Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:28 AM
Not having enough sleep can be hazardous to your health . Try a long walk in the evening might help you sleep like a baby . I do much walking and I enjoy it .
:wink: :wink: :wink: flowers flowers flowers
drinks drinks waving waving .

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:17 AM
Good morning Greyhound .
That is really encouraging knowing it can always be worse .
Fact of life , it is true though .
flowers flowers flowers :wink: :wink: :wink:
drinks drinks :banana: :banana: .

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:13 AM
Good morning Toronto .
Good morning ladies and gentlemen .
It is hot , humid and God knows what next .
Storms are a nuisance and keep the fun out of the city .
Did I say enough ?. Time passes quick .
:wink: :wink: flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers drinks drinks waving .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:28 PM

How to handle a real man. Think you got what it takes? Challenge me:wink:

A real man ? .huh huh .
I thought a real man is one who does not post here ....huh huh .
A real man ?.
A good question indeed .......indifferent .

A real man knows who he is and where he stands in life. And the question was, can you handle someone being real. might be a good idea to read the whole post before you reply. Just a thought

Then you just be yourself and do not give a damn what others think . It is your life and not theirs . The fact that you already know what you want in life is excellent . I do not know why I am here to start with....laugh laugh .
I think I am lost in some web pages or something .........waving waving .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:17 PM
Hello people from Toronto . I am on holidays and I
find the net so boring .
The days are long and hot . Can it be worse ?.
frustrated frustrated .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:17 PM
Hello people from Toronto . I am on holidays and I
find the net so boring .
The days are long and hot . Can it be worse ?.
frustrated frustrated .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:15 PM

Cheating- can you forgive?

Never , honey !.
Cheating is disgusting and filthy in the first degree .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:15 PM

Cheating- can you forgive?

Never , honey !.
Cheating is disgusting and filthy in the first degree .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:05 PM
The bible is a man made book . It is full of contradictions and non sense as well .
It contains primitive thoughts about a certain age in our human history . The bible is just one book among millions of man made books around us .
scared scared .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:51 PM

I tried another dating site and found the people to be rather unusual.

One larger woman who had photos posted of herself squeezed into her nighty with just about everything hanging out offered to meet me in person to ask me what I thought of her - why would I meet a lunatic? Another woman accused me of stealing her online boyfriend, hmm, I don't know her or her boyfriend. Another woman acts like a hooker and tries to seduce any man, woman or child and call names if you don't go along with her XXX games. And these are just some of the women - in their 40's and 50's.

Don't even get me started about the men. Let's say most belong in anger management, prison, therapy or 6 feet under, like the leader of the thugs last month.

What is wrong with people? These are supposedly adults with functioning lives, but who live online at least 3 hours a day, some rarely leave the chatroom. Their contact with the world is thru this virtual world and they believe it is real. They have online boyfriends and then get upset when he dumps her - wake up! It was never real - you actually have to meet someone before you can call someone your bf/gf and it means anything.

I'm hoping this site is better!!! Just please, please, please, be positive, authentic, fun and creative.

I love crazy people , please , please , please give the address now .
waving waving .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:42 PM

Are they all bad?:tongue:

You bet they are . Damn right they are .
What you expect from some crazy hormones ?.
laugh laugh .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:24 PM

I just have one question. And please forgive me if it was already asked. As I was not going to sit here and read through 9 pages of responses. BUT if she has been HIV for 20 years now, then how the hell does her child not have it? Oh hell the person she got pregnant by would have it as well. So does that mean he did not know either? OK that was two questions. Sorry.

I would be VERY leary on getting involved. But that is just me, I do have my own children that I need to protect.

But this whole thing does not make sense to me. It is an STD so A child would also get it. And unborn child shares EVERYTHING from there mother at that point.

I honestly do not believe this story at all .
I think the guy made it up .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 09:23 AM

How to handle a real man. Think you got what it takes? Challenge me:wink:

A real man ? .huh huh .
I thought a real man is one who does not post here ....huh huh .
A real man ?.
A good question indeed .......indifferent .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 07:03 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 06/26/08 07:04 AM

Bush , Cheney , Rumsfeld , and the rest of the gang are tyrants but you are happy with them being tyrants . You and reality do not mix .
Are you seriouisly saying That those who kill innocent men , innocent women and innocent children for filthy political agenda are not tyrants ?.

He is right!drinker
Bush, Cheney, Rummy, Gonzales, Libby, Abramoff, etc are the biggest group of conspirator liars Ive ever seen since Richard Nixon and they have him beat by a long shot!
Just because you are too blind to see it doesnt make it untrue.
My God woman, they made history for the first time the US has invaded another country without provocation!

I think Hitler did that!
Didnt he?

Good thinking and good stuff too .
flowerforyou drinker .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:54 AM

Some Canadians just suck.

Just look who is talking !!!.

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:44 AM
Good morning Toronto .
Nice day so far .
:wink: :wink: love flowerforyou drinker .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:31 AM
There is a rumour around here that goes like that : if you post more , you will be known more . So some poor minds keep on posting on anything and everything including " farting " to be well known .At the same time some poor fells who have nothing better to do keep on reading all this crap .laugh laugh laugh .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:20 AM

What if you knew your future and the future of the world, and when and how everybody you met was going to die?

And what if you knew who the serial killers and child molesters were when you passed them on the street?

How would your life change? What would you do?

If you knew your future and you didn't like it, would you try to change it?

JB

I would go completely crazy if I knew the answers to all these questions .waving waving .

no photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:12 AM

Okay…this isn’t right!! Hulk Hogan rubbed suntan lotion on his daughter’s ass while hanging out at a L.A. pool yesterday. Perhaps I am a little crazy, but I would NEVER let my dad do that!!! And…I mean I think my dad is awesome and all; however, I wouldn’t let him touch my ass nor would he want to!!! I freakin knew Hulk was a weirdo perv for his daughter, Brooke! I mean come the freak on!!! Can Brooke not put lotion on her own ass?!? Can she not find a dude to do that?! I mean I know she is chunky and hideous, but damn girl needs to find someone else to touch her ass. THAT IS GROSS…and WEIRD!! It’s just wrong on soooo many different levels! Mama Hogan needs to put the smack down on that ****!!

http://www.theinsider.com/news/849603_Hulk_Hogan_Likes_To_Touch_His_Daughter_s_Ass

Is this an ass thread ?. There are many asses here .laugh laugh laugh .

no photo
Sun 03/30/08 05:45 PM
Edited by paul40 on Sun 03/30/08 05:55 PM
I just do not know .bigsmile .

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next