Community > Posts By > RJR1

RJR1's photo
Thu 02/18/10 04:22 PM
I like the electric fence idea but don't forget to post warnings.rofl rofl

RJR1's photo
Thu 02/18/10 01:42 PM
I got an email like that too. I think it's a great idea! I'm all for it.

Like most folks in this country, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes & the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.

In order to get that paycheck, in my case, I am required to pass a random urine test (with which I have no problem).

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

So, here is my question: Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their BUTT----doing drugs while I work.

Can you imagine how much money each state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

I guess we could call the program "URINE OR YOU'RE OUT"!

Pass this along if you agree or simply delete if you don't. Hope you all will pass it along, though. Something has to change in this country - AND SOON!

P.S. Just a thought, all politicians should have to pass a urine test too!

RJR1's photo
Sun 02/01/09 06:49 AM

This is the classic MO for scammers.

The chances of this woman being for real are pretty infintesimal.

Yep!!

RJR1's photo
Tue 01/20/09 05:43 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

RJR1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:17 PM

Try " Mutual Match" & Start dating tonight!!

rofl rofl

RJR1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:59 PM
Bonjour, mon ami

RJR1's photo
Sun 01/18/09 04:58 PM
My animals. I rescue.

RJR1's photo
Sat 01/17/09 02:28 PM
Ummmmm! Thought all that was just sex. Intimacy is shared moments, looks, etc. It's shared with the one you love.

RJR1's photo
Fri 01/16/09 08:18 PM

Tell her....while doing the Robot.

rofl rofl rofl

RJR1's photo
Tue 01/13/09 07:56 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

RJR1's photo
Mon 01/12/09 08:10 PM
I quit in Feb. of last year. Peppermints. I had 'em in my car, my locker at work, coat pocket, everywhere. They helped a lot!

RJR1's photo
Thu 01/08/09 10:19 AM

I would laugh until tears streamed down my face and probably pee my pants a little bit.

Then I would hang up and go get his booking information, look him up on the court docket, and e-mail it to all my friends and family. Then I'd get a bottle of champagne and toast to his comeuppance.

I'd then take a personal day for the scheduled court date so I can be there, front and center.

sounds so much nicer than my answer

RJR1's photo
Thu 01/08/09 09:01 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

RJR1's photo
Tue 01/06/09 08:39 AM

i think it depends on the maturity and 'non-ditziness' of the boy (or girl)

and I agree. I also think that if you teach them how to handle one properly , clean it, shoot it, respect it. It's fine (and lock it up, lol)

RJR1's photo
Wed 12/31/08 07:22 PM
Not again!

RJR1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:14 AM
God, I hope not. But, everyones perspectives are different.

RJR1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:13 AM
Bush getting bombed by shoes, no I never did think that would happen.
Lower gas prices, that either.
Quitting smoking? This year has been really good!

RJR1's photo
Wed 12/17/08 06:03 AM
I do definitely.
The act of petting a dog or cat helps to relieve stress.
Owning a pet has been proven to help keep a person healthy (help, not cure).
I believe it is because they depend on you and actually we get dependent on them too. I know I do.
And when I am sick, which is rarely, just knowing they need me pulls me out of bed.

RJR1's photo
Thu 11/27/08 08:26 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

RJR1's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:18 PM
Nothing but good thoughts for you and your father.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25