Community > Posts By > paul40

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 11:21 AM

It is not even natural

It is not natural not to have sex as it is sooooo
goooooood.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 11:19 AM

The 9/11 conspiracy is no worse than the pearl harbor one... if we acted violently on every piece of info we had, we would have blown up the world by now... sometimes you have to see what develops, painful as that sounds...

It just does not make sense that a little baby strikes and kills an elephant . There is more than all we have been told by the government .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 11:16 AM

Religion and political threads are so pointless. All people do is argue their opinions and views without ever changing anyone's mind.

grumble

I totally agree. I also think if you start a thread about religion or whatnot is is rude to just leave it and start another thread. If I start a thread I stay in it until the very end.
Don't you?

Well my threads usually end after I post the initial topic. But I do stick with it. I stick with threads I post in, probably why I've got a secret identity as "the thread killer." AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA tongue2

These type threads take days to get off the ground sometimes.

If you want to participate in a thread that works, DON'T post in religion and current events threads....

Unfortunately current events and religion affect all people directly or indirectly as laws and so forth are derived from some religions and current events .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:56 AM

I find religion is the only topic where people keep on repeating what others said thousands of years ago and without providing any proof or evidence and expect others to take them seriously . Religion is a human weakness whereas some believe a simple man is a god and others believe animals are sacred and are gods too.....etc and the mythology continues .

It is also a human weakness to be close minded and not respect other people's opinions and beliefs.

There is right and there is wrong . If you worship an ox or a man ....etc , there is nothing left to respect and it is as stupid as it can be .
When you take reality and good logic all humans advance .There is a difference between respect for the sake of respect and the useless respect when dealing with social issues of great importance to all .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:39 AM
We are all adults and no one owes anyone anything . We discuss issues according to our thinking and everyone is free to disagree .
Fanatics and non realistic see the world from the eyes of a blind .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:30 AM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/28/08 09:36 AM
Those who want to argue all the time have nothing better to show . I am discussing issues and some do not like , they might go elsewhere .
I find it so weird that so many can not see reality as it is and continue believing in the same old mythology of centuries ago .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:23 AM
Freedom of thought is very precious to be lost in myths and contradictions . One has to answer to logic , philosophy , science and conscience .
Old mythology is getting buried second by second until it is all GONE .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:19 AM

It was not an occurrence. It was an attack. Don't forget that.
Intelligence may or may not have had enough info at the time to stop it from happening but if they did have the info then they probably had it back when BJC was still in office.

That being said.
I think the Canadians did it.

An old sick man with few crazy followers is not able to hit the strongest nation on this planet .
This my opinion based on my logic .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:16 AM
I find religion is the only topic where people keep on repeating what others said thousands of years ago and without providing any proof or evidence and expect others to take them seriously . Religion is a human weakness whereas some believe a simple man is a god and others believe animals are sacred and are gods too.....etc and the mythology continues .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:11 AM

Find me a country without racism and I'll find you a country who's history you haven't looked into. Racism is not an American trait. It is human. Sorry people favor people who are like them. It doesn't have to get nasty but the fact that it still does after all of these thousands of years should tell you that you should get used to it.

It is a human disease and can be controlled only through a good education and a wise conscience .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:06 AM

it serves the interests of the controlling elite to have a poorly educated lower class...after all, you dont want people to start questioning, knowledge is power...

Of course because they want to control the people .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:04 AM

celibacy is a gift from God it gives you much graces don't just sleep with anyone

If you do not have a urge to sleep with the opposite sex you are either frigid , impotent ,cold or gay .
The problem is a normal man needs sex with a woman . You have some priests who can not get married and sexually abuse poor children .
Religion hypocrisy at its best .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:52 AM
I find it very disturbing that some catholic priests do not get married and then sexually abuse children . The pope regrets and apologies for the sick behaviour . I always wondered how a healthy man can keep away from sex all his life . as a man who love sex I just can not understand that at all . I think all men should be able to get married if they wish to do so .
Celibacy is a harsh , tough and unnecessary behaviour for men and women .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:42 AM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/28/08 06:43 AM

I find religion very boring and very unjust do you see it the same way ?.

Religion is more than boring . did you see them on TV asking for money all the time while they have huge mansions and live like kings ?.
Religion is among many other things a business .
Some priests do not get married and abuse small children and then the pope comes years later and gives his regrets and apologies ....etc.
The soap opera of religion will continue....!.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:46 AM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/28/08 05:53 AM
Some folks see religion as an old CRAP while others die for it .
It is shocking that no one knows who God or Gods are and yet the religion battles continue endlessly .
Religion was used to justify political agendas throughout history and even in 2008 too .
Of course politics and religion go hand in hand .
Can we dream of a day where there is no religion and only good politics ?.

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:42 AM
Good morning Toronto .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:39 AM
We need change in education so people will be more educated when it comes to politics and religion . Nowadays people believe in old religious books and in corrupt dishonest politicians and therefore instead of advancing forward , we will be stuck in point zero .
Science and philosophy are the two saving factors .

no photo
Mon 07/28/08 05:31 AM
Edited by paul40 on Mon 07/28/08 05:33 AM
Double Post .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 12:24 PM
Edited by paul40 on Fri 07/25/08 12:25 PM
Double Post .

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 12:24 PM
I think we are all adults here....laugh laugh.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15