Community > Posts By > Redshirt

Redshirt's photo
Fri 04/24/09 09:30 PM
1) Emotionally stable
2) Trust
3) Personal integrity

Redshirt's photo
Fri 04/24/09 08:34 PM

YUCK snow!!! Bring on the 80's and 90's and the cute dresses and shorts to go along with them. I hate wearing so much clothing!

Those temps have arrived here...in fact some areas near by have already hit the triple digits.

Redshirt's photo
Fri 04/24/09 04:58 PM

I've been wondering about the make-up question myself...guys please answerflowerforyou

Prefer that the natural beauty of a woman shine forth. A little is okay...but please don't use a putty knife.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/23/09 10:15 PM
My Bad...been tied up with work related items and some much needed R&R. Will be getting my package off this weekend.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:59 PM

330,000 people is not that large winx!flowerforyou

The size of the city is Fanta. The city population decreased when desegregation started - just like other cities. But...we're building new and they're coming back.

These are new figures and St. Louis is 330,000!

There is not a single city in all of Missouri that ranks in the top 50 nation wide.

NC has two in the top 50, and Detroit, 2nd in violent crime, is ranked 11th by population!

Would suggest you check out the Greater Metro St. Louis area. It has over 100 different cities that make up the area. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the city limits of St. Louis to expand. This restriction dates back to pre-civil war days. The Metro St. Louis Area has everything from farms to inner city neighborhoods. Washington University is one of the top universities in the country. BJC and Washington University School of Medicine rank very highly.

Does crime exist there - yes. It also exist in every city in the country. The inter time I lived in the St. Louis Metro area not once did I see some one in the grocery carrying a side arm. That cannot be said for living in Arizona where it is a common site.

We can't forget St. Louis University either.flowerforyou

I would hate for me and my child to see people in the grocery stores carrying guns.

Crime in the suburbs of St Louis isnt relevant as its not listed winx!
I found a site stating the neiborhoods where the violence is most prevalent and they are neighborhoods populated by 2/3 whites and are all over the city.
South, North, and West!
East (seems most blacks are confined here, 98% of the pop is black), actually is not the highest!

Respectfully suggest reading who mentioned the Greater Metro Area of St. Louis. Also respectfully suggest caution in interpreting statistics in regards to metropolitan areas. It can often be misleading to look at a narrow area when a much larger area influences the area. JMO

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/23/09 09:31 PM

330,000 people is not that large winx!flowerforyou

The size of the city is Fanta. The city population decreased when desegregation started - just like other cities. But...we're building new and they're coming back.

These are new figures and St. Louis is 330,000!

There is not a single city in all of Missouri that ranks in the top 50 nation wide.

NC has two in the top 50, and Detroit, 2nd in violent crime, is ranked 11th by population!

Would suggest you check out the Greater Metro St. Louis area. It has over 100 different cities that make up the area. It is IMPOSSIBLE for the city limits of St. Louis to expand. This restriction dates back to pre-civil war days. The Metro St. Louis Area has everything from farms to inner city neighborhoods. Washington University is one of the top universities in the country. BJC and Washington University School of Medicine rank very highly.

Does crime exist there - yes. It also exist in every city in the country. The inter time I lived in the St. Louis Metro area not once did I see some one in the grocery carrying a side arm. That cannot be said for living in Arizona where it is a common site.

Redshirt's photo
Tue 04/21/09 08:45 PM
Well it came in two stages. When my fingures got caught in a printing press....and then the first time they changed the bandages. OUCH!!!!!!

Redshirt's photo
Tue 04/21/09 06:57 PM

It's been forever since I've had any......?

Time off when there weren't a number of things to do.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:13 PM

My God your choclate Lab looks JUST like my Cherokee!!!

Hope Cherokee is smarter. Blasted Penny won't drink of a water bowl put outside. Waits until she comes in to drink. A friend watched her for a couple of days at their house. Penny could not figure out how to use the doggy door. frustrated frustrated

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/19/09 12:09 PM

Red I Love Love Love the group shot!

Thank You. Have one with all three cats will have to look for it. They act like they don't get along....but often sleep on one of the beds together.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/19/09 10:17 AM
Edited by Redshirt on Sun 04/19/09 10:18 AM

Some of the zoo. Unfortunately the Sammi, the Yellow Lab is no longer here. She is waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Redshirt's photo
Fri 04/17/09 12:24 AM

OH MY!!! Got my Secret Pal gift today. Thank You so much. I LOVE Ansel Adams. Have several of his pictures hanging in my classroom. This is better then accidentally discovering there was a show of his work while visiting the Belagio a couple of years ago in Vegas.

Thank You...So much.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

so who was the sender though

They did not identify themselves.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/16/09 11:00 PM
OH MY!!! Got my Secret Pal gift today. Thank You so much. I LOVE Ansel Adams. Have several of his pictures hanging in my classroom. This is better then accidentally discovering there was a show of his work while visiting the Belagio a couple of years ago in Vegas.

Thank You...So much.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:09 AM
Restraint Orders are relatively easy to get. All you need is to be able to show a pattern of harassment. Then when they contact you it will cost them.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/15/09 10:05 AM
I'm so sorry. Can so relate to your lose. Recently had to release one of my dog's Spirit. It is never easy.

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:49 AM

I just got off work and Im here to terrorize strange people on the internet!!!pitchfork

Gypsy, You are to nice to terrorize anyone. flowerforyou
Sssssssssssshhhhh@@@ Dont tell anyone!!!scared shocked scared rofl

rofl oops

Redshirt's photo
Tue 04/14/09 12:12 AM

I just got off work and Im here to terrorize strange people on the internet!!!pitchfork

Gypsy, You are to nice to terrorize anyone. flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Mon 04/13/09 10:08 PM

Oops. I forgot to take them today. slaphead I didn't think anybody would notice.laugh flowerforyou
[/quote

Pass some my way....:laughing:

Redshirt's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:45 PM
Dolphine,

Sorry forgot to change my e-mail filter. You can e-mail me know. My bad....slaphead slaphead

Redshirt's photo
Mon 04/13/09 09:43 PM

gotta love em

Would you like to elaborate on that statement? Could get interesting.

I think I hear a "but" at the end of that sentence.laugh

Winx...are you hearing voices again? Told you to stay on those meds.

:laughing: flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25