Community > Posts By > Madtanker03

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:01 AM

Your profile: C'est tres bien mon ami;)

Damnit, and you speak French too, Where have you been all my life???

As for the profile, a little more in depth analysis and a run through the spell check would not hurt and this is not to be an insult, however women are turned off in general by what they perceive to be a lack of intelligence or social grace...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:57 AM
basic human desire to be cluttered when socially it is unacceptable...
or maybe we just need a place to throw our junk...
I have 2 or 3 depending on the definition of junk.

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:54 AM
That sucks... better go and get a bun and some catsup, maybe he will come back...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:53 AM

I have dated women as much as 8 years older than me (when I was 18, I actually dated a 26 year old and her partner... was a blast) and have gone as young as 13 years younger (34- a 21 year old)
I take em 18-80 blind, crippled, or crazy... if they can't walk, I drag 'em...laugh pitchfork :banana:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Age is really all in the mind... I mean there ARE legal considerations to ponder, however beyond that, each person matures at their own rate. The 21 year old was one of the most mature women I had actually been with, she was bipolar unfortunately, and we did not get along well... and I had a 38 year old purposely sabotage our relationship and I quote "because the things I normally do do not work, so I tried to do the opposite..." It is all a matter of the mind's ability to be in the reality of the situation...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:48 AM
I think this posting has merit... Why just last night I was debating the value of larger portions of lean cuts of beef, as well as chicken and fish...
I am KIDDING, we all know what he meant... and it is kind of a brash question to ask a bunch of strangers... it is akin to asking a woman on the street if she wants to see it...

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:46 AM
I have dated women as much as 8 years older than me (when I was 18, I actually dated a 26 year old and her partner... was a blast) and have gone as young as 13 years younger (34- a 21 year old)
I take em 18-80 blind, crippled, or crazy... if they can't walk, I drag 'em...laugh pitchfork :banana:

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:34 AM

I dunno, but if anyone wants to help me set up a balance sheet, owner's equity statement, and an income statement, or define for me the several different management techniques employed since the industrial revolution, I would call them smart and they can have my vote!!! happy drinker

you want me to include a trial balance with that and a P&L statement??

My vote is Hiker...oops am I allowed to speak her name here?

Lillith is a smart cookie

Come hither!!!

Madtanker03's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:18 AM

Just a guess but I'm thinking NOT. But I like talking to everyone close or not. happy

Wish I still lived in Ga, I loved the alpharetta area, and was supposed to buy a house there...

I'll still talk to you anyway. winking

Sweet, I am a dayamed yaynkee!!! laugh

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:35 PM

Just a guess but I'm thinking NOT. But I like talking to everyone close or not. happy

Wish I still lived in Ga, I loved the alpharetta area, and was supposed to buy a house there...

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:33 PM

It's great that you are happy where you are & nothing at all wrong with wanting to stay rooted. There are many of us are would be willing to move under the right circumstances. I plan on moving within a few years & am researching places. I am not looking for a man to move to, but if things fit, it's possible. I think there are people our age that feel the same, if the kids are grown & they are not tied to the community they are in.

right, and that is part of it too

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:31 PM

most people wont date a mermaid.
i think its the fins

I would, but it is a long swim from you to me... like 4 hours by car, so on water may be longer.

4 hours is just a nice ride. That's very doable!

If I got to know someone, and they were compatible with me, no distance would really be too great, however the danger of having someone 4 hours away maybe like me is too big a risk... I would have to chat for a looooong time

What's the risk?

What if we are not compatible, or what if it does not work out? then someone is stuck 4 hours away from where they originated... lol. Personally I am in the market to relocate, but i need to at least get my first degree... so I can find better work.

THAT you would have to determine before anybody moved.

Decidedly... Personally I am no stranger, have moved to 4 different states since 1995...

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:29 PM

i think its the fins

Why not? people have dated this chicken. Not from this site, but another one I used to be on a long time ago.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

i hope they didnt try to cook you!!

I like chicken as well as the occasional fishlove

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:28 PM

i think its the fins

I would, but it is a long swim from you to me... like 4 hours by car, so on water may be longer.

If I got to know someone, and they were compatible with me, no distance would really be too great, however the danger of having someone 4 hours away maybe like me is too big a risk... I would have to chat for a looooong time

What's the risk?

What if we are not compatible, or what if it does not work out? then someone is stuck 4 hours away from where they originated... lol. Personally I am in the market to relocate, but i need to at least get my first degree... so I can find better work.

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:26 PM

I don't plan on staying in this area anyway, I am free to go anywhere, & while I am not planning on moving just for a man, it is a possability. As long as it's not too cold & there is work for me, an ocean within driving distance I could be pursuaded.

Hey little, there is work in Toledo... maybe, depends on what you do...
By the way, has anyone ever told you your **** is showing?? (I know it is a bad joke people but I could not resist!!!)laugh pitchfork laugh pitchfork

They actually blanked out that word??? I was referring to the chicken!!!

This hen is a lady.

Ahh I was fooled, lady looked like a dude to me laugh

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:23 PM

i think its the fins

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:21 PM

I don't plan on staying in this area anyway, I am free to go anywhere, & while I am not planning on moving just for a man, it is a possability. As long as it's not too cold & there is work for me, an ocean within driving distance I could be pursuaded.

By the way, has anyone ever told you your **** is showing?? (I know it is a bad joke people but I could not resist!!!)laugh pitchfork laugh pitchfork

They actually blanked out that word??? I was referring to the chicken!!!

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:21 PM

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:16 PM

i think its the fins

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:14 PM
Hope springs eternal in the human breast...
that being said, I have already dated 3 women from here, who were all NUTZ... one actually sabotaged our relationship PURPOSELY...
however one must hold out hope, without hope, all is lost.

Madtanker03's photo
Sun 07/27/08 08:12 PM
Ok I am a transplanted new yorker... who the hell is jees o peet??? or whatever spelling laugh