Community > Posts By > MAKE_ME_GIGGLE

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Fri 07/27/12 02:32 PM

I am guilty of this!
If my son texts me when Im on a date. I will ALWAYS reply. I simply state,"excuse me I have to answer this, its my son". If he has a problem with that... cya! My son always has been and always will be a priority

Where does the average guy sign up for that? noway I hear this often... I shake my head everytime.

I have no kids.... That I know of ohwell
but if I did, I would teach them patience as in, they are NOT the nucleus of the world. Texting mom to find out where the TV remote is not considered an emergency? I figure if your(mothers)"priority" is your child, Then go ahead and have a "relationship" with them.... Cause it sure won't be with me.

EDIT*

Not that I'd want to be the nucleus of the world either... I think there's a delicate balance here.... There's a saying, you should love your partner more than your kids. Not sure why they say that but I'm thinking it's because they will leave home one day to start their own family?

My son knows not to text or call me if I'm on a date unless it's URGENT! He knows whats urgent and what isn't.

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Thu 07/26/12 03:21 PM
YES!!! bigsmile

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Thu 07/26/12 03:12 PM
CANDYMAN

JOY RIDE

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Thu 07/26/12 03:11 PM

first The rule of Gun Safety....... smokin
explode Don't piss me off! waving

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:46 PM

huh Does Speedy Gonzales know about this?

ALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!! Where you been buddy??? I miss Alf

whoa Here we go again, another case of mistaken identity.

I'll say it one more time. I am not my cousin Gordon.
I am not the Melmacian who crashed into the Tanners' garage.
Instead, I'm the Melmacian who crashed into . . .
Never mind. :angel:

Anyway, you humans act as if we Melmacians all look alike. grumble

My bad!!! you're not THE Gordon Shumway blushing

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:33 PM

huh Does Speedy Gonzales know about this?

ALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE!!! Where you been buddy??? I miss Alf

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:28 PM

Muaddib is getting away! STOP HIM!

(YES THIS IS A MOVIE REFERENCE! GUESS IT AND WIN A PRIZE! I am not sure what but someone will think of something!)

Dune Universe noway

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:08 PM

Just hold up these numbers and turn to the side please.

My left side is the best laugh

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:07 PM

I used to know a brother who had this problem. Turns out he was dropped on his head as a child. Poor thing. He's in prison now but it had nothing to do with that......smokin

does that mean Im prison bound?? ohwell

Well it certainly doesn't look good. On a brighter note this boy told me they have a cheese and cracker support group. I was shocked as well. He said on Wed. they get to make pictures with macaroni and glue. Now that is kinda cool.......smokin

drinker I'll pack my helmet and my crayons!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 03:03 PM

only if the cheese winds up in the wrong hands......

LOL clowns scare me bigsmile

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:58 PM

I used to know a brother who had this problem. Turns out he was dropped on his head as a child. Poor thing. He's in prison now but it had nothing to do with that......smokin

does that mean Im prison bound?? ohwell

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:47 PM
bigsmile
...feels like my cheese just slid right off my cracker.:banana:

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Wed 07/25/12 02:32 PM

People with Pet Peeves...........

and.........

Clowns!!!

:wink:

Clowns scare me slaphead slaphead

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 07/24/12 06:18 PM
and they also ask if we can "get to know ourselves"..... tahheee taahhheee have at brother!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:44 PM
*** CRACK????

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Tue 07/24/12 03:10 PM
Although I cant say I don't disagree with these other 2 ladies... here's another take on it as I have a lot of male friends who are now or have been on dating site. What I have heard from them is that so many women have been burned by loser men with no jobs, living with mom etc. that most men feel they have to put this on their profile so women will stop and read the profile. Just another angle!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 07/23/12 05:42 PM
Edited by MAKE_ME_GIGGLE on Mon 07/23/12 05:50 PM
I cant handle squished bread. I get right grumpy over it! It just doesn't taste the same!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 07/23/12 04:36 AM
I am guilty of this!
If my son texts me when Im on a date. I will ALWAYS reply. I simply state,"excuse me I have to answer this, its my son". If he has a problem with that... cya! My son always has been and always will be a priority

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Mon 07/23/12 03:50 AM
Thanks wolf... Im not finding many of my old friends :-(

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sun 07/22/12 04:17 PM

I have no compunctions about killing people, I suspect everyone who had been in combat gets that way?

EDIT: Maybe I should say if the situation warrants it?

Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... no I can breath a little easier. Made me nervous for a minute

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25