 PM

i was up all last night unable to sleep. wanted a drink before bed, and i ended up having an irish coffee. genius. caffeine never used to really affect me much, but i don't really drink it anymore. i ended up awake in bed, dead tired and unable to sleep. it was just fantastic.
OH MY GOSH!! THAT'S TERRIBLE! ARE YOU OKAY?

I seriously am so deeply sorry for your loss. I hope you recover really soon, because I'm so worried. So so worried.

I have a talking pickle.

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 10:44 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Wed 11/17/10 10:44 PM

So go to bed.
It's not rocket science.
But what do I know.
DO YOU REALIZE HOW HARD IT IS TO BE ME?! IT IS JUST IM-POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 07:17 PM
B O R I N G !

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 04:37 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EY!

>:E

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:08 AM
Edited by ZPicante on Wed 11/17/10 02:53 AM

sure you're not fake tired?spock
BOH!

Hey!! Don't think I'll forget about this! I WILL come back tomorrow (maybe, if I feel like it) and check see if people have responded, and if you haven't, there is going to be a HEAP of trouble for y'all! For all y'all! You don't even know.

I'll bump the thread. Don't worry.

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 02:08 AM
Whoever viewed this thread without commenting, I am coming after you! I'm comin'! I'm investigatin'!

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 01:59 AM
HEY!!!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'mkindasleepeh,ya guys.

But I am gay with happiness! Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh oh!

Teach me a teach? Ples. P-leh-sez.

ZPicante's photo
Wed 11/17/10 01:56 AM
WOW! That is incredible! How did you write that?

ZPicante's photo
Mon 11/08/10 10:36 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Mon 11/08/10 10:39 PM

To the other thing (whose name I refuse to type): It is ("you are") a little speck which I will soon flick away, an inanimate irritation. You can no more own me than a chair can own a parakeet. Please, little mortal. Do not exasperate me.

rofl

Such a deep delusion from a shallow mind.

Ha! Pearls before swine; I would not expect a philistine like you to appreciate anything beyond a comic strip--and even that seems largely beyond your mental grasp. You are so pathetic that it literally physically makes me nauseous to even think about thinking about your existence.

So I shan't any longer. You simply disgust me. You now fail to amuse me, so...I'm done heeding your existence.

ZPicante's photo
Mon 11/08/10 03:07 PM
Yum! I love human flesh!

ZPicante's photo
Sun 11/07/10 10:37 PM

I like fisting little racoons
"Fisting"? That sounds terrible!! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!! Oh boy!!! I sure am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the other thing (whose name I refuse to type): It is ("you are") a little speck which I will soon flick away, an inanimate irritation. You can no more own me than a chair can own a parakeet. Please, little mortal. Do not exasperate me.

ZPicante's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:02 PM

The only thing that a raccoon is good for.

Hot.

ZPicante's photo
Thu 11/04/10 10:15 PM
What a beautiful picture, miss!

You sure are friendly!

ZPicante's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:44 AM

This thread is beginning to bore me.
There is no fun in a battle of wits with an unarmed raccoon.
Hat?

ZPicante's photo
Tue 11/02/10 09:46 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Tue 11/02/10 09:46 PM

...maybe I'm just a sadist. And a mischief-maker.

You forgot "pipsqueak" and "pathetic".
You're old. Only an old person uses a term like "pipsqueak" in a sincere sense. Yet, you seem to have the maturity of a ten-year-old, in calling me a baby? Weird. Just weird!

Well, I can't expect divine behavior from mortals; not everyone can exhibit goddess-level perfection like me. My word, I am just so beautiful and exquisite! Come, mortals, bow before me: Join in worshiping me!

So, how long have you been having delusions of grandeur?
If they were mere delusions, you wouldn't be so jealous right now.

Go on. Bow down.

To the pipsqueak thing: Riiiiiiiiight. <:|
That's kind of odd if that's the first and only context in which you heard that word. It's like you're just saying that to justify yourself, frankly (seems likely--very likely!).

ZPicante's photo
Sun 10/31/10 01:04 AM
Edited by ZPicante on Sun 10/31/10 01:05 AM
What better place to usher in new life than among the dead?

:|

(Guess who I hate?)

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25