MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:46 PM
OMG.... Ike... you crack my A$$ up!!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:40 PM
oops rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 01:46 PM

oh, and it's pretty easy to opt-out, depending upon where you live. you just have to know how.

oftentimes, you can take a religious exemption or say that getting vaccinated clashes with your ideology.

As I stated earlier, I worked in a peds office. I gave the vaccines.. you dont need a reason or excuse. You're the parent. you have the right to refuse..

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:16 AM

Hey, get outta here...can't cha see I'm in here!!! Geesh!

LOL I love that pic!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:03 AM
Isn't that hilarious????

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:54 AM
True Redneck Tank Top!!!!

This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama , Walmart while she was going to the Flea market.
This is hysterical! Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...
Who sits and looks a t a pair of men's briefs and says hmmmm...I can make a nice summer top from these!! On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:37 AM

I can't concentrate while your talking to mefrustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

LOLOL

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We women know this dear.. It's another way we get to torture you bigsmile

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:30 AM

I think I made a good showing for us older folks. I had about 15 or 16 beers, and had dinner for about 25 bucks.. And, I made some understandable posts here on Mingle when I got home. Didn't slur at all, and they look good even now..bigsmile bigsmile

OMG!! I woulda been what we here in Maine call, "snot hangin' drunk"

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:17 AM

I never pushed anyones head under the covers,did think it was funny though when I would rip a good one,and besides woman also do the same thing to men.

Well then thereya go dear... WHY ASK WHY???

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:13 AM
It's payback darlin' for farting and stuffing our heads under the blankets!

or the "pull my finger" routine...

Don't pretend ya dont know what I mean... you guys alllllllllllllllll pull that crap on us...

We just play our game a little differently flowerforyou

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 10:10 AM

Good afternoon(now). I finally(speaking of waking up early to pee) slept past 9 am. It helped that I tied one on last night, and left the bar across the street at 2 am. $1 beer night. Couldn't pass that up.. laugh drinker

Well hell... I'd be under the table for under $10!! I havenet drank in so long sully... prolly $2... I'd be a wicked cheap date blushing

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:57 AM
G'mornin' Sully

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:56 AM
A FIREMAN came
home from work one day and told his wife, 'You know, we have a wonderful
system at the fire station: BELL 1 rings and we all put on our jackets, BELL 2
rings and we all slide down the pole, BELL 3 rings and we're on the fire truck
ready to go.

'From
now on when I say BELL 1
I want you to strip naked.
When I say BELL 2
I
want you to jump in bed.
And when I say BELL 3
We are going to make
love all night.
'The next night he came home from work and yelled

'BELL 1!' The wife promptly took all her clothes off.

When he yelled 'BELL 2!', the wife jumped
into bed.
When he yelled ' BELL 3!', they began making love.
After a
few minutes the wife yelled 'BELL 4!'
'What the hell is
BELL 4?' asked the husband?

'ROLL
OUT MORE HOSE,' she replied '
YOU'RE NOWHERE NEAR THE FIRE.'

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:51 AM
I was 4.. and I remember most of the hospital stay... AND ICECREAM!!

my son was..hmmmmmmm 11.. He suffered for a few days, but he survived it like we all do.

Check in with your local hospital. Alot of them have programs or grants to assist with no insurance. Ours does

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:48 AM
Drafting Guys over 60----this is funny & obviously written by a Former Soldier-

New Direction for any war: Send Service Vets over 60!

I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You can't be older than 42 to join the military. They've got the whole thing ***-backwards. Instead of sending 18-year olds off to fight, they ought to take us old guys. You shouldn't be able to join a military unit until you're at least 35.

For starters: Researchers say 18-year-olds think about sex every 10 seconds. Old guys only think about sex a couple of times a day, leaving us more than 28,000 additional seconds per day to concentrate on the enemy.

Young guys haven't lived long enough to be cranky, and a cranky soldier is a dangerous soldier. 'My back hurts! I can't sleep, I'm tired and hungry' We are impatient and maybe letting us kill some ******* that desperately deserves it will make us feel better and shut us up for a while.

An 18-year-old doesn't even like to get up before 10 a.m. Old guys always get up early to pee so what the hell. Besides, like I said, 'I'm tired and can't sleep and since I'm already up, I may as well be up killing some fanatical s-of-a-b....

If captured we couldn't spill the beans because we'd forget where we put them. In fact, name, rank, and serial number would be a real brainteaser.

Boot camp would be easier for old guys. We're used to getting screamed and yelled at and we're used to soft food. We've also developed an appreciation for guns. We've been using them for years as an excuse to get out of the house, away from the screaming and yelling.

They could lighten up on the obstacle course however. I've been in combat and didn't see a single 20-foot wall with rope hanging over the side, nor did I ever do any pushups after completing basic training.

Actually, the running part is kind of a waste of energy, too. I've never seen anyone outrun a bullet.

An 18-year-old has the whole world ahead of him. He's still learning to shave, to start up a conversation with a pretty girl. He still hasn't figured out that a baseball cap has a brim to shade his eyes, not the back of his head.

These are all great reasons to keep our kids at home to learn a little more about life before sending them off into harm's way.

Let us old guys track down those dirty rotten coward terrorists. The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their best years are already behind them.

***How about recruiting Women over 50 ...with PMS !!! You think Men have attitudes !!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh my God!!!

If nothing else, put us on border patrol....we will have it secured the first night!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:39 AM

I was at the checkout of a K-Mart. The clerk rang up $46.64 charge.. I gave her a fifty dollar bill. She gave me back $46.64. I gave the money back to her and told her that she had made a mistake in MY favor. She became indignant and informed me she was educated and knew what she was doing, and returned the money again. I gave her the money back. Same scenario! I departed the store with the $46.64.

They Walk Among Us and Many Work Retail

I walked into a Starbucks with a buy-one-get-one-free coupon for a Grand Latte. I handed it to the girl and she looked over at a little chalkboard that said 'buy one-get one free.' 'They're already buy-one- get-one-free,' she said, 'so I guess they're both free'. She handed me my free Lattes and I walked out the door.

They Walk Among Us!

One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when one of them shouted, 'Look at that dead bird!' One of the friends looked up at the sky and said, 'Where?'

They Walk Among Us!

While looking at a house, my brother asked the real estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the North?' When my brother explained that the sun rises in the East, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, 'Oh I don't keep up with all that stuff.'

They Walk Among Us!!

I used to work in technical support for a 24/7 call center. One day I got a call from an individual who asked what hours the call center was open I told him, 'The number you dialed is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.' He responded, 'Is that Eastern or Pacific time?' Wanting to end the call quickly, I said, ' Pacific.'

They Walk Among Us!< /div>

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the trunk.

They Walk Among Us!

My friends and I were on a beer run and noticed that the cases were discounted 10%. Since it was a big party, we bought 2 cases.. The cashier multiplied 2 times 10% and gave us a 20% discount.

They Walk Among Us!

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area, so I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'has your plane arrived yet?'

They Walk Among Us!

While working at a pizza parlor I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.'

Yep, They Walk Among Us!

and they Reproduce,

and Worst of all ......they Vote!

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Sat 06/27/09 09:27 AM
I worked in a Pediatricians office not all that long ago. And yes... every parent has a right to refuse.... and yes problems getting kids into school unvaccinated is an issue. The schools are trying to protect ALL children, not just one or two.

Look back 100 years and see how children were before vaccines. Diptheria, tetnus, polia, measles, mumps, rubella... and much much more.

The number of children that have a reaction to these vaccines, compared to the ones that do not, is rare.

People take this risk with anything you give your child. A child can have a severe reaction to peanut butter and die.

Vaccines do more good than harm.

MAKE_ME_GIGGLE's photo
Fri 06/26/09 04:20 PM
NASCAR STUFF!!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25