WOW!!!

AM I EVER GOOD AT TAKIN' A DUMP!!

HI!!

ZPicante's photo
Fri 12/27/13 05:16 PM
Hi. HI!! PLEASE TALK TO ME, PLEASE!!!

ZPicante's photo
Fri 12/27/13 05:12 PM
Isn't that wonderful, isn't it?!?!?!?!???????????????????????????????????????????????
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
??????????

Hey! Why not answer my questions?!

I can't freakin' remember which forum this is "supposed" to go in, whether in ambiguous, generic category 1 or 2. Nonetheless please enjoy!

ZPicante's photo
Sat 09/07/13 02:03 PM

Amazing! I think you're on to something big. The astronauts might be interested in Gorp(tm) as a multifunctional product. shades
Gosh! What a fantastic idea!

Who will join in worshiping me?

There once was a racoon,With a funny little face
Who dreamed of getting his GORP(tm) product into space

So he snuck onboard a space rocket
Only to get skinned by a twirling sprocket
I used his tail to make a hat like Davey Crocket
And the rest I used in my fur-lined pockets

* her

*she

*her

Guess what, guys? I pooped today!

ZPicante's photo
Wed 09/04/13 12:24 AM

Amazing! I think you're on to something big. The astronauts might be interested in Gorp(tm) as a multifunctional product. shades

I would never worship a raccoon, but I would turn one into a coonskin cap.
Thanks, bro!

ZPicante's photo
Sun 08/25/13 04:11 PM

ZPicante's photo
Mon 08/19/13 10:16 PM
Is that the only time?

Whoa! I remember you as conceited... But now you're perfect! love
You shall live. When the time of reckoning comes, you shall be spared.

ZPicante's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:51 PM
I can hardly stand the suspense! Tell me, tell me, tell me! ( jumping up and down with anticipation) drool
Gosh! Settle down there! I'll tell ya!

Nuffin'. It just kinda sits there, being disgusting! But it does taste great, and you can sure use it to stick stuff to other stuff! Whatdoya think of that, lassie?!

ZPicante's photo
Sat 08/17/13 08:44 PM
Oh don't go getting all bent out of shape lil furry one... your geniusness was evident, even for just one thread. Let me speak for others and myself by thanking you. I'm thinking boredom is somehow linked to IQ reduction and therefore with this thread, you've joined us intellectually :smile: there's a saying about the "bored"... I Can't remember it but I know there's one out there? hehehe

Question, does chit stick to your threads?
Ahhh Eddie Murphy... god bless ya brother! Pure genius and right up there with Andrew "dice" clay! smokin

Edit*

"pearls before swine" This should be corrected to "pearls before Ursidae" Just sayin flowerforyou
Oh, little ant. How small your world appears to me, a goddess. I could crush you with a graze of my shoe.

I condescended to use the term "boredom" as the plebeian expression that it is--a crude means to express a state that a thing like you would otherwise fail to understand. I don't get bored, small creature. I can't; I always find a way to entertain myself. That I choose to "slum" on a site such as this only reiterates, by the relative presence of so many mere tawdry entities, my vast superiority and greatness. Given, the comparison is hyperbole, as none of you could begin to compare to my inimitable perfection.

Bow before me.

ZPicante's photo
Fri 08/16/13 08:12 PM
(Ha. This thread gets funnier and funnier each time I read it.)

ZPicante's photo
Fri 08/16/13 08:09 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Fri 08/16/13 08:11 PM

It's starting to get a lil uncomfortable looking at your threads when no one posts on them and they are the least read of the bunch.

I'm just here to support your efforts :wink:

A true story, I have a 25lbs cat that enjoys tackling raccoons at night... I'm starting to understand him better now.

Luv ya Rocky! flowerforyou
That's because none of you philistines can detect genius (or even humor or anything even remotely cultured) when you see it. And it's always been that way with me: My superiority is beyond the lot of your grasp. Hel-lo.

That said, my posts in the "unconditional love" thread created basically the best (given, one-sided because no one else could comprehend what I was saying) debate ever to appear on this site. You're welcome.

More to the point: Pearls before swine.

Afterthought: Your comfort and your thoughts about me are irrelevant.

Epilogue: If I'm bored, I'll post whatever I want. Others' responses are irrelevant.

Aaaaaaaaand bye.

ZPicante's photo
Thu 08/15/13 11:41 PM
You're all so boring.

ZPicante's photo
Thu 08/15/13 09:52 PM
Gosh! Doesn't anyone like new things anymore?!

ZPicante's photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:24 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Thu 08/15/13 08:28 PM
Hey guys!

I just came up with a new invention! It's called Gorp(tm)!

All you need to know about Gorp(tm) is how dang great it is! I manufacture Gorp(tm) in an old tub in my basement. Here are the non-secret ingredients (for a bulk batch):

64 dozen eggs
20 whole bottles of wood glue
Green paint (for color)
Whatever old meat I have lying around in my fridge
(The secret ingredient!)

What is the use, the purpose, of Gorp(tm), you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

ZPicante's photo
Wed 08/14/13 08:20 PM
Let me clarify: I am single by choice. Many have vied for a relationship with me despite my screwed up existence, but I push them away. I push everyone away.

ZPicante's photo
Wed 08/14/13 07:10 PM
Choice.

ZPicante's photo
Wed 08/14/13 06:55 PM

C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one else has anything to say about me, about how wonderful I am?

Your raccoon fur will make a wonderful coonskin cap. bigsmile
And I will taste manflesh!

ZPicante's photo
Tue 08/13/13 11:40 PM
Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

ZPicante's photo
Tue 08/13/13 10:00 PM
Edited by ZPicante on Tue 08/13/13 10:00 PM
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

ZPicante's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:21 PM

I love your fluffy matted fur, your foaming rabid mouth and your kind and engaging personality!

Gosh! How wonderful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25