Community > Posts By > Redshirt

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:58 PM
Well lets put it this way. Cable TV is starting to be viewed as a luxury and without cable here you got nothing.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 04:52 PM
Have not fear...Minglers are hear. Relax and have fun. flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 01:35 PM

Hey everyone! My name is Kelly! Its been a while since I have been on but I am back and looking for new friends everywhere!!

Welcome back. We are as crazy as ever here. waving

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 09:55 AM

Okay now how do I get the blasted dog out? Is this the K-9 version of the conflicker worm????what

Worm bad. Screen cleaner good.laugh

Winx, talk funny you do. Around 6th graders you have been? flowerforyou

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 09:03 AM
Okay now how do I get the blasted dog out? Is this the K-9 version of the conflicker worm????what

Redshirt's photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:46 PM
You can also go here and run a scan.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/128643

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 11:06 PM

Inconvenience? It is busy doing work. I don't want to stop it.

Even if it wasn't, why do it? I still have to click on a shutdown button, and it will harm the drives, possibly destroying data.

Public parks are no ones property. It is not a crime to damage a non-property. It is not for my private use, so there is no disadvantage to my bottom line. (I wouldn't do it on a private property, as that would be not right). It is cheaper than to drive to the collection point. How much oil do I have to dump, before there will be any kind of personal disadvantage to me? A lot. I'll probably move before it becomes unusable as a park, and even then, there is no personal expense to restore it. There might be a little bit of tax, but everyone will pay the tax too, even though they didn't dump their oil there. So, that's nice, meaning that I'll probably save more on gas, and vehicle depreciation, that I will have to pay in my fair share of taxes.

So, there you have it, a saving versus spending, a convenience versus inconvenience.

Is there any logical reason not to do it?

Yes there is a logical reason...it is against the law. Would be determined by local and state statues as to wither or not it is simply a misdemeanor or a felony.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 10:37 PM
Have dated women shorter than me...same height...and taller. It isn't the height of the body it the depth of the soul that matters to me.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:47 PM
No problem. I do mean hours for VISTA. My XP system took awhile. My VISTA system is still working on it. Some are saying if you aren't sure you system is clean....don't turn it on. One person warned that it my start earlier because of the international date line. grumble grumble grumble

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 04:22 PM
You can use this link to scan your system...VISTA or XP for the Conficker Worm. Beaware on VISTA systems it could take several hours. Also you will need to running IE 6 or higher.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/128643

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 03:25 PM
Before being known as the Grand Canyon State Arizona was the Cooper State.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 03:24 PM

I never heard if my March pal got her gift i hope she did because 1st one came back

Can beat that...my March Secret Pal deactivated. Never heard a thing. Was it something I said? what

NJ...You are welcome. We have all sorts of scenery here in the Grand Canyon State - formerly the Cooper State.

Redshirt's photo
Mon 03/30/09 09:21 AM
There are 50 things you can do with coffee filters besides making coffee.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 03/29/09 01:22 PM
Welcome to the Land of Mingle. Join in the forums. Have some fun.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:10 PM
Welcome to the crazy world of Mingle. Relax and enjoy the forums.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:07 PM

questioning your own judgments and/or actions?

Only after things seem to take a nasty turn. Then try to figure out how it got that way.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:04 PM

to that voice inside your head? Or am I the only one who has a voice and need help?

When it hasn't been listened to problems have occurred. Then I need help. Thank God for friends.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:01 PM

:heart: I love you, and you love ____________?:heart:

the look in my eyes when I gaze upon you.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:51 PM

only 2 males?? lol dont forget me now

:laughing: One of my cats was orange. He helped me through several tough times...actually was a gift from a former flame.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:47 PM
How interesting...outside myself and Patsfan only two males have said any thing.

For myself...find spending time with myself, my animals, and nature to be very healing. Do miss rivers to sit by...what a wonderful image.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25