Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 09:42 AM
Bush said " you are with us or against us ".
This is taken from the Jewish Torah .
I say :" I am with justice , peace , and common sense everywhere regardless to what others say " .
What do you say ladies and gentlemen ?.

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:45 AM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/18/08 07:46 AM
Douple post .

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 07:45 AM

Do you believe Jesus was a man in a body of a man ?. If not what was his body then ?.

I believe he was a man in a man's body .
No one said otherwise .
It is very clear according to all historians .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:22 AM

Ok so Im on a diet and I have been "stuck" for about a month at the same weight! I count calories, I switch up exercise between swimming, jogging, and strength training... and I really just dont know what else to do! Got ideas?
:heart: Thanks

Less food and more exercise always works for me .
I heard swimming does not help you lose weight .
Jogging is excellent .Good luck and do not starve yourself now .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:18 AM

What if i, JB, Abra, Belushi, and the other's - as well as those Christian's present, ALL have it wrong?

What if god does exist? After all, he doesn't say he created us "perfect" - it merely states that in the beginning that - "and he saw it was good". What if it is our "free will" that got us where were at now? all full of ourselves? All of us not just some of us. What if god is not "the god" but one who has emotions that he goes by? That does act to a degree as his creation? And their remains another force beyond that that is in no way like the god that created us?

what if????????????????????????????????????????

From your local DA oops pitchfork laugh :tongue:

Then we are all scewed up....rofl rofl .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:14 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 11:16 AM

i don't have any problem with the war in Afghanistan. but your buddy bush is a compete moron. still no reason for attacking Iraq. bush is a criminal.

The wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan are unjustified , illegal and have political agendas .
Can anyone in the world seriously believe that an old , sick man in a cave attacks the most powerful nation on earth and causes such damage in few minutes ?.
rofl rofl rofl .

Apparently they can and did. But I guess you're smarter than all of them, right? whoa

The whole episode of 9/11 does not make sense to billions and I am one of them .
I do not believe the Administration version of events .I found tons of holes in it .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:08 AM

i don't have any problem with the war in Afghanistan. but your buddy bush is a compete moron. still no reason for attacking Iraq. bush is a criminal.

The wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan are unjustified , illegal and have political agendas .
Can anyone in the world seriously believe that an old , sick man in a cave attacks the most powerful nation on earth and causes such damage in few minutes ?.
rofl rofl rofl .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:58 AM
Hi people .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:57 AM

why is it that I am almost 35 , divorced , and feel like I will never meet somone special again

Because you are not trying enough .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:55 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 11:26 AM

This is politics not religion.

Also his words represent one person's opinion .
Why should the rest follow him ?.
Is he Jesus too....?.laugh laugh .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:45 AM

i believe i have a great job. but unlike must republicans. i never forgot where i came from. sometimes in life. people need help. you no like your parties buddy's at hulburton. or tax breaks for oil companies. you have not forgot that i hope. let don't forget the six years republican ran congress. i wonder how many blank checks they gave bush, to start his bull**** wars,

His wars cost lives and money.......huh...!.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:40 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 09:41 AM
Double post .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:40 AM

lord help us how the world has changed. am i the only one who still
believes in God and values or is this site becoming dedicated to the
satanichuh

To believe or not to believe is a personal issue .
Some like the truth and some like anything but the truth . Some use their brain to think and others follow the crowd including the preachers and the politicians . At the end no one owes anyone anything .grumble grumble .
Did you say satin ?
Huh....who is Satan ?. Did you meet him ?. Did you see him ?. Where is he now......?.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:12 AM

Had a hurricane like sequence of big changes all at once.

Didn't have time for the internet or much of anything else but scramble, scratch, and survive.

and a lot of these people on here will be finding the same thing in the next few years.

Life is fixin to come at em faster then they ever imagined.

OMG a Hurricane?!? Blame Bush!

Katrina was a good example about how useless the Bush Administration is.....etc.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:10 AM

Go ahead and vote for Nader.
Nader votes will only hurt Obama.

Nader vote is a waste of a ballot .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:10 AM

Go ahead and vote for Nader.
Nader votes will only hurt Obama.

Nader vote is a waste of a ballot .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:08 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 09:24 AM

Burry him or not, either way there are still many with like beliefs who are just waiting to kill those who do not agree with their religious views. So Osama or no Obama we need to get rid of the radicals who wish us and the rest of the free world harm. If you ignore these people they will kill us here.

How can one person with two or three hundred followers be a danger to the USA who is the strongest power on earth ?.
How can an old sick man survive all the bombing of Afghanistan ?.
Saddam had more power than him and he was captured . What does this tell you ?.
It tells me the whole thing stinks to high heaven . Lies and propaganda do not change the facts of life .
Musharraf ,a former French defense minister , some French and international media said at one point that he is DEAD .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:55 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 08:58 AM
Double post .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:55 AM
Edited by paul40 on Thu 07/17/08 09:17 AM

The Muslims see a brother in him, one who will listen to their grievances.

explode Scary...explode

Propaganda tactics as Obama is not a Muslim and never was .
He is half white and half black .
He is Christian and everyone knows that .
He is better than McCain .

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:51 AM

but since i been in USA 43 years, I'm not really an immigrant anymore. i think I'm saying its my right to complain,. since i pay taxes like everybody Else may not can be president, but hell would not want to be,

If you are a United States citizen, then you have the right to say whatever you want, within reason.

A president ?
Huh....it means nothing anymore .
If Bush can be a president then anyone can including you the immigrant......laugh laugh .

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 14 15