Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:42 AM

in America, we have a new name for the mob, its called the republican party.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: waving waving

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:40 AM

I have been here for a few days nows. No contact with anybody. What's up? This is the only site I have problems.

Go to search and email those you like .
They will not bite you for sure .
If they do , let me know.laugh laugh .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:37 AM

:heart:People say that opposites attract, but can you have a lifetime relationship with someone who is the complete opposite to you?:heart:

A mouse and a cat can not be married or can they ?.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:32 AM

but, if you want to go straight to the horse's mouth
so to speak...here you go - broadcast on Al-Jazeera...
just after 911...

"As Reported by USATODAY.com on Sunday, October 7, 2001 - Updated 05:29 PM EDT
© Associated Press
Text of Osama bin Laden's taped remarks, aired on an Arab television station after the U.S. and British strikes
Sunday. The remarks, which refer to the Sept. 11 terror attacks on New York and Washington, appear to have
been made before Sunday's strikes. The text is translated from the Arabic. - USATODAY.com

I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Mohammad is his messenger.

There is America, hit by God in one of its softest spots. Its greatest buildings were destroyed, thank God for
that. There is America, full of fear from its north to its south, from its west to its east. Thank God for that.

What America is tasting now is something insignificant compared to what we have tasted for scores of years.
Our nation (the Islamic world) has been tasting this humiliation and this degradation for more than 80 years.
Its sons are killed, its blood is shed, its sanctuaries are attacked, and no one hears and no one heeds..."

etc. etc. etc.

Sometimes it is very hard to find the truth when you have a huge propaganda machine to prepare for unpopular wars . Remember that wars mean killings and to have the citizens support the killings , a mass media propaganda is required . I read in some very fair reports that many interviews and videoes were fake and although the media knew they were fake they showed them as realible .
A : How can a sick man with kidney problems and dialysis machines survive a brutal war ?.
B : How can he escape and Saddam be captured although Saddam had more power than he ?.
C : How did the French media report he was dead ?.
D : How come he was not captured or killed ?.
The answer might be very clear : if they say he is dead it means the war on terror is dead . But the Administration wants this war to be forever and to be used against any country they wish to bomb .
E : Does this make sense ?.
Yes , it does in fact .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:57 AM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/11/08 08:02 AM
I read about him in three languages and I came to the following conclusion :
1 : He hated the fact that Palestine is a Jewish colony ( his opinion ).
2 : He hated the fact that America supports Israel unconditionally (his opinion ).
3 : he hated the bombing of Iraq by both the U.S.A. and Great Britain ( his opinion ).
4 : He wanted Palestine to have a home land or a country ( his opinion ).
5 : He wanted Iraqis not to be bombed in their own backyard (his opinion).
6 : He opposed the military bases in Saudi Arabia and in Muslim countries ( his opinion ) .
*** between brackets is what the media reported about him including the famous interview given in early 90s to the US journalist John Miller .
*** some people think he is already dead as he was sick from his kidneys and needed a dialysis machine . { The president of Pakistan , some scientists and a former defense minister for France are among those who said at one point : he is DEAD.
So is he dead or alive ?. I have no clue .
Of course he was a fanatic in his views and was extremely religious according to media reports .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 07:41 AM

yawn yawn yawn

frustrated frustrated frustrated .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:34 AM

Here in N.Y. we heard of the salmonilla scare in tomatoes so, we stopped buying and eating them. Now their saying that it may not have been tomatoes at all grumble ...so we have gradually started tomatoes again...ohhh how I missed them! :tongue:
My co worker said she will not start again unless their home grown..any opinions?

I am eating tomatoes and I am happy with it .
No hospital visit yet .....grumble grumble

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:27 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/10/08 11:29 AM
[quot]

:smile: Jess Ventura is pretty cool but he isnt fit to be President.:smile:

You reminded me of his visits to Nevada brothel .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:27 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/10/08 11:29 AM

:smile: Jess Ventura is pretty cool but he isnt fit to be President.:smile:

You reminded me of his visits to Nevada brothel .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:22 AM

First it was Mc Cain, Obama, then Clinton,but what about Ralph Nadar?. If I had to make a choice about who could really make a difference for the fate of the U.S..

Since he is not going to win for sure he should endorse Obama in order to avoid McBush or McSame to win .

I'm voting for Nader. He's the best candidate available! Don't waste your vote by voting Republicrat (Obama or McCain)!

The problem is he is not going to win for sure and 100 % SURE . So your vote is a waste of paper only .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:18 AM

First it was Mc Cain, Obama, then Clinton,but what about Ralph Nadar?. If I had to make a choice about who could really make a difference for the fate of the U.S..

Since he is not going to win for sure he should endorse Obama in order to avoid McBush or McSame to win .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:08 AM

Ordering is another classic form of verbal abuse. It denies the equality and autonomy of the partner. When an abuser gives orders instead of asking, he treats her like a slave or subordinate.

Denial is the last category of verbal abuse. Although all forms of verbal abuse have serious consequences, denial can be very insidious because it denies the reality of the partner. In fact, a verbal abuser could read over this list of categories and insist that he is not abusive.

The second is countering. This is the dominant response of the verbal abuser who sees his partner as an adversary. He is constantly countering and correcting everything she says and does.

Internally he may even be thinking, "How dare she have a different view!"

Abusers have a need to control others around them, break the cycle, stop the abuse!

Remove yourself, love yourself, you are so worth it!!!

Are we in Kindergarten learning something here ?.
huh huh .

Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed? If you don't like what someone posts, then the simple answer is...don't respond to it!!!grumble

This is your opinion . You owe me nothing and I owe nothing . The least I want from you is a piece of an advice .

now now either play nice or get out of the sand box tongue2

You're replying to a post on the internet makes it available for the public to respond, just as you did.

My point is very clear you do not have to like the topic to answer it . Look how rude she was and you said nothing at all .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 11:02 AM

Ordering is another classic form of verbal abuse. It denies the equality and autonomy of the partner. When an abuser gives orders instead of asking, he treats her like a slave or subordinate.

Denial is the last category of verbal abuse. Although all forms of verbal abuse have serious consequences, denial can be very insidious because it denies the reality of the partner. In fact, a verbal abuser could read over this list of categories and insist that he is not abusive.

The second is countering. This is the dominant response of the verbal abuser who sees his partner as an adversary. He is constantly countering and correcting everything she says and does.

Internally he may even be thinking, "How dare she have a different view!"

Abusers have a need to control others around them, break the cycle, stop the abuse!

Remove yourself, love yourself, you are so worth it!!!

Are we in Kindergarten learning something here ?.
huh huh .

Did someone get up on the wrong side of the bed? If you don't like what someone posts, then the simple answer is...don't respond to it!!!grumble

This is your opinion . You owe me nothing and I owe nothing . The least I want from you is a piece of an advice .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:55 AM

Isn't it interesting that the flower power generation of the 60's, who protested in the streets against the Vietnam war, have given us Iraq?

It is called racism and hatred in my vocabulary .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:55 AM

Isn't it interesting that the flower power generation of the 60's, who protested in the streets against the Vietnam war, have given us Iraq?

It is called racism and hatred in my vocabulary .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:33 AM

:smile:Do you tell a friend if her husband came on to you even if it would ruin their marriage, family & business?:smile:

Ladies , keep the secrets , we are just humans .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:26 AM

What is your biggest weakness ?.
Cute ladies .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:20 AM
What is your biggest weakness ?.

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:20 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/10/08 10:24 AM
Double post . Please IGNORE .

no photo
Thu 07/10/08 10:06 AM

I'm very proud of everyone who has made an effort to live a healthier life!!!!!!
I work in respiratory care and see some heartbreaking affects of a poor lifestyle. I think some people dont understand how a non smoker can have any advice to give- but one day shadowing my job my change your mind on another ciggerette!
Keep up the hard work everyoneflowerforyou

Tell them ,tell them ; I have been saying the same thing for years now .grumble grumble