*Sniffs air inquisitively*

Yee-yowt?

ZPicante's photo
Sat 01/23/10 02:48 AM

woof, woof

No.

ZPicante's photo
Sat 01/23/10 12:47 AM
Please! I'm still in need of help! Won't anyone help meh?

HELP MEH!

HELPHELP!

ZPicante's photo
Fri 01/22/10 03:26 PM
^ Okay...? :|

I have your tiny house all ready for you to move in. Just get in the cage now, it won't hurt a bit.....
Yowt? <:(

ZPicante's photo
Thu 01/21/10 11:53 PM
Yeet!

YEET, YEET!

tears

(Don't worry about it!)

ZPicante's photo
Thu 01/21/10 09:19 PM

Eet!

>:O

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!

*Consumes your soul, wherewithal*

ZPicante's photo
Thu 01/21/10 02:29 AM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'?!

YEOWT!

Yeowt.

<:|

ZPicante's photo
Wed 01/20/10 02:32 AM
Help!

HELP ME!!

YOwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt! YEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! <:O

ZPicante's photo
Wed 01/20/10 12:29 AM
Yowt.

<:(

ZPicante's photo
Tue 01/19/10 03:04 AM
Edited by ZPicante on Tue 01/19/10 03:04 AM

... After all, the Topic of this thread is: "Is sex a Force or desire?" It doesn't ask whether your practicing it, or not! Personal ideologies about sex are inappropriate here!!! If somebody is practicing obstinence for moral or religious reasons, that's their right! (just as it is a personal right of committing oneself to years of existing inside the "Sensory Deprivation Tank"!!! (as though your sucrifice will be appreciated forever...)

Certainly, while your not even 30, you can allow yourself the luxury of taking your time, playing it safe, practicing chastity, etc. -- as if your assured of a life-partner to be waiting for you... (even if you already have a partner, like F_and_L, there's no guarantee the partner will remain there forever -- you might discover both of you are completely sexually incompatible!)

Before my mother passed away, she confided in me that my father has been the only man she's ever "had"! I could understand that -- they lived in a different generation... But, nowadays, we live in a turbulent world, and nobody's guaranteed that a tomorrow is gonna be waiting for you when you go to bad. In fact, as the wise saying goes, "YOU'VE GOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE AS -- EACH AND EVERY DAY -- AS THOUGH IT IS YOUR LAST DAY!!!

I agree. Exactly. This topic, of all topics, should not be applied *too* personally. It sort of got personal when he stated, "I don't particularly care for sex," or whatever it was precisely.

This topic, however, like all topics, *is* personally applicable on some level, but the discussion was quite clearly presented in a broad sense, defining actually what sex *is.*

ZPicante's photo
Tue 01/19/10 02:39 AM
Edited by ZPicante on Tue 01/19/10 02:57 AM
How does arguing about something show interest in their views? He said he doesn't care about sex, someone else said they do. Discussion pretty much over.
Okay, let me try this again:

IF YOU DO NOT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK, WHY ENTER INTO A DISCUSSION?

Have a look:

dis·cus·sion (dĭ-skŭsh'ən)
n.
Consideration of a subject by a group; an earnest conversation.

Having a discussion, well, pretty much requires caring. If you are so persistently close-minded as to think your view is so immutable as to not be affected or even discussed by others, then silence--silence is the only logical alternative. If you do not care and refuse to listen or discuss, then there pretty much is no point in saying anything, is there?

Can *I* not disagree with his view, but still want to know if there is, in fact, any logic behind it? Am I at fault for being interested in the topic, having encountered someone unwilling to discuss during a discussion? No. No, I am not.

I do not have a personal problem with his being against sex. In fact, I stated my comprehension of, but disagreement with, his view. Apparently, though, that is not allowed. My mistake.

ZPicante's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:29 AM

Some do, some don't...like I said in the first place.

I don't get you people...six pages going back and forth whether or not sex is a desire or force. Here, to some it is a desire; to others it is a force. Some people place entirely too much necessity on such stupid things as hair color, breast/penis size, even skin color...is it that far fetched to think that maybe, just possibly, some of these same people also require sex?

I just don't...personally, I don't care if they do.
Then. Why. Say. *Long pause* Anything at all. If you don't care, if you're not interested in others' views, it seems completely pointless to enter into a discussion about them.

Silence is a shortcut to tolerance? :|

ZPicante's photo
Tue 01/19/10 12:18 AM
Edited by ZPicante on Tue 01/19/10 12:21 AM

I don't agree, simple as that. Cheers for your view, mine is mine for a reason.
Riiiiiiiiight.

Why say anything at all, then, only to indefensibly dismiss anyone who disagrees? So pointless, commenting at all. At least I'm able to defend my view.

There is nothing to defend, I have my view and you have your view. Simple as that, they are different, a lot of things in this world are. Only difference is that I accept that your view is different and you attack my view.
No, I was defending my view, pointing out the apparent logical holes in yours, and soliciting a response from you. It may have been assertive, caustic even, but that was what it was. In response, you say, "you have your view, I have mine," failing to expand upon, let alone defend, your previous statements.

I was not saying all meaningful relationships must include sex; in fact, earlier, I advocated the exact opposite: That I prefer conversation over anything of that sort. My point was, you were dismissing the validity of sexual interaction--with a partner--saying you would much rather satisfy yourself in that respect. I found this strange, explained why and presented an opposing viewpoint, and awaited an attempt at a convincing response from you. No such thing, did I receive.

I actually believe in and have so far achieved abstinence until marriage, myself, but I can speak of these things conceptually or consider/discuss different viewpoints. So, in fact, I was imagining a viewpoint (playing devil's advocate, as it were) quite contrasting my own. *Shrug*

ZPicante's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:35 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Mon 01/18/10 11:35 PM
I don't agree, simple as that. Cheers for your view, mine is mine for a reason.
Riiiiiiiiight.

Why say anything at all, then, only to indefensibly dismiss anyone who disagrees? So pointless, commenting at all. At least I'm able to defend my view.

ZPicante's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:21 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Mon 01/18/10 11:25 PM

I don't get you people...six pages going back and forth whether or not sex is a desire or force. Here, to some it is a desire; to others it is a force. Some people place entirely too much necessity on such stupid things as hair color, breast/penis size, even skin color...is it that far fetched to think that maybe, just possibly, some of these same people also require sex?

Personally I find sex to be useless more often than not, unless you are reproducing there isn't really anything that sex gives you that other means can't also accomplish (yes, masturbation). Both give you the same end result unless you are trying to have children.
Mmm, well, there is only one *correct* point of view (mine, as it happens), but some just fail to comprehend it. Hence, the prolific repetition on my part restating the obvious:

Sex, a physical interaction, is neither a force nor a desire; it is driven by forces and desires. Period.

No one is impressed by your cynicism and the apparent, subsequent inability to maintain a meaningful relationship that that nihilistic approach to life produces.

Good thing you're content with your narcissistic self-love affair; 'cause I doubt you will have any other options with that outlook, sweet cakes. :smile:

My girlfriend says you're wrong, she is just fine with my point of view.
Well, you both have out-bizarred us all. Well done. Quite fitting.

What is the point of having a relationship with someone, then, if I may ask? How can a romantic--well, let's try heterosexual--relationship be so darn pragmatic? You might as well be brother and sister. There must be *some* physical element, I should think....

Quite simply, it is not based on sex.
So? You're not really boyfriend and girlfriend if there is not *something* physical--not necessarily sex--about a relationship. It doesn't have to be based on sex, but there should be some sexual attraction involved; otherwise, you are friends--platonic (read: non-sexual) friends, by definition. Quite simply.

See, now you're putting things into the discussion...foreplay is rather physical I would think.
I've found that "putting things into" discussions is a rather effective way of having discussions, as a rule. So, I think I'll stick with that "technique" of debate, thank you.

You're trying to paint sex as only a means to reproduce. I would think that most people, including myself, would disagree with that postulation 100%. Why? Because if sex were meant solely for producing progeny, then why does it involve two individuals at all? Why aren't ALL FORMS of reproduction asexual? By the very fact that human reproduction (for example), by necessity, includes two people demonstrates some significance to a mutual involvement in that activity. Moreover, why is it pleasurable? Certainly, the pleasure gleaned from the experience might serve as a way to subsist a species, but, at the same time, seems superfluous in that some other, less satisfactory drive could provoke the activity.

In short, there is no purpose or advantage to "self-pleasuring" oneself; not reproductive, not to attain a fraction of the pleasure mutual intercourse offers. It seems completely misogynistic and relentlessly arrogant to only desire that form of pleasure, frankly.

Honestly, why even both with foreplay, following that logic? You might as well reproduce (pun intended) that stimulus, as well, on your own. Wouldn't that, too, be superior without some extraneous partner involved?

ZPicante's photo
Mon 01/18/10 11:08 PM

Ah yes. The coon returns just in time to give me my " WTF?? " moment of the day....lmao
*Your shoes and socks were delicious*

Yeet!

YEET! >:O

ZPicante's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:59 PM

Personally I find sex to be useless more often than not, unless you are reproducing there isn't really anything that sex gives you that other means can't also accomplish (yes, masturbation). Both give you the same end result unless you are trying to have children.
Mmm, well, there is only one *correct* point of view (mine, as it happens), but some just fail to comprehend it. Hence, the prolific repetition on my part restating the obvious:

Sex, a physical interaction, is neither a force nor a desire; it is driven by forces and desires. Period.

No one is impressed by your cynicism and the apparent, subsequent inability to maintain a meaningful relationship that that nihilistic approach to life produces.

Good thing you're content with your narcissistic self-love affair; 'cause I doubt you will have any other options with that outlook, sweet cakes. :smile:

What is the point of having a relationship with someone, then, if I may ask? How can a romantic--well, let's try heterosexual--relationship be so darn pragmatic? You might as well be brother and sister. There must be *some* physical element, I should think....

Quite simply, it is not based on sex.
So? You're not really boyfriend and girlfriend if there is not *something* physical--not necessarily sex--about a relationship. It doesn't have to be based on sex, but there should be some sexual attraction involved; otherwise, you are friends--platonic (read: non-sexual) friends, by definition. Quite simply.

ZPicante's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:57 PM

waving What up, coon? How's it been hangin'?
YOWWWWWWWT! Yowtyowtyowtyowtyowtyowtyowtyowtyowt.... tears

ZPicante's photo
Mon 01/18/10 10:51 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Mon 01/18/10 10:55 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25