Community > Posts By > Madtanker03

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:12 AM
If I really thought it was valid, I would ask for opinions... if it were just boredom, then yes... I would go play my Bass...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:09 AM
hey, now your bird is naked!!!

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:08 AM

Did you request breasts?

Oh heavenly mercy! Did I just see that!

Yeah you did. The censors do not mind poultry with lemons.

that is a FINE CHICKEN!!!
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh huh huh huh huh huh :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:07 AM

i believe when you're dating someone or wanna date someone , having health problems should be something to share little by little as the two get to know one another ..

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
like i have a health problem , i have this big bump that starts growing everytime i talk to a sexy blonde blushing bigsmile flowerforyou

I get the same issue, but it is usually brunettes for me... maybe it is another form of the same illness!!

lmao laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:03 AM
Edited by Madtanker03 on Mon 07/28/08 09:04 AM

health problems, are you upfront and tell him/her straight away or wait a while??

if im interested i will tell him straight away it could be harder for me to get pregnant due to endometriosis blah blah.

Define a "health problem", because I've been ADD my whole life and recently have been battling acute depression. I've been taking a knock-off form of Ritalin for the ADD since grade school and Lexapro for the depression.

Neither one's a really big deal though, and it's not like I put effort into hiding the fact.

yeah, I got diagnosed ADD too, I am in college online, taking no tutoring and pulling a 3.9... p.s. i am never late either. ADD can be dealt with, but it is no fun...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:01 AM

health problems, are you upfront and tell him/her straight away or wait a while??

if im interested i will tell him straight away it could be harder for me to get pregnant due to endometriosis blah blah.

depends on what and why... if you approach endometriosis too early, explaining pregnancy complications, he may get concerned you are rushing him, or planning the old ball and chain bit. Personally NOTHING scares me, so I would be ok knowing, but some people only need to know what/when they need to know.
If it is getting serious, maybe an explanation of the issue with a side order of not telling him because you did not want to rush him might be an order

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:58 AM

"all my men wear English Leather or they wear nothing at all"

and if that is YOUR fried chicken, I will buy you a house!! (Kidding of course, but i LOVE my fried chicken) I only eat the breasts though...
gets expensive at KFC ordering all breasts... a 10 piece meal costs an extra 7$

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:56 AM

Don't worry about your heart, Sweetie, I'll feed you CHEERIOS 3 times a day!

and we can live forever
(side effects are generally mild and may include erectile dysfunction, headache, nosebleed, nausea, stomach pain, profuse sweating, vomitus, anal leakage, protrusions in the abdominal wall, jaundice, epilepsy and in 5% of cases, death)

NOT US! We will live a magical beautiful charmed life filled with fun & adventure! All we have to do is buy the right products! You will buy me whatever I see on TV right?

heck yeah, we can get the Time life music series, so whatever we like, it is bound to be there...
a magic kitchen full of appliances, green bags(actually those work so I wont knock them too much) eagle vision sunglasses, glue on lights... whatever comes in an as seen on tv box!!

Tanker, I know we havn't chatted much yet, but I feel this conection with you.:heart:
I really think I am falling fast & hard for you baby!love
Would you e mail me & send me your credit card #? smooched

absolutely, it is 123-4567-890-12
and my phone is 1-800........
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:55 AM

The energizer bunny...it keeps going and going and going...

Ok people, I know this one does not go here per se, however lets add a little more humor to these proceedings

Q) What happens if you put the Energizer bunny's batteries in backwards?

A) He keeps coming and coming and....
:banana: laugh :banana: laugh :banana: laugh

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:53 AM

"all my men wear English Leather or they wear nothing at all"

Ironically I am ACTUALLY doing both...sort of
wearing my night shorts, and English Leather...laugh laugh laugh laugh :heart: :heart: :heart:

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:52 AM

Okay.... I had a date last night. The guy brought up his ex three times in the first 45 minutes. This included telling me they broke up in January and he was "devastated" and "physically ill". He was "lost" and she just "walked away"..... I know more about her than I ever cared to.

Why do people feel the need to talk about their exes on the first date? I mean I can understand the whole why are you single thing, and a brief conversation/explanation, but really! More importantly, why do people date before they are over their ex? It is infuriating.

The date had other problems, but he did not seem to notice. I heard the old I don't watch TV or listen to mainstream radio line... I don't keep up with current events. When he asked me out again, he did not even look me in the eye. We were standing outside, I'm looking right at him, and he is totally avoiding looking at me. WTH????

Clearly he had self worth issues, and you are right, he is not fully over his ex... some wounds run deep, but for fear of being alone, people will try... give him his space... dont be a victim

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:51 AM

Become a Yankees fan and people will respond to your goodnight posts!

rofl

my 2 favorite teams, the Braves, and anyone playing the Yankees!!!

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:50 AM

like I am wasting my time!!grumble I left a goodnite post last night with no replies at all!! grumble That makes me want to leave the site!!brokenheart I may, or may not, I'm not sure! I'll see what happens in a day or 2!!:heart:

hey ur a sox fan so u cannot be all bad!!

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:49 AM
Does anyone remember Chunky candy bars? or Reggie Jackson's? that was some funny s(***)

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:48 AM

The ads for "Whatchamacallit" bars

And yet I've never had one & don't know what the hell's in 'em laugh

They are pretty good, a Nestle's crunch with caramel, etc...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:47 AM

Don't worry about your heart, Sweetie, I'll feed you CHEERIOS 3 times a day!

and we can live forever
(side effects are generally mild and may include erectile dysfunction, headache, nosebleed, nausea, stomach pain, profuse sweating, vomitus, anal leakage, protrusions in the abdominal wall, jaundice, epilepsy and in 5% of cases, death)

NOT US! We will live a magical beautiful charmed life filled with fun & adventure! All we have to do is buy the right products! You will buy me whatever I see on TV right?

heck yeah, we can get the Time life music series, so whatever we like, it is bound to be there...
a magic kitchen full of appliances, green bags(actually those work so I wont knock them too much) eagle vision sunglasses, glue on lights... whatever comes in an as seen on tv box!!

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:45 AM
Hail to the Victors Valiant,
Hail to the Conquering heroes...
Hail, Hail, Michigan, the leaders and best

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:44 AM

We can talk about fish next.

Or soy products.

Or how to get dude to post in other peoples threads and contribute.

too much like work

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:43 AM

When you wish upon a star...makes no difference who you are. You may want to go for that.

Damn, Go Girl!!!
Love it!!laugh huh bigsmile

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:42 AM
What, Me Worry?!?