Community > Posts By > Redshirt

Redshirt's photo
Tue 04/07/09 05:00 PM

:heart: What was the last romantic time you had?:heart:

A good conversation with a dear friend can be a romantic experience. The sharing of hopes and dreams. Of knowing the other person isn't just listening...but is truly hearing you. Romance and sex are not the same.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:15 PM
Edited by Redshirt on Sun 04/05/09 07:15 PM

Its suppose to be spring..I do not like it! but oh well.. Global Warming tears

It's coming to St. Louis.grumble

Sunny and warm in northern AZ.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Admit it Winx you are jealous. tongue2

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/05/09 07:12 PM

Its suppose to be spring..I do not like it! but oh well.. Global Warming tears

It's coming to St. Louis.grumble

Sunny and warm in northern AZ.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:52 PM

bigsmile What is going too far when expressing your emotions to the person you love?bigsmile

When they get a restraining order. Then you might have gone to far.slaphead

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/05/09 06:00 PM

drinks Do drunken confessions of love count?drinks

Only if it is repeated when sober.

Redshirt's photo
Sun 04/05/09 04:07 PM

Found the Love you been looking for...Could you wait till marriage too have sex?

Yes if that is what we had agreed upon. There are a lot of ways to show...to say a person is that Special person without having sex. Consider that to be the icing on the cake. JMO.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:54 PM

:heart: When having a disagreement with your SO do you usually complain to your friends and family about your SO?:heart:

No...those disagreements are between us. Why on earth would you want to bring someone else in on it. It is a relationship not a democracy for heaven's sake.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 04/04/09 08:42 PM

Is it proper etiquette to talk to someone, make eye contact while inside of the public rest room?

I had people try to start conversations with me while I was peeing; I found it very disturbing…

scared scared scared scared Not the place this individual is looking to start conversations with strangers. scared scared scared

Redshirt's photo
Sat 04/04/09 07:20 PM
Welcome to the land of M2. waving

Redshirt's photo
Sat 04/04/09 06:39 PM

Well i lost my job on thurs and i am a nurse working an oncology office giving chemo. Higher in the senority but got fired by asking me for my key. No explanation, no meeting just a letter handed to me as they kicked me to the curb. Needless to say my world has come crushing down I am a damn good nurse. Anyhoo the real problem is my boyfriend isn't the most supportive he thinks i should want to go out and go do things its only 24 hours and my whole life has fallen down I'm i wrong or is he being selfish.

Sometime it good to be selfish. Would suspect that working with oncology pts you've seem a collage of reactions and emotions. While going through CPE training my supervisor told me something rather surprising. "Sometimes you have to enjoy your pain." He didn't mean swimming a pool of self pity. Oncology pts had taught me the futility of that. They did teach me much about embracing life...the good, the bad, the uncertainty, the laughter, the tears, and the importance of sometimes just sitting still and embracing the moment. What ever that moment may be.

Redshirt's photo
Sat 04/04/09 05:10 PM

flowerforyou Are you a hypocrite when it comes to some things in your relationships that you would be really mad if your boyfriend/girlfriend did?smile2

Don't believe so. If/When I'm in a relationship expect them to live by the same code of ethics I hold myself to.

Redshirt's photo
Fri 04/03/09 08:25 PM
Think maybe it is Popcorn time. This could get interesting.

Redshirt's photo
Fri 04/03/09 04:57 PM

A Strong and Independent Woman?

Not at all. Find that they are able to carry on intelligent conversations. Not to mention have self confidence.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/02/09 08:19 PM
There are a number of professions that come under different scrutiny because of the internet. Folks need to realize that something posted on the internet doesn't "just disappear over time".

Potential employers have been know to "google" a person's name to see where it might appear.

Bottom line...one needs to be cautious in what they post. JMO

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:54 PM
Eye Candy fades with time. Intellect, conversation, common interest, and respect grow with time.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/02/09 05:27 PM

Want a bigger bat to make sure is in out.

Redshirt's photo
Thu 04/02/09 01:19 PM

How you recover and move on after a relationship betrayal?

That would depend on the type of betrayal and how often it had occurred. Breaking one's word to another is entirely different than having an affair. If there is a pattern...then the relationship is over. Would grieve for what might have been...get angry...find a positive way to vent all the emotions...then move on. Life isn't in the past it is in the present and future. The past can't be changed. The present and future can.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 08:28 PM

:smile: If your significant other was worried about you for something, would you make an effort to change that situation to alleviate his/her worry?:smile:

Hopefully she would feel comfortable in sharing their concern with me. I would then look at it to see if there might be a reason for concern that I was not aware of. If there was would do everything possible to alleviate her concern.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:47 PM

:heart: How does being in love effect you?:heart:

It is energizing, inspiring,and delightful.

Redshirt's photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:04 PM

smitten What do you think is the "BIGGEST NO NO" on a first date?smitten

With Sitka on this one. The other is too many intimate details about their life. Let the relationship (if there is to be one) develop naturally.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25