Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:34 AM
Good morning Canada .
Where are all the nice people today ?.
drinks drinks .

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:32 AM

HELP, IM A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRAPPED IN A 30 YEAR OLD BODY!!!!!

huh huh huh huh

no photo
Mon 07/14/08 06:32 AM

HELP, IM A 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN, TRAPPED IN A 30 YEAR OLD BODY!!!!!

huh huh huh huh

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 01:06 PM

Slowhand,

Please explain the first five on your list if you think its so accurate.

1. greed - makes no sense at all. The dude was born rich!
2. envy - Who is he envious about? His family is one of the most respected and powerful in all the ME! He is a Prince! This makes no sense either!
3. fear- The man, who didn't have too (see above) volunteered to go to Afghanistan and fight the Soviets. At one time even setting up a camp within sight of a major Soviet Base. His exploits as recorded by others, not him (including westerners, during battle prove he is not a coward!
4. money- I think we've covered this, but lets look at how much of his own money he spent fighting the Soviets! Again, makes no sense.
5. power- I hate repeating myself, but he could be leading a much better life sitting fat and sassy in Saudi Arabia as a potential air to the throne. After all he is a Prince!

Ok, that pretty much blows 50% of your list away!
I will stop there!:wink:

1. He is greedy of power. The power to influence others to promote his version of militant Islam and repress its detractors

2. He envies the West's ability to help shape policy in the middle east.

3. He fears living in a pluralistic society tolerant of all religious and non-religious views. He is afraid that it will dilute the influence of Islamic dogma and change his society.

4. He needs money to wage his sick crusade - he solicits funds from perverted donors.

5. power - He has the power over the madrassa's brainwashees - a power that corrupts. He desires more power. He attacks in a futile attempt to intimidate.

Thank you for not asking about the other 5 and asking me to type the rest...

:wink: laugh

Do you honestly believe that a sick man with dialysis machines can orchestrate 911 tragedy ?.
Do really believe he is still alive after all the bombing of Afghanistan ?.
Do you really believe that religion and not politics were his motive to speak against the US ?.

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:56 PM

?? If you were paralyzed you would have use of your arms, if you were given life that's without parole but with Bubba! .

What a crap is that ?.rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:47 PM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/11/08 12:48 PM
Evolution is a theory with no proof it even occured . I for one do not believe in it .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:46 PM

This is all up to personal interpretation anyway.

I believe that we do not know the "reason" for the evolution of living things yet. I believe it is outside our realm of scientific thought. That being said all other theories existing today are therefore inaccurate by a long shot.

I do not find the belief of a 'GREAT BEING OF ANGER AND LOVE' logical at ANY level. He so loves the earthlings that he sends satan to the earth to torture and do bad things to his beloved earthlings, oh yea, and as proof of his "love" he sends his illegitimate son down to be tortured and die but be risen within three days to show proof of his love for the earthlings. And the more you recite of it the more ridiculous it gets.

My opinion of course.

There is no proof that evolution even occured .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:02 PM

I do not believe in this non sense as it has no scientific backing .

I appreciate your opinion. And with all due respect, how do really know for sure that science is fact? Science, for many years has tried to prove facts through mathematics. But what if the calculations are wrong? Some people believe only in scientific facts. But you have to ask yourself, how do you really know these are facts? Just something to ponder.

To know , one should spend time and effort to find out .
Although imaginary numbres are somehow difficult to be understood in math , they are widely used in engineering and therefore in technology .
logic , common sense and study are the way to go .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:02 PM

I appreciate your opinion. And with all due respect, how do really know for sure that science is fact? Science, for many years has tried to prove facts through mathematics. But what if the calculations are wrong? Some people believe only in scientific facts. But you have to ask yourself, how do you really know these are facts? Just something to ponder.

To know , one should spend time and effort to find out .
Although imaginary numbres are somehow difficult to be understood in math , they are widely used in engineering and therefore in technology .
logic , common sense and study are the way to go .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:47 AM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/11/08 11:51 AM

Iran sent the troops and fought the Taliban and Al qaeda in Afghanistan .
So this explains much on this idea .

Where do you get that?huh

It is true and 100% true as fact can be .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:47 AM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/11/08 11:51 AM

Where do you get that?huh

It is true and 100% true as fact can be .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:38 AM

someone panhandling on a street corner?

It depends on the circumstances . you can not give them all . If you care you can not ignore them all : we are just humans . Every situation is different .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:35 AM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/11/08 11:39 AM

I'm feeling all sappy these days. I often have mushy thoughts that I'd love to say to the object of my affection, but can't at that moment for whatever reason. I just wanted a place to put them all down.

So here's a thread to write love notes. Secret or not so secret, it makes no difference. Express the love in your heart in here!

:heart: :heart: love love :heart: :heart: love love

Love ?.
Where ?.
No love around here ...
tears tears tears tears tears tears tears .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:35 AM

I'm feeling all sappy these days. I often have mushy thoughts that I'd love to say to the object of my affection, but can't at that moment for whatever reason. I just wanted a place to put them all down.

So here's a thread to write love notes. Secret or not so secret, it makes no difference. Express the love in your heart in here!

:heart: :heart: love love :heart: :heart: love love

Love ?.
Where ?.
No love around here ...

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:33 AM

I would like to know if people really believe in this concept? And if you do, why? Was kind of experience did you have to confirm that it's legitimate?

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:33 AM

I would like to know if people really believe in this concept? And if you do, why? Was kind of experience did you have to confirm that it's legitimate?

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:31 AM

A 6'6" Saudi, hiding in that region of the world and he hasn't been "discovered" yet?! Come on! He must be hiding with the Easter Bunny!

Seriously, I think he loathes the "coercion" between the American and his own Saudi "regimes" and their lifestyle as well.

He's probably in Iran!

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:31 AM

A 6'6" Saudi, hiding in that region of the world and he hasn't been "discovered" yet?! Come on! He must be hiding with the Easter Bunny!

Seriously, I think he loathes the "coercion" between the American and his own Saudi "regimes" and their lifestyle as well.

He's probably in Iran!

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:26 AM

"All will is God's will" is not the same as the Christian belief. Christian's believe that there is God's will and there is your personal will. They separate themselves from god to include their own personal will.
JB

If all will is God's will then it is God who wanted and did the murders, rapes ,stealing ,and all the most disgusting crimes of all .
Then this God is a real bad and savage God ....!.

God manifests as everything, good and evil. What you call "Evil" is a judgment and comes about by way of the desire to be completely free or simply to exist or survive, which manifests in all the creatures that prime source operates through.

The judgment that god is "real bad or savage and evil" is your judgment and you make judgments.

A lion who kills a innocent fawn is a savage beast. But he is not "evil" he is just trying to survive.

A Chimp in the jungle routinely rapes female chimps but he is not considered "evil" he is just doing what he is programed in his DNA to do.

Humans evolve to learn good from evil and make judgments of what is good and what is evil. Humans do this, not god.

God simply manifests as life. Prime source is not good or evil. It is just a creative force that manifests as all things.

JB

If a creator (GOD ) behaves like a chump or a lion ......then we are in a deep, deep hell .
God surely must know what is good and what is bad as my nephew is only 7 years old and already knows that . This business of manifestations has never been proven by any science or common sense .
So to manifest to create are simple words of imagination .

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 10:51 AM

"All will is God's will" is not the same as the Christian belief. Christian's believe that there is God's will and there is your personal will. They separate themselves from god to include their own personal will.
JB

If all will is God's will then it is God who wanted and did the murders, rapes ,stealing ,and all the most disgusting crimes of all .
Then this God is a real bad and savage God ....!.